Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #7021
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-
    List of all your addons pretty please?

  2. #7022

  3. #7023
    Pandaren Monk solvexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,841



    My UI in action!
    Reskinned/darkened default UI with a few additives.

  4. #7024
    Healing

    Misc

    MetzUI Remake

    (Inspired by MetzUI from a loooong time ago)

    Stuck on a starter account for the time being, blank space on the panels are action button areas.
    Last edited by Displaysia; 2012-10-13 at 01:09 AM.

  5. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-
    I adore everything about your UI so much! If you uploaded it I would love you forever and ever! =D

  6. #7026
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-

    Dear god those vocal warnings are annoying. I don't see them lasting very long.

  7. #7027
    Quote Originally Posted by Displaysia View Post
    Healing

    Misc

    MetzUI Remake

    (Inspired by MetzUI from a loooong time ago)

    Stuck on a starter account for the time being, blank space on the panels are action button areas.
    !! I used that UI years ago! Upload pretty please!

  8. #7028
    Here is Mine, made it myself.

  9. #7029
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-

    A screenshot would be nice, since this video isn't available in Germany.
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  10. #7030
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    List of all your addons pretty please?
    http://i.imgur.com/WImRb.png Though I don't use all of those. I need to clean up at some point lol. The main ones are Azcastbar, stuf, sexymap, weakauras, dbm, bartender.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amevr View Post
    I adore everything about your UI so much! If you uploaded it I would love you forever and ever! =D
    I do intend to upload it at some point but I'm rather busy atm with work/raiding etc. Thanks for the compliment though ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Daninkai View Post
    Dear god those vocal warnings are annoying. I don't see them lasting very long.
    I do. I may disable the health warning one though, it does get spammy when your health ping pongs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    A screenshot would be nice, since this video isn't available in Germany.
    May I recommend you check out other vids on my channel? I believe only that particular video was blocked in Germany?

  11. #7031
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    May I recommend you check out other vids on my channel? I believe only that particular video was blocked in Germany?
    Oh, yes. Will of the Emperor works.

    I don't like the scrolling combat text. Except of that it's nice. Really. Not a big fan of pixel fonts myself but.. yes. Works for this UI.

    --

    Mine is still the GW 2 one.

    First is a near death experience with Butger's WeakAura settings (slightly modified).
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...312_194750.jpg

    Second is skinned Bagnon
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...312_200019.jpg
    Last edited by Lyn; 2012-10-13 at 06:01 PM.
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  12. #7032
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    !! I used that UI years ago! Upload pretty please!
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Rendition.html

    Cheers,

  13. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Mine is still the GW 2 one.

    First is a near death experience with Butger's WeakAura settings (slightly modified).
    dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoWScrnShot_101312_194750.jpg

    Second is skinned Bagnon
    dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoWScrnShot_101312_200019.jpg
    Is the art you are using behind the actionbars available anywhere?

    thanks

  14. #7034
    Quote Originally Posted by Displaysia View Post
    Thanks!

  15. #7035
    High Overlord frantik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    For me, one picture is meh, think you can do a few more showing off the other features of your UI?
    Here is a combat screenshot from Gara'jal heroic progress, shows most things. DBM is very ugly and I was only using it for Feng progress, so I will probably switch back to BigWigs.


  16. #7036
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Here is a combat screenshot from Gara'jal heroic progress, shows most things. DBM is very ugly and I was only using it for Feng progress, so I will probably switch back to BigWigs.

    What nameplate addon is that?

  17. #7037
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,647
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Here is a combat screenshot from Gara'jal heroic progress, shows most things. DBM is very ugly and I was only using it for Feng progress, so I will probably switch back to BigWigs.

    [IMG]http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw58080_thumb.png[/I MG]
    Why do you have the background of skada/recount visible when you don't on your chat frame?

    Very nice UI though.

  18. #7038
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Here is a combat screenshot from Gara'jal heroic progress, shows most things. DBM is very ugly and I was only using it for Feng progress, so I will probably switch back to BigWigs.
    I actually think the bars are looking fine.
    Considering that we're talking about DBM, you did a good job with them. I never seem to be able to get the, right. And they always end up looking like crap.
    No Envy, No Fear


  19. #7039
    High Overlord frantik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    What nameplate addon is that?
    That is m_Nameplates. I took them from the MonoUI compilation and edited them slightly.

  20. #7040
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-
    Curious, what is the addon you are using for the vocal warnings?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •