Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Not sure how to fix the combat text size its MASSSIIIVVVVEEE and i dont know why.
    I don't use combat text anymore :')
    Inb4 I get slated - "YOU CAN'T BE A GOOD RAIDER WITHOUT COMBAT TEXT". But I beg to differ.
    I used to have TINY combat text anyway, but it was still taking up too much space on my screen. Hehe.
    Disabled MSBT due to a bug I was having with it, and realised that I do not need to see combat text
    Also I play Mage so I can play with my eyes closes /trololol

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I don't use combat text anymore :')
    Inb4 I get slated - "YOU CAN'T BE A GOOD RAIDER WITHOUT COMBAT TEXT". But I beg to differ.
    I used to have TINY combat text anyway, but it was still taking up too much space on my screen. Hehe.
    Disabled MSBT due to a bug I was having with it, and realised that I do not need to see combat text
    Also I play Mage so I can play with my eyes closes /trololol
    What about dem crits for ignite/pryo > commbustttioonnnn!!!

Edit: gonna try xCT for combat text http://www.wowinterface.com/download...18053-xCT.html
    Edit2: ^ I cant read - xCT out of date QQ. I HATE using out of date addons...
    Edit3: updated version on curse, xCT+ http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/xct-plus/640109
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2012-11-26 at 12:57 AM.

Sorry can't post links yet.. nothing special, few different addons that's about it.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-26 at 06:38 AM.

@kroox
    http://i.imgur.com/JWBf5.jpg
    Linked

Edit: Dropped a "Fonts" folder into my wow directory, with pixel font in it to see what it would look like, it facked up character names n stuff, now they are in a huge horrible pixel font and i cant get it to change back...i deleted the folder, tried to replace the folder with a different font but its not working QQ
    Edit2: Epicly confused now, i relogged a couple of times, now my Weak Auras are all over the place, other things have moved around aswell
    WTF O.O
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2012-11-26 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    What about dem crits for ignite/pryo > commbustttioonnnn!!!
    *cough* There is a UI animation (Heating Up) for when I crit

Thanks Drayarr

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously can't see a reason for using combat text. I stopped using it mid-way through T12 since I never looked at it, there was too much going on for me to be looking at how hard my Obliterate crit for. It ends up cluttering the screen and I haven't picked up a combat text addon since then.

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    I seriously can't see a reason for using combat text. I stopped using it mid-way through T12 since I never looked at it, there was too much going on for me to be looking at how hard my Obliterate crit for. It ends up cluttering the screen and I haven't picked up a combat text addon since then.
    Valid point.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 02:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    *cough* There is a UI animation (Heating Up) for when I crit
    I meant for epeening with an insane combustion, how are you tracking ignite? :P

Edit: Anyone know where i can get the 5 default fonts for WoW, i want to fix my player names/enemy names. big size pixel fonts look HORRID
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2012-11-26 at 02:16 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Delete the fonts folder.

Small update, (haven't been able to play much in the last few days...not sure if I am digging the ForteXorcist or not).

OoC:

Player/ToT/Target:

Combat:

TBH...not really feeling it. =/
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-26 at 06:40 AM.

Here is my UI (work in progress)
    consists of:
    ElvUI
    KGPanels
    Stuf Unit Frames (player, target, target of target)
    Gnosis Castbars
    DBM
    Weakauras
    MSBT
    TotemTimers
    Skada

Bottom unit frame is player and top one is my target with target of target.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-11-26 at 08:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of combat, next to the "Ogrimmar" portal.. Nothing too fancy.

http://i.imgur.com/ZOG5z.jpg
    Last edited by Heksar; 2012-11-26 at 08:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Mine!

Brewmaster / raid: http://i.imgur.com/DGvLf.jpg
    Windwalker / training dummy: http://i.imgur.com/iaOFx.jpg

Base is RealUI (from WoWInterface), but I've done tons of edits (obviously..). What I'd really love is for some addon to fix the Blizzard boss frames since Pitbull doesn't have that functionality.
    If you are use to "modding" then you can get boss frames with pitbull!
    Here is a look on how mine looks on stone guards

As you can see the boss frames pop up just perfect with pitbull if you are willing to take the 5 mins to do the following :
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/pitbull...c-boss-frames/

Hope this gets you what you want out of your UI

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    If you are use to "modding" then you can get boss frames with pitbull!
    OMG I lurve you! I haven't wanted to swap to SUF since I'd need to learn a whole new bit of coding to get the texts the way I want them, but this is PERFECT. Thank you thank you thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Totally! Its worthless information no human can parse anyway. It uses to be cool back when it was new though

Thats mine, after going back and forth with some different concepts i found that at least for my Paladin theres no need for unitframe addons
    Most of it is scripts which i collected, edited and put into an addon.
    You can see Skada and TSM of course, both i disable for raiding so the only addon i have left is holytrinity which is awesomely lightweight for all the juicy functionality its offering.

Its gonna need a lot of polish and tomorrow im gonna code some more notification icons, hide buffs with long durations and some other stuff iv got in my mind (after i figured how to code it light on the cpu).
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-26 at 07:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purplet View Post
    Its gonna need a lot of polish and tomorrow im gonna code some more notification icons, hide buffs with long durations and some other stuff iv got in my mind (after i figured how to code it light on the cpu).
    Throttle the OnUpdate appropriately. For buff icons, 10 runs per second should be appropriate. More runs means even more accurate timers at the cost of even more CPU usage.

Make sure you upvalue all the functions you need at the start of your file. Never create tables in OnUpdate - recycle them.

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    Working on this UI for a bit today. Still need some fixes but don't know what.

Wow. I really enjoyed that ui, bud. I'm defo stealing parts of it for my own casters x)

Deleted
    Using Pixil's Interface doing LFR.

http://i.imgur.com/S4vqO.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    OMG I lurve you! I haven't wanted to swap to SUF since I'd need to learn a whole new bit of coding to get the texts the way I want them, but this is PERFECT. Thank you thank you thank you!
    I would say SUF has texts a lot more user friendly than Pitbull. You just have a menu where you click on what you want, and the rest happens on its own. Text placements aren't any more difficult either. Simple location dropdown, then X,Y values to fine tune.