Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #7581
    Clicky SS

    Had some time to finish off-ish me UI (Well its always a W.i.P.).
    Some small details need to be fixed, like buffs overlap slightly the top bar of info.
    Perhaps different fonts and font size some parts look a bit to big.

    The Yellow Weak Aura is for Divine Insight talent (Priest), its an progression based aura. (got one for everyclass i own)
    The icons next CooLLine bar are Chakra and Inner-Fire/Will. (for other class its Beacon (with focus target) / stance's and CR CD)

    Between Cast Bar and CooLLine are my CD's and the 3 Windsong procs.
    Left heal CD's and right Mana CD's for me priest similar setup used for other classes.

    Not visible on SS:

    (just fixed vertical name of target's target and focus target.

    For my other resource classes/specs like combo points orbs and chi its located above the cast bar together with trinket buffs and synapse springs. Dot's, ill edit in another pic with DoT's later if im not at work. Experience text located just above the minimap for lvl'ing alts.

    The topbar is just a simple thingy that im not totally happy about yet but better than it was.
    OOC it shows more like Bags/gold/guild enz and incombat it only shows my stats.

    Idle SS
    Last edited by DerrHans; 2012-12-05 at 11:47 AM.

    Sig made by Resentful

  2. #7582
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    154
    Idle



    Target, ToT and Focus frames



    Castbars, middle is Focus, top is Target



    Questing, I've yet to change the font or anything for the quest tracker so it's hidden most of the time



    5 man, party frame colors' need changing slightly.



    Flying.png




    To do:
    • Update party frames
    • Raid frames
    • Fonts
    Last edited by OriginalVocalMix; 2012-12-05 at 03:36 PM.

  3. #7583
    Thanks Carebear and OriginalVocalMix.

    Eleane.

  4. #7584
    Here is my edit of ElvUI inspired by FujiUI if anyone remembers it. Obviously some things still need tweaking like font sizes and positions of things, I'm just having trouble finding where to do so!

    Solo
    In a random BG
    Last edited by Tempeste; 2012-12-06 at 06:14 AM.

  5. #7585
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    snip
    I can't help but wonder why your cast bar is a little wider than the unit-frames? It just stands out like a sore thumb to me! Also do you not find it a little difficult to determine the health of the target? In your 5man screenshot I had to take a moment to spot where the health was on the frame (the nameplate gave it away though!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    Here is my edit of ElvUI inspired by FujiUI if anyone remembers it. Obviously some things still need tweaking like font sizes and positions of things, I'm just having trouble finding where to do so!

    Solo
    In a random BG
    Your links don't seem to be working for me! Nevermind they work now, /feels silly.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (when I bother) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

  6. #7586
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    Here is my edit of ElvUI inspired by FujiUI if anyone remembers it. Obviously some things still need tweaking like font sizes and positions of things, I'm just having trouble finding where to do so!
    That looks awesome, now give me

  7. #7587
    Carebear, what unitframes do you use?

  8. #7588
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Carebear, what unitframes do you use?
    An edited version of oUF_Qulight that I have had for just over a year (:

    My unitframes are very simple and I'm sure you'd be able to re-create them with pretty much any unitframe addon.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (when I bother) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

  9. #7589
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    any change for an AddOn List?
    Bartender
    Fortexorcist
    Gnosis
    Prat
    SexyMap
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    VuhDo
    Weak Auras

    No buff frames or name plates on that UI, because i havent gotten around to setting them up

  10. #7590
    High Overlord frantik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    York, UK
    Posts
    134
    After a short stint with ElvUI, I decided that I preferred the control I had with using other addons. Thus I reverted back to what I had before, with a few changes.

    Idle



    Raid 25

    Last edited by frantik; 2012-12-07 at 02:54 PM.

  11. #7591
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Raid 25
    *snipped image/link*
    If you don't mind me asking, as I think this is a really nice layout, what are you using for the display of your runes?

  12. #7592
    High Overlord frantik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    York, UK
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanafriel View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, as I think this is a really nice layout, what are you using for the display of your runes?
    DocsDebugRunes, probably the best rune addon for a DK IMO since the revision to the way runes work in Cataclysm. Won't go into it in this thread since it's not related to the topic but I think it's criminal that more DKs don't use it ^_^

  13. #7593
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    DocsDebugRunes, probably the best rune addon for a DK IMO since the revision to the way runes work in Cataclysm. Won't go into it in this thread since it's not related to the topic but I think it's criminal that more DKs don't use it ^_^
    Your screenshots for me are absolutely huuuuuuuuuuuge when I click on the link; is it just me? I'd critique the UI but I can't actually look at it. :P
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (when I bother) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

  14. #7594
    High Overlord frantik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    York, UK
    Posts
    134
    Hmm, I don't get that. The images are 1920x1080 in the full link. Are you zoomed really far in your browser or using a smaller resolution?
    Last edited by frantik; 2012-12-07 at 09:34 PM.

  15. #7595
    Still a work in progress - This is mainly for PvE purposes!

    Player Frame shows Personal Cooldowns and Shard Frame
    Player Bar itself is the Mana Bar - Text underneath is Health/Percentage


    Target Frame shows "Own" dots and "Self" buffs
    Target Health bar - Text underneath is Health/Percentage

    Everything is Keybind. Main Action Bar 1 is hidden but displayed if hover over.

    Still need fixing:
    Player Cast bar/Target Cast Bar
    Need to find a good location for Target Text [Name]
    Target of Target is not displayed but still pondering where to place it.
    Tooltip in bottom Right needs to change.


    Last edited by Emery; 2012-12-08 at 03:52 AM.

  16. #7596


    New release because I was tired of waiting for an update for JSHB to fix a few things.
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site || Stream: 5-9pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355

  17. #7597
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    DocsDebugRunes, probably the best rune addon for a DK IMO since the revision to the way runes work in Cataclysm. Won't go into it in this thread since it's not related to the topic but I think it's criminal that more DKs don't use it ^_^
    Thanks, and I wasn't playing during Cataclysm... so time to find out!

    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Your screenshots for me are absolutely huuuuuuuuuuuge when I click on the link; is it just me? I'd critique the UI but I can't actually look at it. :P
    Seemed fine to me... though I am on a 1440x900 screen....

  18. #7598
    Here is an updated version of my work in progress.
    Addons used are:
    1.ElvUI (as the base)
    2.Stuf unit frames
    3.Vuhdo
    4.Gnosis
    5.Weakauras **
    6.Skada
    7.MSBT
    8.DBM
    9.Raven

    **I have a million Weakauras set to achieve the overall animations of my UI (cooldowns on my actionbar abilities in the middle and my cooldowns ready and cooling on the bottom)

    Here is a video of to show the animations (video quality even though it's 1080p is pretty rough on my fonts and a few other things. I could not get it any better for now, as the mac in game recording feature is a bit bugged until hopefully 5.2)



    Here is a SS with vuhdo showing what a 10man raid would look like.

    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-08 at 10:33 AM.

  19. #7599
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Here is an updated version of my work in progress.
    Addons used are:
    1.ElvUI (as the base)
    2.Stuf unit frames
    3.Vuhdo
    4.Gnosis
    5.Weakauras **
    6.Skada
    7.MSBT
    8.DBM
    9.Raven

    **I have a million Weakauras set to achieve the overall animations of my UI (cooldowns on my actionbar abilities in the middle and my cooldowns ready and cooling on the bottom)

    Here is a video of to show the animations (video quality even though it's 1080p is pretty rough on my fonts and a few other things. I could not get it any better for now, as the mac in game recording feature is a bit bugged until hopefully 5.2)


    Here is a SS with vuhdo showing what a 10man raid would look like.

    Great UI, any chance of uploading?

    Also are those ElvUI unitframes? how did you get them to be like that
    Last edited by Manu9; 2012-12-08 at 10:58 AM.

  20. #7600
    Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Great UI, any chance of uploading?

    Also are those ElvUI unitframes? how did you get them to be like that
    I doubt I'll be uploading it. It's always changing and I would also need permission from Elv, since the base of my UI is ElvUI.

    The unit frames are done with Stuf Unit Frames to allow for a ton more ways to customize. (ElvUI unit frames are pretty limiting)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •