Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    How to get a similar border to STUF? Anyone knows?
    Quite simple really.

If your frame is 200 wide and 14 high for example, you just make a healthbar that is 198 wide, place it at +1 and -1 axis, desired height. A power bar which is again 198 wide, 2 pixels under your healthbar (so you get the line between it of course) and change the height until you get a bottom 1 pixel border.

It really just is 2 frames inside a bigger frame. That or they changed Stuf quite hard since I haven't played for some years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then start now .. and use the scroll when you are done with the concept in your mind. ;D
    You are just lazy!

--

Changed my nameplates again, using Kui_Nameplates now.

I disabled the spell alert, so there isn't a spell name above the target name anymore.
    Nice nameplates, love it. Just one question: are your debuffs on the enemys nameplates shown?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Quite simple really.

If your frame is 200 wide and 14 high for example, you just make a healthbar that is 198 wide, place it at +1 and -1 axis, desired height. A power bar which is again 198 wide, 2 pixels under your healthbar (so you get the line between it of course) and change the height until you get a bottom 1 pixel border.

It really just is 2 frames inside a bigger frame. That or they changed Stuf quite hard since I haven't played for some years.
    Did as the guide that Lyn posted, here's the result. (Ignore text size and placements and shit because its not fiddled with yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyzula View Post
    Nice nameplates, love it. Just one question: are your debuffs on the enemys nameplates shown?
    Kui_Nameplates doesn't support this, so no. And I don't need it since I have my target unit frame in sight.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokoyo View Post
    Made this yesterday, and really pleased of how it turned out

Idle(in raid)
    http://www.larserik.com/new2.jpg

In combat:
    http://www.larserik.com/newic2.jpg
    Awesome UI man. What is the name of font you use for player/target name? Also I wonder what texture u use for health bars
    Last edited by mmoc3a6f0665cb; 2012-09-12 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    Kui_Nameplates doesn't support this, so no. And I don't need it since I have my target unit frame in sight.
    But aren't there available addons such as platebuffs(?) to add this to, as far as I can understand, any nameplates?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    The AddOn name is ButtonFacade_pHish
    1 more anoying question,
    whats the texture your using on the unit frames?

Deleted

Deleted
    Okay, more questions for the good UI makers
    Anyway to make quartz have a nice 1px border? If not, any addon that have that possibility?
    And... What color do you use for it? Can't use class color (at least not with quartz, unless I make a profile for each class) and what color do I pick from the UI to match it with?

10+ Year Old Account
    ok thanks. its just the thing with multidotting

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post

Had this UI since late Wrath. Gratefully, it has not changed over the years.
    i kinda like your UI and wanna use it but at the same time, i feel like having almost the whole bottom covered could bite me in the ass as a melee in pve/pvp

Sigh...

I feel like not enough people know about this addon:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/opie

There is no reason why you should need to take up so much space with action bars in a Ui.

Honestly, Blizzard should implement something like oPie into WoW by default.

If you don't have oPie, go get it.

<3
    Ish

*edit* Please do not discuss why this addon would or would not benefit you so as not to derail the thread. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyzula View Post
    ok thanks. its just the thing with multidotting
    You Tidyplates + threatplates of butger's ui (wowinterface) which has similar look.
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    ah thanks. hopefully i get some time at the weekend to start building myself a package.

Deleted
    http://fii.cz/kkmux

here is mine, without party tho

Deleted
    Kinda satisfied with the UFs and the things surrounding it.
    Any advice is much appreciated. (The cd timers is not done)

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    1 more anoying question,
    whats the texture your using on the unit frames?
    I use a texture named HalB. I was going to use HalM but that texture makes the colours a lot brighter than they actually should be.
    I got the texture from: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/sharedmedia
    (Well, my sharedmedia AddOn is probably about a year out of date now so I'm not sure if the textures are still contained in there. Hopefully they will be though.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    No art has been made in 7 days.
    Couldn't agree more. I started my UI thinking I'd have it ready by next Tuesday's raid. It's been 2 months.
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I use a texture named HalB. I was going to use HalM but that texture makes the colours a lot brighter than they actually should be.
    I got the texture from: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/sharedmedia
    (Well, my sharedmedia AddOn is probably about a year out of date now so I'm not sure if the textures are still contained in there. Hopefully they will be though.)
    You did not receive Hal's textures from that link.
    The stock SharedMedia does not supply his texture pack.
    My SharedMedia, however, does contain Hal's textures along with many many others.
    <3