Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Testing sexycooldown addon, i like the look but it looks messy when lots of cd's are up with overlapping.. need to try it some more to see if it's a keeper!

really awesome, what's the texture called btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    really awesome, what's the texture called btw?
    Thanks!

Not sure tbh, i got it from oUF_Kui / KuiNameplates and it's just named bar there.
    Last edited by twin2; 2013-01-01 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Thanks!

Not sure tbh, i got it from oUF_Kui / KuiNameplates and it's just named bar there.
    I really like the look and feel of the bars and font - so could you possibly tell what font you use too :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post

This is me!
    What is the texture you use for powerbar/xp bar/i suppose health bar too?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooragan View Post
    I really like the look and feel of the bars and font - so could you possibly tell what font you use too :-)
    PT Sans Narrow Bold

I like most of it just not the chat panels.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    You should make your raid frames health deplete horizontally instead of vertically!

Anyone know of an addon that i can use to hide my ui while out of combat/idle?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Anyone know of an addon that i can use to hide my ui while out of combat/idle?
    You should be able to do this within most of your existing addons. Unit frame addon should have this (I know Stuf allows this), most if not all actionbar addons can hide OOC. Recount and Skada can hide OOC. Buffs and debuffs not sure about most addons there but I know Raven can do this.

Only things I'm not sure on are minimap and chat OOC hiding. (TBH not sure why anyone would want the chat completely hidden OOC)

Or just go the easy route and press alt-z to hide all UI whenever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    You should be able to do this within most of your existing addons. Unit frame addon should have this (I know Stuf allows this), most if not all actionbar addons can hide OOC. Recount and Skada can hide OOC. Buffs and debuffs not sure about most addons there but I know Raven can do this.

Only things I'm not sure on are minimap and chat OOC hiding. (TBH not sure why anyone would want the chat completely hidden OOC)

Or just go the easy route and press alt-z to hide all UI whenever you want.

Changed my mind, just gonna mouseover for all my bars/combat fade for uf's
    Map and chat are fine :P

My UI doesn't really change from out of combat to in raid.

However I sometimes record or live stream so I disable chat.

Chat Disabled

Chat Enabled

Deleted
    Me and Care are streaming our attempts at some Ulduar Hardmodes atm, come join us on my twitch! <snip> ! It's relevant to the thread because we have the same UI near enough!

Rules are still rules. No streams outside the dedicated streaming threads.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-01-04 at 11:42 AM.

I returned to the game for a little, and a 5.1 release should be ready for the weekend. Hope there won't be more forced stops!
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    I made a preview YouTube video for my UI. You only need to watch the first 2 minutes as the rest is just Setup instructions and F.A.Q's about it
    This is the 1st UI that has me considering switching from ElvUI. Really nice and well thought out.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeConqueror View Post
    This is the 1st UI that has me considering switching from ElvUI. Really nice and well thought out.
    Amen Just downloaded and will install

i really need to learn how to use weak auras, so i can hide more action bars :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    I made a preview YouTube video for my UI. You only need to watch the first 2 minutes as the rest is just Setup instructions and F.A.Q's about it

Hope you like it:
    Tempted to give this a whirl tbh, I quite like it

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I returned to the game for a little, and a 5.1 release should be ready for the weekend. Hope there won't be more forced stops!
    Hurrah! I love the look of your UIs! (Though I never personally used them)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Hurrah! I love the look of your UIs! (Though I never personally used them)
    Thanks the most awesome thing is that even if i hadn't logged from november, after patch every addon i made was working flawlessly :P I just have to fix nameplates for releasing a 5.1 version - then i'll work over bags, they are in need of a desperate rework (and basically a lot of features now are already baked into standard UI)

EDIT: also it seems i have managed to reduce memory usage again :P < than 2mb

EDIT2: totem timers are now useless right? afaik totems now are only CDs. I'd like some feedback before removing the old totembar (which is working but displaying a 6 seconds duration isn't that useful i think :P)
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2013-01-04 at 09:22 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.