Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    Sorry, don't know how to resize.

Cooldowns in the bottom right corner with dynamic group which sorts itself from shortest cooldown to longest. Fades to grey when on CD and lights up when off. Might move it to a different area cause it really takes my eyes away from the center.

I like really do like the UI. Try using same bar texture on your Damagemeter, too.

How many hidden keybindings do you have?
    I wish I could bind all my stuff w/o looking at it anymore.. for main skills, I could but for all other stuff which I need rarely.. meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    It's good that you are able to put together an album of past UIs. If I did that it would just be a huge embarrassment. :')
    Album of old UIs, nice idea.
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I've had mine pixel perfect at certain sizes but if I try to make the buttons smaller the pixels screw up. I'll give yours a try though!

edit:

It does work at smaller sizes, cheers!

Here's a screenshot with the actionbars:

Got used to not having any though and it feels weird using them so here's one without:

Still lots to do but just finished doing nights so I'm too tired ):
    Wow, nice UI ^^ Any chance for an upload ? ;-)

My edit of QuseUi : image.noelshack. com/fichiers/2012/46/1353067775-wowscrnshot-101812-231428.jpg

Here's a raid screenshot for you guys! Enjoy!

I really love this look. Simple, minimalistic and plain awsome!

Grey on black UF's. Urgh.

Here is mine:
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-16 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Grey on black UF's. Urgh.
    In all fairness, when I upload screenshots using Imgur, it makes all the colours look quite a bit darker :P
    On my screen the grey/black contrast is effective enough, however I have considered either making it lighter OR changing the colour entirely (maybe to class colour)
    I'll have a play around with it

Quote Originally Posted by Algot View Post
    Here is mine:
    All of those unitframes and castbars (I'm sure you know what each one of them represents) I have no idea what I'm looking at :P

Yes, my resolution is horrible.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-17 at 06:30 AM.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Can you tell me whats the name of the skin for your action bars?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahiri View Post
    Warlock Friendly is perfect :-)

My main character is a warlock for about 5 years now
    I'll get working on it. Still need to add some finishing touches

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I like really do like the UI. Try using same bar texture on your Damagemeter, too.

How many hidden keybindings do you have?
    I wish I could bind all my stuff w/o looking at it anymore.. for main skills, I could but for all other stuff which I need rarely.. meh.
    I would say majority of all my spells are keybind, minus things like Soul Well - Soulstone - Demonic Gateway - Enchanting/Tailoring - ETC

All of those unitframes and castbars (I'm sure you know what each one of them represents) I have no idea what I'm looking at :P
    It's pretty simple when you break them out. Atleast I have never had any issues with it (maybe you get used to them, idk).

The two green bars on top are buff trackers (Raven). The three obvious unit frames are Player (top), Target (bottom), ToT (right). The upper cast bar is Player and the bottom one is target. Okay maybe not as simple as I'd like to think. But works well!

Epic!
    Can't get my oUF layout edit to do what I want. )':

Wish I knew how to make an oUF layout from scratch. I think I might give it a try; any hints or tips?
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

5man HC : imgur.com/2Ds4b,cxiuD
    LFR : imgur.com/8XHLC

LF Addon to remove LFG, 5man Heroic (etc.) Symbols on Minimap, Debuff Tracker and a matching Font..

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Koenig; 2012-11-17 at 04:44 PM.

Not really happy with my Unit Frames, they need some tweaking. No idea how to change the font color in Stuf. The two big icons are Shield Maid, they don't fit in with the other icons, which I'm not thrilled about but I can live with it. The white text beneath the player portrait is a vengeance tracker. Mostly useless but I like having that information there for now. I'll probably set the stance bar to stay hidden unless moused over, but it's nice to have some kind of visual indicator that doesn't stand out TOO much. More than once or twice I've charged in only to realize I was in berserker stance.

I've seen a bunch of different unit frames layouts that I like and tried most of them, but there is always something that I don't like that ends up being a pita to change.

I think I'll change how the mail icon is displayed later today. Any suggestions on changing the LFD/Battleground icons?
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-18 at 11:01 AM.

haha i actually logged in just to ask if you ever uploaded your UI, mine is super similar to this but i like yours a lot better, you should upload it .

ABSO LUTELY love this ui... if you want could u upload it so i could tinker with it?

anyways.. current(modified QuseUI):
    (can't post images)
    i47.tinypic .com/rwpht2.jpg

I'm taking a break from raiding atm, but this was the setup for healing DS as a paladin.

mine

middle is focus(i only use on my hunter healer or rogue)

below target is ToT
    and below player is pet
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-18 at 11:02 AM.

OOC:

OOC w/ Target:

Combat:

Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-18 at 11:02 AM.

I will burn your soul.

Just finished up uni preparing to get into raiding so redid my UI, wish I wasn't confined to a 13.3' screen, i feel like it could be so much better :S

Im also having problems when i first log on, some things likfe my SUF frames have moved slightly ... can anyone shed any light on this ... getting a bit sick of repositioning them every days , thhhannks

Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-18 at 11:03 AM.

I hear ya, torn, as I am only playing on a 15" screen currently myself. =/

I will burn your soul.