This is my first time making or posting my ui. I used a number of different ui's through out Cataclysm such as Tukui, ElvUI, LUI, etc. I decided to create my own in MoP taking inspiration from the various ui's that I have used in the past and ones that I have seen in "Post Your UI" forums. As such, there is a lot of influence from QuseUI and Skaarj UI that can be seen here. I'm also striving to imitate ouf_NIN which I adore immensely but isn't working completely for MoP right now.
I play a number of roles and classes, so I am trying to make a one-for-all type of ui. This is why my raid frames are positioned in such a prominent area, and probably bigger than some dps/tanks would like to have them. This ui is still very much WIP.
Boss combat ("Ushifted" is the Guardian druid who is my focus... and yes, I got locked out...):
(Just made the account, so I can't post links .)
- alDamageMeter (QuseUI's config)
- Quse Boss Styles
- Aurora + Missing Textures
- bChat (QuseUI's config for link copy box)
- cargBags_Nivaya (Skaarj's config)
- oUF + oUF_Skaarj
- rActionBarStyler + rActionButtonStyler + rBuffFrame Styler (QuseUI's config)
- teksLoot (QuseUI's config)
Changes made since screenies/To do:
- Fix height of BigWigs bars and move them down so Y-position is equal to raid frames
- Reduce height of threat bar (make equal to exp/rep bar)
- Still need to work with party, boss, arena and raid frames (text/buff/debuff positioning and such)
- Actually, I'm not completely satisfied with the unit frames...
Last edited by triggertomorrow; 2012-11-10 at 12:06 AM.
The UI is Frantiks UI with minimal changes.
You can download it here.
How my current UI looks in a raid setting.
Here's a vid peek of my ui, still wip.. need to fix some align things and scales here and there :P the colors are pretty dark in the vid for some reason.. and the actionbars are not supposed to be faded in combat :>
UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work
Hey Thorim can you upload this UI pls?
I gave some thought to that too - sadly the API gives you very little control over the position & motion of name plates. Everything ends up moving about too much to be a good user experience.I'd actually love to make a UI that has just nameplates and nothing else.