Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyzula View Post
    http://www.freefilehosting.net/kaitauras

It's the original file, but i would recommend to read first the instructions and watch how the ui works in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hdQhYWDq3w
    Thanks, but file not found =(

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm strange. the link works for me :/ test it with another browser maybe

Deleted
    Moin moin,

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    this is what i use http://i.imgur.com/efCmV.jpg
    What you have done with your Totem watcher you still will use it on MoP ???
    Your,
    Holy

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyzula View Post
    hmm strange. the link works for me :/ test it with another browser maybe
    Worked, IDM was the issue, thanks

Making slow progress. Ran a couple of dungeons and learned where things are weak and where things are better than expected.

EDIT: Fixed link.
    EDIT2: pixel fonts are stupid - but wow can't kern my favorite fonts worth a damn
    Last edited by a21fa7c67f26f6d49a20c2c51; 2012-09-20 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/yf2LSl.jpg

Making slow progress. Ran a couple of dungeons and learned where things are weak and where things are better than expected.

EDIT2: pixel fonts are stupid - but wow can't kern my favorite fonts worth a damn
    Except the pixel fonts, quite nice. But I still not know what this bar in the middle is (except HoPo and Castbar, I guess).
    And what's the addon left to the minimap? Oo
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Except the pixel fonts, quite nice. But I still not know what this bar in the middle is (except HoPo and Castbar, I guess).
    And what's the addon left to the minimap? Oo
    Skada? 10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    Skada? 10chars
    Orly? Ah, okay. Never used Skada.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post

oh you so tease me.
    upload this and link a donate button :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-09-20 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    http://i45.tinypic.com/v59ym9.jpg
    Sorry to say that ... but it looks like a raped Altz UI. What happened to the button skins, chat outline and such?

(FYI: Altz UI is one of my favorite interfaces :O)
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to say that ... but it looks like a raped Altz UI. What happened to the button skins, chat outline and such?

(FYI: Altz UI is one of my favorite interfaces :O)
    indeed it is, i had to use Bartender4 and Prat due to better functionality and customization

indeed it is, i had to use Bartender4 and Prat due to better functionality and customization
    Did you try Masque with a fitting skin?
    What exact features do you need out of bartender? Oo

Afaik Prat has the functionality to set the font flag to outline.
    Last edited by Lyn; 2012-09-20 at 11:03 AM. Reason: found bar mod.
    oh, honey.

For a while now, my UI has had the Player Frame centered on the screen. I have a second set of profiles trying to make a left player, right target frame set up (with a focus bar between them xD)

http://i.imgur.com/NyjHR.jpg

Feels clunky and I have no clue when I'm doing with my focus frames. DBM was still being positioned. Mostly a boredom project.

Normal UI Got my unit frame power bars to be class colored (Only unit frames with power bars active is Target, suf is just being dumb). Darkened unit frames slightly to allow the class colored power bar to shine a bit more. But target buffs on top of target frame instead of the right side. Not sure when I'll really use it except on Spine Amalgs or checking mount names in cities.

My entire unit frame set up also traveled toward the center of the screen a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    For a while now, my UI has had the Player Frame centered on the screen. I have a second set of profiles trying to make a left player, right target frame set up (with a focus bar between them xD)

http://i.imgur.com/NyjHR.jpg

Feels clunky and I have no clue when I'm doing with my focus frames. DBM was still being positioned. Mostly a boredom project.

Normal UI Got my unit frame power bars to be class colored (Only unit frames with power bars active is Target, suf is just being dumb). Darkened unit frames slightly to allow the class colored power bar to shine a bit more. But target buffs on top of target frame instead of the right side. Not sure when I'll really use it except on Spine Amalgs or checking mount names in cities.

My entire unit frame set up also traveled toward the center of the screen a bit more.
    The texture you're using for pretty much everything; that's Minimalist right?
    I used it for so, so, SO long that I cannot stand to see that flat, boring texture anymore! :P

May I suggest testing out a more "in-depth" texture, maybe containing different gradients of colours? Just for test-sies
    (Keep it grey, just change the texture. See if you can find another texture which you prefer. I'm curious to see what it would look like with different bars)

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you try Masque with a fitting skin?
    What exact features do you need out of bartender? Oo

Afaik Prat has the functionality to set the font flag to outline.
    1) yes i was using masque, but i removed it with Bartender install
    2) the former actionbar addon wasn´t switching in stances (druid forms) and my keybinds didnt work properly at all..

3) i use prat due to easy Font config. My counrty alphabet uses special letters which didn´t worked with that font type (ěščřžýáí)

1) ... and why? Doesn't make sense to me. I would use Bartender only with Masque or so. Standard buttons are ugly and doesn't fit in any kind of UI.
    2) That is new to me. Have to test it out, 'cause I use the normal version of rActionBarStyler (and not the combined version of Altz UI) and mine does. Same for keybindings.
    3) has nothing to do with the fact that outline looks better.
    oh, honey.

http://i.imgur.com/VfKmW.jpg It's a lightly modified Skaarj UI
    My to do list is:
    1 - Add dot graphics/timers above nameplates
    1 - Reskin recount

Deleted
    2) the former actionbar addon wasn´t switching in stances (druid forms) and my keybinds didnt work properly at all..
    3) i use prat due to easy Font config. My counrty alphabet uses special letters which didn´t worked with that font type (ěščřžýáí)
    2) It does work, i tested it on druid and warrior . switched fine for me :\
    3) does anyone know how to add the funciontality for certain characters like íéá etc.. in a font. or would you have to create it.?

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    3) does anyone know how to add the funciontality for certain characters like íéá etc.. in a font. or would you have to create it.?
    Go on dafont.com and look for one with those characters.