Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account

click for bigger, Just wanted to throw something new out there. Tell me things i need to improve
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-06-30 at 02:07 AM.

When a wild forum troll appears

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    That looks...interesting, would appreciate a in-combat screen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCLZi...ature=youtu.be'

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Edited DerpyUI?
    Nope, I have done it all from scratch! I had a break and started playing again and needed a new interface!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Snipsnip

click for bigger, Just wanted to throw something new out there. Tell me things i need to improve
    Slightly inconsistent on border sizes/font shadow vs no font shadow, but I like it :> Assuming you've yet to align target of target and pet yet?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-06-30 at 02:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Slightly inconsistent on border sizes/font shadow vs no font shadow, but I like it :> Assuming you've yet to align target of target and pet yet?
    Yeah. this is like. Alpha, i just threw it together today.

Edit... I aligned everything nicely. And i got the shadows down i believe.

Hid my aspects, (Keybound them) And moved the minimap lower with the chatbox, as well as put Raven in.
    Last edited by Ricen; 2012-06-30 at 01:57 AM.

Its too cluttered!

Nothing special my own UI and i like Blizz frames with tiddly plates .

Hope u like it
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-06-30 at 01:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

an in combat shot would be nice. also it seems a little heavy on the left side, due to the map. also it's incredibly buttom heavy making it look bad in my opion, puting something on top of the screen would help it

Quote Originally Posted by TiroC View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCLZi...ature=youtu.be'

Nope, I have done it all from scratch! I had a break and started playing again and needed a new interface!
    Just saw the vid, looks nice, any chance of a link? - Or at least what are the Nameplates and what is the texture used in the UI? They rock

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Working on target debuffs for raid leading. Need to figure a few more things out though. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by Hulari; 2012-06-30 at 05:41 PM.

Deleted
    You cant see raid debuffs at all in those shots?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You cant see raid debuffs at all in those shots?
    Yeah, think I worded wrong.

I mean the debuffs on the target that the whole raid applies. Armor Reduction, Damage Reduction, Attack Speed Reduction, etc. etc. It's the bunch of de-buffs that are underneath the target frame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Yeah, think I worded wrong.

I mean the debuffs on the target that the whole raid applies. Armor Reduction, Damage Reduction, Attack Speed Reduction, etc. etc. It's the bunch of de-buffs that are underneath the target frame.
    Then I must say, it looks fucking amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    an in combat shot would be nice. also it seems a little heavy on the left side, due to the map. also it's incredibly buttom heavy making it look bad in my opion, puting something on top of the screen would help it
    I get what your saying about it being left heavy, I might need to play with placement of Map + Chat box. Here is a raid shot.

The big 100 is my focus. Figured that would be nice to see. Thinking about making the targets health the same way as my focus in the frames. Need to put in a enemy cast bar as well.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-06-30 at 07:04 PM.

I've picked up some new hardware and have a few ideas for now to make an interesting UI.
    I blew everything out and I'm starting from scratch.

Day 1: make some unit frames that update on events that I've fired rather than on combat log events. That'll let me put a "processor" between the combat log and the things that display data and do "clever tricks".

I've lugged all the televisions into the house to make one giant wall of video-game nerdiness (and to test performance of an eyefinity setup). It's been pretty good so far: I'm probably going to go buy some regular computer monitors and keep it permanently. For now the giant pixels on the tv screens made pixel fonts actually viable - normally I hate those.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-06-30 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very minimalistic. I love it, don't change a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Working on target debuffs for raid leading. Need to figure a few more things out though. Let me know what you think.

Black on black Unit Frames, you know I would shoot you in the face if I knew you. That and the spacing of your buffs don't really go to well with the spacing of target debuffs/raid debuffs etc. imo.

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    Day 1: make some unit frames that update on events that I've fired rather than on combat log events. That'll let me put a "processor" between the combat log and the things that display data and do "clever tricks".
    Can't wait to see more...
    Would you mind clarifying how your "combat log processor" concept is implemented and what "clever tricks" you're thinking of?

Go ahead and tell me how bad it is....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...811_232112.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by transorD View Post
    Go ahead and tell me how bad it is....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...811_232112.jpg
    Haha!

Heres my ui

http://i50.tinypic.com/6idx7r.jpg

With the middle bar changing color as I reach eclipse

todo list:
    change or increase font size of the chat
    add focus and target of target
    fix nameplates
    Last edited by mmocecfe952a53; 2012-06-30 at 09:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post

I've picked up some new hardware and have a few ideas for now to make an interesting UI.
    I blew everything out and I'm starting from scratch.

I've lugged all the televisions into the house to make one giant wall of video-game nerdiness (and to test performance of an eyefinity setup). It's been pretty good so far: I'm probably going to go buy some regular computer monitors and keep it permanently. For now the giant pixels on the tv screens made pixel fonts actually viable - normally I hate those.
    How wide is that widescreen?