Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #7381
    Imho, the worst thing are the central buffs. I'm going to make better raid frames for healer layout, slightly bigger. But all the thimngs needed will be hard-coded i think, like specific class indicators.

  2. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    In my opinions, the raidframes are humongous.
    Aye, in 25man they take up a lot of the screen, but I never usually raid in 25man groups. None of my 85's need LFR anymore, and I barely ever venture into Battlegrounds. The raid frames are fine in 10man raids though, but I have not modified them to fit 25man as I do not intend to have more than 9 other players in my group :P

  3. #7383
    Here's a screen with new nameplates. Thinking about adding spellcast time/name. Forgot to turn off default combat text XD
    EDIT: i need to redo the script for aggro coloring (nameplates should turn yellow/red/green based on aggro and role - tank or not)

    Last edited by Coldkil; 2012-07-25 at 06:02 PM.

  4. #7384
    Field Marshal Senit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Darnassus
    Posts
    87
    I'm a big fan of your UI idling, but it looks like it's not fully raid ready. Initially I would consider re-skinning your BetterExtraActionButton (Ultraxion Button). Additionally I would suggest resizing Grid. It seems a bit superfluous currently. Other than that, however, I love it!

  5. #7385
    Mechagnome Redtuzk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    587
    Newest version of Affiniti's UI, with some changes I made, including better resto shaman buff tracking on Vuhdo.

    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-26 at 09:48 PM.

  6. #7386
    Field Marshal Senit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Darnassus
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Newest version of Affiniti's UI, with some changes I made, including better resto shaman buff tracking on Vuhdo.
    The party frames and action bar fit really well together. What do the raid frames look like?

  7. #7387
    Mechagnome Redtuzk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Senit View Post
    The party frames and action bar fit really well together. What do the raid frames look like?
    Looks exactly like the partyframes does, just with more rows obviously.

  8. #7388
    Field Marshal Senit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Darnassus
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Looks exactly like the partyframes does, just with more rows obviously.
    You're not in a 25 guild, are you? I could see that getting overwhelming.

  9. #7389
    Mechagnome Redtuzk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Senit View Post
    You're not in a 25 guild, are you? I could see that getting overwhelming.
    Nope, but Affiniti is, this is his layout: http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw56677.jpg

  10. #7390
    Field Marshal Senit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Darnassus
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Nope, but Affiniti is, this is his layout: http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw56677.jpg
    Actually doesn't look that bad.
    Last edited by Senit; 2012-07-26 at 09:32 PM.
    "¡Ustedes no tienes nadie mas para pelear! ¡Llena tus bolsillos y dejarse en paz, o quedar y pelear conmigo, y morir!"
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

  11. #7391
    Mechagnome alteam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In your mom's bed
    Posts
    743
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-26 at 09:48 PM.

  12. #7392
    Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    <snip>
    Noice art on the action bar, what addon is that

    (I'm joking. don't answer this.)
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-26 at 09:48 PM.

  13. #7393


    My UI*
    *i say my, but the main part is derpyui and edit of tukui with weakauras and grid, addons not shown include skada and some random prof stuff

  14. #7394
    High Overlord Proudgnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Northrend
    Posts
    179
    Wow, this'll be my UI through MoP. Will you update it fairly quickly when MoP arrives?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano
    Stop being french, it's just shift-2.

  15. #7395
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoez View Post
    My UI*
    *i say my, but the main part is derpyui and edit of tukui with weakauras and grid, addons not shown include skada and some random prof stuff
    Think you could upload it ? (:

  16. #7396
    Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    thinking about return to use a clean default ui almost like this.
    maybe using move anything and bartender.
    im using realui but still i think takes too much to load the game for the first time

  17. #7397
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Here is my DKs UI

    Idle (with poweraura): http://i.imgur.com/wEdrh.jpg


    Combat: http://i.imgur.com/A8P2Z.jpg

    Feedback and comments welcome!
    Love the power auras, any chance I can get that from you? Also, made a thread for this, but I see some using a bar that looks to be timing CDs that kind of looks like a quartz bar, what add on is it?

  18. #7398
    Field Marshal Senit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Darnassus
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Love the power auras, any chance I can get that from you? Also, made a thread for this, but I see some using a bar that looks to be timing CDs that kind of looks like a quartz bar, what add on is it?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-CoolLine.html
    Last edited by Senit; 2012-07-27 at 06:12 PM.
    "¡Ustedes no tienes nadie mas para pelear! ¡Llena tus bolsillos y dejarse en paz, o quedar y pelear conmigo, y morir!"
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

  19. #7399
    trying out this ELVUI ive heard lots about,, maybe not quite finished yet, still to add keybinds and macros n shit.. after hour or so potching tho i got it somewhere near how i like things to be..

  20. #7400
    Quote Originally Posted by cringleburt fistybuns View Post
    trying out this ELVUI ive heard lots about,, maybe not quite finished yet, still to add keybinds and macros n shit.. after hour or so potching tho i got it somewhere near how i like things to be..
    Only thing you must do is change MSBT's font from Porky. Everytime someone use MSBTPorky, a child gets chainsawed in half by a grizzly bear. Don't let that happen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •