Thread: Post Your UI

here are my tidyplates settings
    You'll need the Visitor font and I made a couple of 'plain white' and 'plain black' textures (just 8x8 pixel tga files) for border/status bar/background and added them to shared media. If you use an addon like pitbull or vuhdo you probably have something similar already that you can use.

And here are some functions that mostly kinda almost work which you can use to in pitbull or weak auras to create unit frames sort of like what I had in pitbull.
    The code is terrible, I wrote it drunk, I wasn't thinking - you really should clean it up and then send it back to me - I have very little time to fiddle with these things so it might be several weeks before I get back to it. It's kind of "hey this would be neat, I'll just bolt that on the end" and then it kinda got out of control.

EDIT: I still owe one holy power bar/unit frame import for weak auras - I'll do that once my git-commit finishes.
    It's going to be ugly.

here they are

They're all weak auras strings. Be careful with whitespace when you cut/paste. I warned you it'd be ugly.
    Last edited by evn; 2012-09-30 at 05:16 PM.
    A new UI series for 5.2Steal my old UILearn about WeakAuras • Nobody to raid with right now so no PVE videos.

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    -video-

Started working on my UI again from scratch and there is still some obvious clutter and untouched parts but it is coming together alright. The big feature is the holy power Weak Aura functionality. I wanted a way to see how long they would last when out of combat so I could decide what to do when running from fight to fight.
    The HoPo bar is cute. :O
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

Just finished editing Elv to my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshaw View Post

Just finished editing Elv to my liking.
    No idea how you can play with UF's at the extreme bottom, plus a wall of uselessness under your char.

Just finished heavily customising my ElvUI setup. Also using Sunn Viewport Art, Skada, Power Auras, DBM and Comergy.

P.S. Have my setup configured for mixture of keyboard shortcuts and Razer Naga shortcuts buttons.

Why on earth are you sacrificing a third of your screen for some buttons and an unclear visual?

Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Why on earth are you sacrificing a third of your screen for some buttons and an unclear visual?
    Exactly haha!

Thinking it might be a viewport, and he's actually not sacrificing any visual at all.
    Atleast I hope it is..
    No Envy, No Fear

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by h44mm00 View Post
    Just finished heavily customising my ElvUI setup. Also using Sunn Viewport Art, Skada, Power Auras, DBM and Comergy.

[URL=http://i.imgur.com/e6Z6c.jpg]

P.S. Have my setup configured for mixture of keyboard shortcuts and Razer Naga shortcuts buttons.
    Holy mother of all things. That's just :O
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    I'm using Sunn Viewport - its giving me an extra ~1/3 of the screen to see.

You're a clicker right because those icons are just giant sized.

Quote Originally Posted by h44mm00 View Post

I try to look at the part of the screen not covered and it hurts my eyes..

Signature Designer | PM Requests: OPEN | Realm: Eonar - US

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadzy View Post
    I try to look at the part of the screen not covered and it hurts my eyes..
    You get used to it pretty fast if you'd actually play with it. Atleast I did.
    Though I think that's a bit too much of the screen covered.

Started working on my UI again from scratch and there is still some obvious clutter and untouched parts but it is coming together alright. The big feature is the holy power Weak Aura functionality. I wanted a way to see how long they would last when out of combat so I could decide what to do when running from fight to fight.
    Would you mind sharing your WeakAuras code? It's just amazing :O

Last edited by Treeston; 2012-10-03 at 01:20 PM.
    i7-4700MQ | 8GB 1600MHz | GT 755m SLI | 1TB HD | 128GB SSD
    ---
    Intel i5-2500K @ 4.6GHz | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 | 8GB Crucial Ballistix 1866MHz | EVGA GTX 570 HD | Crucial M4 64GB

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadzy View Post
    DreadzyUI - Holy Paladin Paradise

Heavily edited ElvUI, no h8 #yolo
    Hey I was wondering if this is downloadable anywhere? It looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Hockysin View Post
    Hey I was wondering if this is downloadable anywhere? It looks great!
    Glad for your interest, but I have no idea how to contact Elv for his permission to upload an edit.

Signature Designer | PM Requests: OPEN | Realm: Eonar - US

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    Would you mind sharing your WeakAuras code? It's just amazing :O
    I'm still working on it and have made some changes since, but this is the info for how it is in the video:
    Holy Power bars with Weak Auras + Pitbull. Out of combat timer for Holy Power decay. Alternate indicator for Divine Purpose's three Holy Power.

WA string: http://pastebin.com/4YSGMqsy
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons. OQMM@kt-us.

I'm still working on it and have made some changes since, but this is the info for how it is in the video:
    Thank you sir! After testing it I gotta say it's just awesome. What are those changes you're working on?

Playing at a resolution of 5760x1080 so that's why the screenshot is so wide. Just started working on it yesterday so it's not yet done by far!

Still looking for a proper addon to move some of the frames like the tool-tip and buffs in the upper right corner. Any suggestions? Can't find them in moveanything.

Last edited by roeliekt; 2012-10-05 at 08:52 AM.