Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Ya... ok... upload this PLEASE.. this one looks like a keeper.. please can you send me a zip file or put it on wowinterface?... it would be a smashing success for DK tanks... also, what do those flags do above your raid frames and what do those green and red bars mean? Do you have a scarlet fever tracker? Do you have powerauras for your cooldowns ect.... Just some suggestions from one tank to the next!
    The flags are the big raid markers you can drop on the ground. Green/red bars is BloodShieldTracker, which every Blood DK should have. Blizzard's default tracking for blood shield/death strike is piss poor.

Deleted
    Ya... ok... upload this PLEASE.. this one looks like a keeper.. please can you send me a zip file or put it on wowinterface?... it would be a smashing success for DK tanks... also, what do those flags do above your raid frames and what do those green and red bars mean? Do you have a scarlet fever tracker? Do you have powerauras for your cooldowns ect.... Just some suggestions from one tank to the next!
    Thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    The flags are the big raid markers you can drop on the ground. Green/red bars is BloodShieldTracker, which every Blood DK should have. Blizzard's default tracking for blood shield/death strike is piss poor.
    Aye, the raid frames are CompactRaid which has easy access to world markers and target markers (although I set target markers to F1-F8 for marking while tanking) and Blood Shield tracker is unmissable in timing BS stacking

Scarlet fever does indeed get tracked by a Gnosis bar under Frost/Blood fever but it keeps getting overwritten by the other tanks, hence you don't see it here.

I don't use PowerAuras anymore as I find the Blizz auras do the job for me and OmniCC tells me the cooldown on my abilities as a number in the action bar buttons.

Currently I've got the player and target casting bars inside the main unit frames but I'm not sure I want to keep that.

Can see if I can upload this, never done that so have to see how to best do that

Idea for new version of DeeUi, still in concept stadium. Basicaly all related to me and friendly units is on left, al related to enemies on right. Raid frames should be under Minimap/Skada (1column) or under actionbar. Any tipps, feedback highly welcome!!!

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-07-21 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoopeh View Post
    Thanks dude

Aye, the raid frames are CompactRaid which has easy access to world markers and target markers (although I set target markers to F1-F8 for marking while tanking) and Blood Shield tracker is unmissable in timing BS stacking

Scarlet fever does indeed get tracked by a Gnosis bar under Frost/Blood fever but it keeps getting overwritten by the other tanks, hence you don't see it here.

I don't use PowerAuras anymore as I find the Blizz auras do the job for me and OmniCC tells me the cooldown on my abilities as a number in the action bar buttons.

Currently I've got the player and target casting bars inside the main unit frames but I'm not sure I want to keep that.

Can see if I can upload this, never done that so have to see how to best do that

Even if you cant upload it, could you please post a pic of your addon list? I wanna try to copy it as best as possible!

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if you cant upload it, could you please post a pic of your addon list? I wanna try to copy it as best as possible!
    Not many out of the ordinary addons there. Unit frames can be probably done with Shadowed Unit Frames, Pitbull, Stuf etc. CompactRaid for raid frames as he mentioned. Bartender, OmniCC, masque. DeusVoxEncounters is his bossmod, SexyMap, Prat, Skada, Gnosis, DocsDebugRunes, BloodShieldTracker.

Talking specifics, the pixelfont he is using looks like Samson. Unit frame for names is Accidental Presidency. Rest of the UI looks like Tw Cen MT. Get it from the SCT addon. Texture looks like TukTex for everything but Skada, which looks like is using Minimalist, but that could be because of the spacing. /shrug

Hope that helped.
    Last edited by frantik; 2012-07-21 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    I'm not sure what you're referring to. If it's the spacing between the chat lines, I think I've fixed those. I've also tried making space for the font on my unit frames. unfortunately I haven't been able to get on the beta for the last couple of patches(Error #0) to confirm the fixes.
    Unless your screenshot resolution is wonky/improper sized, your pixel font size is all over the place. ie: currency on your bag frame, cooldown on your hotkeys. MY eyes might be failing me (or maybe it's ss quality), but the sizing doesn't look totally right - fuzzy, not equal, etc...

Also seems odd that your nameplate font isn't a pixel font when everything else is - that "43" over Borelgore's head is also not pixel (can't figure out what that number is).

edit: its the font outline, I think. Set the outline to OUTLINEMONOCHROME, looks like you're using the normal OUTLINE for pixel fonts - everything will look much better once you swap it. If that's not it, I'm not sure what it is; I'm doped the hell up on cold medicine right now =((((

Anyway, I really like your set-up - it looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I've played too much GW 2. Mixed my old UI with some elements of Butger and so.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...212_012324.jpg
    A Lyn UI without Lynstats, what on earf!

Deleted
    I'll PM you in a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    Also seems odd that your nameplate font isn't a pixel font when everything else is - that "43" over Borelgore's head is also not pixel (can't figure out what that number is).
    Those are the default nameplates with the border removed(via Skinner). They looked shit with a pixelfont, so I used something else while waiting for a proper nameplate addon to pop up.

edit: its the font outline, I think. Set the outline to OUTLINEMONOCHROME, looks like you're using the normal OUTLINE for pixel fonts - everything will look much better once you swap it. If that's not it, I'm not sure what it is; I'm doped the hell up on cold medicine right now =((((
    It might be a combination of those factors :P I've set most game-fonts to be size 8, 16 or 32 and "OUTLINEMONOCHROME" with AfterFonts. Individual addons have had "OUTLINEMONOCHROME" set in their options if possible, and if I haven't figured out how to fix it via LUA just "OUTLINE". I personally don't see much difference between "OUTLINEMONOCHROME" and "OUTLINE".

A Lyn UI without Lynstats, what on earf!
    It's still there, just hidden and stuff.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Aye, the raid frames are CompactRaid which has easy access to world markers and target markers (although I set target markers to F1-F8 for marking while tanking)
    Did you manage to move the toolbox from the markers somehow or is it because your raid frames are bigger than mine?
    If you have a way to move it,please share since i miss having my castbar on top of my raid frames.
    And as long as the flags stay there i won't be able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Does playing in windowed really increase performance? I had no idea. And ive begun working on a UI, its going to be interesting, ill post when i get it done.
    It does not. But the reduced resolution would.

Not many out of the ordinary addons there. Unit frames can be probably done with Shadowed Unit Frames, Pitbull, Stuf etc. CompactRaid for raid frames as he mentioned. Bartender, OmniCC, masque. DeusVoxEncounters is his bossmod, SexyMap, Prat, Skada, Gnosis, DocsDebugRunes, BloodShieldTracker.

Talking specifics, the pixelfont he is using looks like Samson. Unit frame for names is Accidental Presidency. Rest of the UI looks like Tw Cen MT. Get it from the SCT addon. Texture looks like TukTex for everything but Skada, which looks like is using Minimalist, but that could be because of the spacing. /shrug

Hope that helped.
    Damn this is really helpful! This is what I have so far.. of course its not exactly the same, but I put my own flair on it!!

Combat: http://i.imgur.com/Urp8D.jpg
    OOC 1: http://i.imgur.com/UbIEA.jpg
    OOC 2: http://i.imgur.com/L8nYH.jpg
    Power Auras included: http://i.imgur.com/kMLjv.jpg

Deleted
    Uploaded:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/61840186/swo...i_20120722.zip

Hope it works

Edit: I did change the fonts for the gnosis debuff tracker and Skada to SWF1T and am trying different colours for the raid frames but they're easy to change back to default.

Hope that helped.
    Quite close indeed! Using Dominos instead of Bartender, Pitbull for unitframes, Pixelfont is SWF1T from SharedMedia and the WoW default font replacement is Phatfont (got that in Vanilla somewhere but cant find the source). TukTex for everything but Skada which is indeed Minimalist.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 05:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    Did you manage to move the toolbox from the markers somehow or is it because your raid frames are bigger than mine?
    If you have a way to move it,please share since i miss having my castbar on top of my raid frames.
    And as long as the flags stay there i won't be able to do that.
    The gap between the flags and the frames is due to a large border with texture: none. So you can sort of increase the distance between the flags and frames by increasing the border size, although that also makes the flags move to the left of the frames. Is that what you meant?
    Last edited by mmoced25ca264a; 2012-07-22 at 03:23 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, I've updated my UI for you to see

DPS out of Combat:

DPS In Combat:

Healer Out of Combat:

Healer In Combat:

Questing:

Showing the Dark Themed Unit Frames + Extra Action Bar:

All Bars Showing + Group Loot Rolling Frame:

Download Link if anyone wants to know: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=21221
    Last edited by mmoc2c0e080e79; 2012-07-25 at 09:09 AM.

My UI is working for beta. It's still a WIP and there may be some things still broken, anyway you can PM me and i can send you the files to try it in MoP.

All new class things are already done - nameplates are in fieri (i'm going to make them a separate plugin due to various reasons).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Still trying to find a way to sort my chat to get a monochrome outline. I feel I have made a little progress in that the outline is now better than a horrible shadowy outline, however...
    http://i.imgur.com/I0JXW.png
    The each line of text overlaps the line of text underneath :\ I'm using chatter, and for the life in me, I cannot find a way to space each line apart further. Does anyone know of any coding which may help? (My knowledge of coding etc is very, VERY limited :P)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Still trying to find a way to sort my chat to get a monochrome outline. I feel I have made a little progress in that the outline is now better than a horrible shadowy outline, however...
    The each line of text overlaps the line of text underneath :\ I'm using chatter, and for the life in me, I cannot find a way to space each line apart further. Does anyone know of any coding which may help? (My knowledge of coding etc is very, VERY limited :P)
    Code:
    for i = 1, NUM_CHAT_WINDOWS do
         _G['ChatFrame'..i]:SetFont("Fonts\\hooge.ttf", 8, "MONOCHROME OUTLINE")
    	 ChatFrame1:SetSpacing(3)
    ChatFrame1:SetShadowOffset(0, 0)

ChatFrame2:SetSpacing(3)
    ChatFrame2:SetShadowOffset(0, 0)

ChatFrame3:SetSpacing(3)
    ChatFrame3:SetShadowOffset(0, 0) 
    end
    is what I use. It doesn't work too well for the first chat tab for me, but all the other tabs are fine.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    As the above post says, this is what you need to change the spacing of the lines.

Just change the spacing to what you think looks best (:

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Idle:
    http://gyazo.com/0197bf523c3cf6aa38066b1c9bcb5539

Raid combat:
    http://gyazo.com/c47432dbe47dc4866aa7bf4a25ea94eb

Pitbull for unit frames, Bartender for action bar and Elipsis for the cooldown tracker. Everything else you should know :P

Quote Originally Posted by dkimxd View Post
    Code:
    for i = 1, NUM_CHAT_WINDOWS do
         _G['ChatFrame'..i]:SetFont("Fonts\\hooge.ttf", 8, "MONOCHROME OUTLINE")
    ChatFrame1:SetShadowOffset(0, 0)

ChatFrame2:SetSpacing(3)
    ChatFrame2:SetShadowOffset(0, 0)

ChatFrame3:SetSpacing(3)
    ChatFrame3:SetShadowOffset(0, 0) 
    end
    is what I use. It doesn't work too well for the first chat tab for me, but all the other tabs are fine.
    I think... I think I love you... D:
    http://i.imgur.com/jN3O4.jpg
    Thank you very much! you have completed my UI for me

EDIT: Also thanks Carebear for your help, and for the unit frames/raid frames! They're lovely
    Last edited by Pixil; 2012-07-23 at 11:05 PM.