Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post
    What texture are you using for the frames? Looks like it might be Striped which i have, but at the same time the definition on the stripes look a little different from my texture. If it's a self-made one, would you mind sharing it?
    its from an old Shared Media folder ive been recycling over the years .. this one in perticular is HalMScanline
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepi View Post
    Changed the UI quite a bit ... it was more towards what it was in Firelands right before I quit WoW. Still not 100% done but i dont think any UI will ever be 100% complete.

That looks pretty awesome. But i do have one question tho. What's the MBlast/Halo/Bender CD timer under the target frames?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doril View Post
    What's the MBlast/Halo/Bender CD timer under the target frames?
    Could be TellMeWhen. Not sure though, but I used it too once, and it looked like that.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    That looks pretty awesome. But i do have one question tho. What's the MBlast/Halo/Bender CD timer under the target frames?
    Thats Definatly Weak Aura's
    theres a guide on youtube from Touchymcfeel that shows you how to do it.

Deleted
    Changed the UI quite a bit ... it was more towards what it was in Firelands right before I quit WoW. Still not 100% done but i dont think any UI will ever be 100% complete.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wwYAkm.jpg[/I MG]

[video=youtube;6wCTk26prCk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wCTk26prCk[/v ideo]
    Very good looking, though, there are a small difference in width of your dot timers and the cast bar, from the looks of it, because the dot timers don't have a border. And why are you tracking ICD and CDs with two addons, one at the bottom of the screen, the CD bar, and the MB/Halo/Mindbender + the ICD under and to the right of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Very good looking, though, there are a small difference in width of your dot timers and the cast bar, from the looks of it, because the dot timers don't have a border. And why are you tracking ICD and CDs with two addons, one at the bottom of the screen, the CD bar, and the MB/Halo/Mindbender + the ICD under and to the right of that?
    the ICD is being tracked in the forte cooldown bar and only being tracked there .. Procs are being tracked through weakauras as a progress bar but they also show up on Raven. MB is on the WeakAuras mainly because of Divine Insight which is harder for me to tell when ive proc it without seing a visual aura and it was just easier to keep it on WeakAuras. There are a couple of things a tad bigger then they need to be its just a matter of going into the settings and playing with the sizes of the dot timers.

Korallis was correct, it is WeakAuras.

Deleted
    What's the use of a cooldown bar at the very bottom of your screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    What's the use of a cooldown bar at the very bottom of your screen?
    still trying to figure out a good spot for it atm, i was thinking somewhere above the player castbar but not entirely sure i personally do not like it where its at but i was tired from working on the ui all day figuring out what settings did what in the lua coding for the unitframes that i decided to get lazy towards the end.

Deleted
    the ICD is being tracked in the forte cooldown bar and only being tracked there .. Procs are being tracked through weakauras as a progress bar but they also show up on Raven. MB is on the WeakAuras mainly because of Divine Insight which is harder for me to tell when ive proc it without seing a visual aura and it was just easier to keep it on WeakAuras. There are a couple of things a tad bigger then they need to be its just a matter of going into the settings and playing with the sizes of the dot timers.
    Yes, but why have WeakAuras AND fortexorcists cooldown progressbar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Could be TellMeWhen. Not sure though, but I used it too once, and it looked like that.
    I have TellMeWhen and the timers in the vid was behaving 'weirdly' compared to what TMW does. And it seems that it was WeakAuras after all, but thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    Thats Definatly Weak Aura's
    theres a guide on youtube from Touchymcfeel that shows you how to do it.
    Thank you. Me and Weakauras doesn't blend that well so i think that i'll just have to drool over the timers this time. xD

Korallis was correct, it is WeakAuras.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by mmocba08ea396d; 2012-11-02 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Added quotes.

I could probably bang up a basic example of a 'moving icon' style aura and a bar to display times fairly easily and then just post an import string. It's not particularly difficult to make a weak auras display that functions basically identical to the fx cooldown bar. The only down side is that you'd have to create auras for every ICD/cooldown/etc you want to track and you'll also be responsible for the 'complicated' triggers that might be required for some ICDs etc.

It's not an insurmountable challenge but there are enough edge cases that I didn't want to make it a tutorial video.
    Last edited by a21fa7c67f26f6d49a20c2c51; 2012-11-02 at 09:51 PM.

very new to the ui-ing game been tinkering with addons for a while finally decided to go and try to make a full halfway usable ui for my self

sorry for big pics[and bad quality] i dont think i can post links yet QQ or im retarted one of the two
    Idle-

action-derping in LFR for SS purpose
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-03 at 07:39 AM.

Got a bit bored, so I started having some fun with my UI.

While casting:

Disabled Grid, Forte and DBM to make it a bit easier to find spots for stuff. Still a lot of things left to be done, but I kinda like it!
    Last edited by TellyTop; 2012-11-03 at 01:27 PM. Reason: linkage fail

Deleted
    My Touchy Clone :-)
    still a massive work in progress but getting there

DeeUi 5

Think all is clearly understandable beyond Weakaura groups so i will explain it short.
    Over player unitframes there are 2 dinamic groups which show:
    1. Trinket procs (grayscale)+ Tier 6 and defensive abilities that i should use on CD (green) <-left part
    2. Important DPS procs - actions i has to use -important CD's ready to be used <-right part
    3.Above all thoose icons there is my ignite tracker
    4. Cooldowns are in a dinamic group under target unitframe.
    Sorry for vuhdo option panel apearing in 3rd pic but couldnt find a quicker way to show raidframes.

Feedback highly apreciated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    DeeUi 5

Feedback highly apreciated
    i like it alot,
    the only thing i would personaly change is the bottom bar, id make it the same height as the minimap and maybe bring it closer to the left by 2px so it shows the border seen as you have the border on the left.
    other than that thats a damn well made ui

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-04 at 09:33 AM.

I know that I need to rework some elements, but this seems like my first UI:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-04 at 02:49 PM.

Deleted

Pretty basic but I really want my UI to be abit ''dark'' you know? Im a DK and like have it abit scary :P Any ideas would be a awesome!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-04 at 02:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    General UI:

Raid UI:

It's tough finding addon's that do what you want but eventually I've managed to put together this UI. It has all the utility required to suit the playstyle of a mage and I couldn't live without it.