Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #8001




    My Shaman's UI
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-01-04 at 01:25 PM.

  2. #8002
    Pit Lord Odina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    2,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanek View Post




    My Shaman's UI

    The only thing I can sugest (personal opinion here) is having your dmg and healing meeters grow down up so that there is no blank space below the bars and makes it look more uniform with the left side of the screen.

    other than that looks nice

  3. #8003
    Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Testing sexycooldown addon, i like the look but it looks messy when lots of cd's are up with overlapping.. need to try it some more to see if it's a keeper!

    removed image as i can't post with it
    Really neat UI twin2 Would it be possible to list which addons you are using? So I can look into them myself

  4. #8004
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    The only thing I can sugest (personal opinion here) is having your dmg and healing meeters grow down up so that there is no blank space below the bars and makes it look more uniform with the left side of the screen.

    other than that looks nice
    Thank you Though about that too, i'll try it right now Right now i'm thinking about weak aura and sexy cooldown, i like sexy cooldown but it seem to be so messy

  5. #8005
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerephon View Post
    Really neat UI twin2 Would it be possible to list which addons you are using? So I can look into them myself
    Hey!

    Not at home so can't give you an exact list.

    FreeUI(i use this as base of the whole ui basicly, edited by me)
    oUF_NIN(My own oUF layout based of oUF_Phanx)
    Phanxbuffs
    Skada
    Bigwigs
    ractionbarstyler

    Think that covers most things visible
    Last edited by twin2; 2013-01-04 at 10:37 PM.

  6. #8006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanek View Post




    My Shaman's UI
    Man that titanpanel just ruins everything!
    Remove it and make a kgpanel in the top with a nice border and add slddatatext to it instead.

  7. #8007
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Man that titanpanel just ruins everything!
    Remove it and make a kgpanel in the top with a nice border and add slddatatext to it instead.
    I'm just lazy, but will do it after raiding tonight :P

  8. #8008
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,555
    Is anybody here real good with oUF? I want to add party frames to my layout but I'm not very good, I keep getting errors!

    It'll be nice to have something a little more in-depth than that current raid-frame that is used.



    Watching my girlfriend use roth UI has made me miss some things I used to have!
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

  9. #8009
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Is anybody here real good with oUF? I want to add party frames to my layout but I'm not very good, I keep getting errors!

    It'll be nice to have something a little more in-depth than that current raid-frame that is used.



    Watching my girlfriend use roth UI has made me miss some things I used to have!
    You had some nice party setups in some of your old ui's cant you just recreate that?

  10. #8010
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    You had some nice party setups in some of your old ui's cant you just recreate that?
    That's what I want to do, but the base oUF layout I use doesn't have party frames at all, it's just a 5man raid frame. To create party frames I need to add the party frames to the oUF layout but I'm not very good when it comes to lua.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

  11. #8011
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    That's what I want to do, but the base oUF layout I use doesn't have party frames at all, it's just a 5man raid frame. To create party frames I need to add the party frames to the oUF layout but I'm not very good when it comes to lua.
    What oUF layout are you using?

  12. #8012
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    What oUF layout are you using?
    At the moment oUF_Qulight but I've stripped it pretty hard
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

  13. #8013
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    At the moment oUF_Qulight but I've stripped it pretty hard
    I have a very limited knowledge of lua, I guess it depends what you want.
    Suppose it's not as simple as changing textures and fonts to match your ui

  14. #8014
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I have a very limited knowledge of lua, I guess it depends what you want.
    Suppose it's not as simple as changing textures and fonts to match your ui
    I wish it was that simple! Mind you, it probably is and I just do things the hard way, trial and error all the way!

    I managed to add the settings for the party frames and I can easily do all the of statements for health, icons, text and all that jazz but I haven't been able to add the actual frames to make them appear in game without it breaking the layout. I'll try again later after work, super early shift, yay!
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

  15. #8015
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I wish it was that simple! Mind you, it probably is and I just do things the hard way, trial and error all the way!

    I managed to add the settings for the party frames and I can easily do all the of statements for health, icons, text and all that jazz but I haven't been able to add the actual frames to make them appear in game without it breaking the layout. I'll try again later after work, super early shift, yay!
    my code, if helping http://pastebin.com/xmvrGvpD i suppose you're missing the second part

  16. #8016
    http://i47.tinypic.com/28t8bjr.jpg

    Something I put together, give me input if you'd like

  17. #8017
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolzor View Post
    http://i47.tinypic.com/28t8bjr.jpg

    Something I put together, give me input if you'd like
    Looks pretty decent, atleast first glance, except the 3 big icons below your player frames. They are the only 3 icons that arent perfectly square, they aren't alligned with the frames and the size of the text in them looks way to small, compared to all the other text. Im sure the text is the same size as the rest of the text, but it just looks extreemly small, when put in the center of the big icons. Oh, and all those buttons on your recount makes it look a bit clunky. Maybe slim that part down.

  18. #8018
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolzor View Post
    http://i47.tinypic.com/28t8bjr.jpg

    Something I put together, give me input if you'd like
    Lol first time i see someone posting an image using my ui

    EDIT: don't know if you've resized the image or you're playing with a strange resolution, but the font looks...fancy. Should be like in my sig.

  19. #8019
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Lol first time i see someone posting an image using my ui

    EDIT: don't know if you've resized the image or you're playing with a strange resolution, but the font looks...fancy. Should be like in my sig.
    that UI is great, I don't know why the font is weird, I like your signature one better :/ not sure whats wrong

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 02:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    Looks pretty decent, atleast first glance, except the 3 big icons below your player frames. They are the only 3 icons that arent perfectly square, they aren't alligned with the frames and the size of the text in them looks way to small, compared to all the other text. Im sure the text is the same size as the rest of the text, but it just looks extreemly small, when put in the center of the big icons. Oh, and all those buttons on your recount makes it look a bit clunky. Maybe slim that part down.
    How do I slim Recount down? :O

    please tell me all that I can fix with the UI, would love to make it better

  20. #8020
    Also if you intend on sticking to Weak Auras/Power Auras I recommand using Clean Icons, which give buttons a nice border. Looks much better in combination with Cold's UI.
    You can find them on wowinterfaces.com .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •