Thread: Post Your UI

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    As promised, combat shot!

Still some little niggles that need sorting.

Deleted
    any chance of uploading? rly like it and 2lazy to duplicate it

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post

Thought you were quitting?

Thats the same as your old UI though lol.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't feel like its very practical for a warlock.
    I could be wrong, and i was always willing to push minimal UIs for my Lock raiding in a high end guild. It ended up being tricky with all that goes into playing a successful warlock to making a very very minimal UI for a lock. I follow your work, and ive always had a similar design to what i do (unintentionally) .

Just my 2 cents.

When a wild forum troll appears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    In Combat PvE:

In Combat PvP:

Out of Combat:

Those raidframes.

Hnnnngh.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Thought you were quitting?

Thats the same as your old UI though lol.
    I took 7 months out and a few SOR's went around so I have 3 months of free game time and I am addicted to messing with UIs. My UIs are always very similar, just take a look at the link in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    I don't feel like its very practical for a warlock.
    I could be wrong, and i was always willing to push minimal UIs for my Lock raiding in a high end guild. It ended up being tricky with all that goes into playing a successful warlock to making a very very minimal UI for a lock. I follow your work, and ive always had a similar design to what i do (unintentionally) .

Just my 2 cents.
    We'll see how it goes, I only started on it yesterday so a lot may change but I have everything I personally need right now. I can see my health, I can see my targets health and I can see my debuffs on the target there's not much else I need to play WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neza View Post
    Idle

Infight

Loot-rolls
    Wow, that is a beautiful UI you have there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that is a beautiful UI you have there.
    Except for the big block of ugly and nasty font, yup.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

In Combat PvE:

In Combat PvP:

Out of Combat:

I'm surprised you don't have a youtube addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took 7 months out and a few SOR's went around so I have 3 months of free game time and I am addicted to messing with UIs. My UIs are always very similar, just take a look at the link in my sig.

We'll see how it goes, I only started on it yesterday so a lot may change but I have everything I personally need right now. I can see my health, I can see my targets health and I can see my debuffs on the target there's not much else I need to play WoW.
    I agree! I mean hey i was looking at it from a Endgame PVE standpoint/ pvp.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Change that white border to black and it'll be a huge improvement.

Deleted

3 things:

1. I read nigger instead of niggles.
    2. It looks the same as your old UI.
    3. Your soul shard thingy seems to be a pixel off or something.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    3 things:

1. I read nigger instead of niggles.
    2. It looks the same as your old UI.
    3. Your soul shard thingy seems to be a pixel off or something.
    Hi, friend!

1. lmao
    2. I can't think of anything new, lack of inspiration! Give me some of your old screenshots and I'll mess around with some!
    3. I fixed all of the mechanic stuff now and it's all lining up nicely

Deleted
    Hi, friend!

1. lmao
    2. I can't think of anything new, lack of inspiration! Give me some of your old screenshots and I'll mess around with some!
    3. I fixed all of the mechanic stuff now and it's all lining up nicely
    1. LMFAO must be the worst band in recent history.
    2. I don't have any screenshots, after watching through your sig UI's I was constantly thinking "Hey he has a picture of my UI!" but it never was. That means 1 thing, you're awesome.
    3. No worries about the lack of new ideas, while seeing the "old" screenshots it's quite simple to say your design must be the best one there is or was and most possibly will be.

Wait, Led and care are two different people? One could never tell from the Ui shots!

mind=blown

<3
    Ish

Deleted
    OMG! all the big boys (girls?) are back to posting!

Am I the only one who uses the default Blizzard UI? It has everything covered, and very well to me as well; whether i've been DPS'ing or Healing (namely back in ICC/T11 when I was pretty serious), I always came up tops. Back on Silvermoon when my girlfriend was in a very high end progression guild, they actually missed out on a world first because one or their members' computer broke and he had to play on another with no UI/addons etc, and he literally said he couldn't play without his addons. I truly think you have to be some sort of half ape to 'need' them with the WoW we have to day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Am I the only one who uses the default Blizzard UI? It has everything covered, and very well to me as well; whether i've been DPS'ing or Healing (namely back in ICC/T11 when I was pretty serious), I always came up tops. Back on Silvermoon when my girlfriend was in a very high end progression guild, they actually missed out on a world first because one or their members' computer broke and he had to play on another with no UI/addons etc, and he literally said he couldn't play without his addons. I truly think you have to be some sort of half ape to 'need' them with the WoW we have to day.
    I really have only used Addons to make my UI look more appealing. Thats point blank the only reason. If you like the base UI and still stick to it, hey dude good for you. But i couldn't do that, i like a little bit of flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Some people have addons that let them do more than the stock one does. Specially keybinds. I think its moronic of you to not assume that maybe their UI functioned different then the stock UI.