So many awesome UI's...I feel bad now because I went back to running default
i7-4700MQ | 8GB 1600MHz | GT 755m SLI | 1TB HD | 128GB SSD
Intel i5-2500K @ 4.6GHz | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 | 8GB Crucial Ballistix 1866MHz | EVGA GTX 570 HD | 500GB HD | Crucial M4 64GB
I really like this UI. Nice and clean
Two suggestions though:
1. Reduce the size of the spacing between your buffs in the top right, and the actionbar on the right. I would personally make them the same distance apart as the actionbars at the bottom centre.
2. The class coloured gradient bars at the bottom of the screen could be improved.
I feel it is easier to demonstrate how I would improve it than to type out how I would do it
Here is an example I quickly made on Microsoft Paint:
Looks a bit more structured
Fixed the thumbnail for you, too.
Last edited by Treeston; 2012-10-08 at 01:31 PM.
posting for above poster ^^
Definitely have a lot of things going on in this UI.
1. Is it necessary for you to see your stance bar? Think you could possibly hide it until mouse over?
2. You've got a lot of various fonts going on in the UI. Might wanna try and find a good font that you're currently using and stick with that one to keep it looking uniform.
3. Things just kinda seem all over the place to me personally, but if that works for you, then awesome!
Overall, I think the coloration is good, but black on black is kinda rough when one is trying to figure out if they are losing/gaining health. All in all, it's definitely a good start.
Don't know about Recount but it is easily done with Skada Damge Meters.
That's how I do it.
Last edited by Diphal; 2012-10-10 at 08:04 AM.
I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-
Good day. Just added final part to my UI, cooldown addon, might as well showcase it