Thread: Post Your UI

Also if you intend on sticking to Weak Auras/Power Auras I recommand using Clean Icons, which give buttons a nice border. Looks much better in combination with Cold's UI.
    You can find them on wowinterfaces.com .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Also if you intend on sticking to Weak Auras/Power Auras I recommand using Clean Icons, which give buttons a nice border. Looks much better in combination with Cold's UI.
    You can find them on wowinterfaces.com .
    Downloaded the icons themselves and masque clean icons so the actionbars can get nicer too

Quote Originally Posted by Iolzor View Post
    that UI is great, I don't know why the font is weird, I like your signature one better :/ not sure whats wrong
    probably your reso and/or a UI scale different from 1 (can be changed from options).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    probably your reso and/or a UI scale different from 1 (can be changed from options).
    using 1920x1080 with 1 ui scale, might be that I got a 27" screen? :|

using 1920x1080 with 1 ui scale, might be that I got a 27" screen? :|
    Tinypic shrinks the pic to 1600x900, there's your problem!

18.11.2006-31.5.2012

Deleted
    heres mine...nothing special.....started with elv then got bored with it so adjusted some things....mind you i am a complete idiot when it comes to addons so be gentle

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Deleted
    Hey twin2, do you still have your 3.x interface folder stored somewhere? I'm really interested in your old oUF layout and a few addons which I can't seem to find anywhere else.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 04:07 PM ----------

It's quite hard to tell from that little screenshot, I've found imgur to work well for image hosting.
    All I can mention is that the unitframe/castbar texture could use a replacement and that your recount takes up a bit too much space imo.
    Last edited by mmoc5ce03fd4a1; 2013-01-06 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by v1do View Post
    Hey twin2, do you still have your 3.x interface folder stored somewhere? I'm really interested in your old oUF layout and a few addons which I can't seem to find anywhere else.
    You mean my really old transparent UF's from like 2 years back? :P

I never updated those, so they would even if i can find the files need a complete rewrite to function with 5.1 and oUF.. i recently removed my UF's from wowinterface.. used to be able to grab those from the archive there.

I'll dig through my dropbox/mailbox and see what i can find.

Deleted
    It's no problem for me, and yes I meant the really old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by vije View Post
    Tinypic shrinks the pic to 1600x900, there's your problem!
    Phew - i was thinking i had mess up something in the ui XD
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    http://i47.tinypic.com/28t8bjr.jpg

Something I put together, give me input if you'd like
    Those 3 icons look rather bad, so does the actionbars.
    Easy to fix tho, just decrease the size of the buffs under your unitframe to the same size as the ones on your target and make some kgpanels for the actionbars and recount.
    And me personally would remove all the spells you don't really need to track (aspects, AS etc) and hide them which will make the actionbar much smaller.
    This will give a "cleaner" look of it all.

Made a couple of changes lately. Main thing has been an edit on the Raid frames to have the powerbar "around" the health to match the look of the player, target and target of target.

Idle with raid frames displayed to show the recent edit.

Deleted
    Your chat panel is 4-5 pixels lower than your recount. I realised how high your res is and I'm wondering if your having problem reading that chat of yours

Other than that, I'm not sure why you would want a huge portrait in the middle of your screen. Not very functional.
    It's an interesting idea though. Does it double up as a castbar? Probably more screens would do it justice.

The power bars are neat. I'm not sure about that raid panel though, does it resize in 10-man?

My last nitpick would be that 1px divider in your minimap and the height of the panel. It's a pretty stupid thing to debate about, but I think it could be little bit shorter.

It's a nice UI overall. Some cooldown/castbar/dbm/combat screens would be nice.
    Last edited by mmoc5ce03fd4a1; 2013-01-07 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Made a couple of changes lately. Main thing has been an edit on the Raid frames to have the powerbar "around" the health to match the look of the player, target and target of target.

Idle with raid frames displayed to show the recent edit.
    I like how that looks now, however its a bit bright for me :P

Edit: looking for a new DPS/Healing meter, skada is a memory hog.
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-01-07 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by v1do View Post
    Your chat panel is 4-5 pixels lower than your recount. I realised how high your res is and I'm wondering if your having problem reading that chat of yours

Other than that, I'm not sure why you would want a huge portrait in the middle of your screen. Not very functional.
    It's an interesting idea though. Does it double up as a castbar? Probably more screens would do it justice.

The power bars are neat. I'm not sure about that raid panel though, does it resize in 10-man?

My last nitpick would be that 1px divider in your minimap and the height of the panel. It's a pretty stupid thing to debate about, but I think it could be little bit shorter.

It's a pretty damn nice UI overall, I'm not a fan of recount though. Add some cooldown/castbar/dbm/combat screens.
    The portrait is purely for looks, no reason for it to be functional at all. It's the same thing as people who do ultra minimalistic UI's that show nothing. It's not function it's for looks. Target and player castbars are between the player/target UF's and raid frames.

No they are the same size in 10man only obvious difference being there is only 10. They are that size cause i'm main spec'd resto, any smaller for me personally and they become harder to read all the info on them i need.

Not sure what you mean by some 1px divider on the minimap.

Lastly that isn't recount it's Skada.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I like how that looks now, however its a bit bright for me :P

Bright? Explain. I refuse to go with black/dark grey HP colors cause everyone and their dog does that and also tired of class color HP (right now i prefer class color deficits)

Skada isn't a memory hog at all unless you never reset your data, recount is actually worse imo.

Bright? Explain. I refuse to go with black/dark grey HP colors cause everyone and their dog does that and also tired of class color HP (right now i prefer class color deficits)

Skada isn't a memory hog at all unless you never reset your data, recount is actually worse imo.
    I've always had dark/dull coloured UI's so yours is just a bit different, Id like to see how it plays tho, if you could mebbe make a little video!
    I never reset data lol! I allways forget. I hate recount....hate it, never have 2 people with recount showing the same numbers from the same fight.

You won't ever have any 2 players showing the same numbers on meters no matter which addon it is you use. Because if you out range(or phase to a diff zone like Spiritbender and the totems) your meter won't pick up their activity and vise versa.

You won't ever have any 2 players showing the same numbers on meters no matter which addon it is you use. Because if you out range(or phase to a diff zone like Spiritbender and the totems) your meter won't pick up their activity and vise versa.
    True enough.

Trying out aldmgmeter, but i cant get it to change textures/fonts without spamming me with errors, i want it to look like it does in Quse' ui pack
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...8-QuseUI.html#
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-01-07 at 01:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post

As tordenflesk mentioned you can try Tinydps.Not sure about aldamagemeter.If you are anything else than disc priest i guess it's okey.
    Memorywise is better than tinydps which has 1mb@max. But i found it inaccurate when i was healing on baleroc during firelands as disc.For dps it works perfectly fine tho.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-01-07 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Fixed auto-parsed email address (that was no email address)