Thread: Post Your UI

[QUOTE=Ariadne;19979957]In raid:

ARIADNE

What unit frame mod is that for your player frame and target frame? Really like that look and would like to attempt to incorporate it into my UI.

Quote Originally Posted by dsp8101 View Post

ARIADNE

What unit frame mod is that for your player frame and target frame? Really like that look and would like to attempt to incorporate it into my UI.
    If I remember right he is using Stuf unit frames but all the animation and orbs are done with clever use of Weakauras, layering multiple auras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Yeah the Eclipse bar is made from Weakauras, Once i went to the addon i never looked back :P
    Do you mind giving me the code for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bokhylla View Post
    It's basically an old version of ColdUI that I've modified a bit. Also made some changes for the latest patch when some things borked.
    The font combination ain't the best but it works for now.
    I have updated it for 5.1 visitor font was my favourite a long time ago

EDIT: i've nearly finished the trackers for healer raid frames (i was thinking to add them to party frames too - only for healer layout ofc). I just need to know what trackers healer monks need (pm me if you play one)
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2013-01-28 at 09:07 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Do you mind giving me the code for it?
    Sure, Sadly the border it is useing is made from the 1px border edit from STUF so.. the borders wont be there on some aspects

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I have updated it for 5.1 visitor font was my favourite a long time ago

EDIT: i've nearly finished the trackers for healer raid frames (i was thinking to add them to party frames too - only for healer layout ofc). I just need to know what trackers healer monks need (pm me if you play one)
    Oh sweet, sadly I cant help you with monk healer trackers yet since my monk is just 55 and I have never healed on it.
    Yeah the font is nice but I'm looking for a replacement for it now, I cant stick with the same font for too long.
    I haven't checked for any update so far since everything works for now =)

Keep up the good work with the UI, its the best one I have used.

My first shot at healer timers for raid frames. Obviously i had to make them a little bigger to make room for them - they are done for every healer but since it's still a WIP i'm posting the druid test here for feedback. imgur is not that good and colots look like they're grayed out, but i made a little legend for explanation.

LF feedback

Deleted

LF feedback
    That looks pretty darn sleek to me. It has everything I would need, except for Lifebloom stacks ? Otherwise, it looks ready to go. Nice one.

I changed my oUF layout but the health/power texts are weird and are "Tags" and I have no clue how to change those, currently using the Tag that only shows Health % instead of the other two tags that show either Health Deficit or Health/Health%/Power. I brought back the JSHB Focus Bar but the texture is being a b1*** and won't let me match with the Unit Frames. Trying to figure out how to rid the shadow as well.

I changed from oUF Mlight to oUF Skaarj.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I changed my oUF layout but the health/power texts are weird and are "Tags" and I have no clue how to change those, currently using the Tag that only shows Health % instead of the other two tags that show either Health Deficit or Health/Health%/Power.
    Check out the tags.lua, you should be able to change existing tags or make new ones.

Here's my healing UI. Enjoy what is left of it!

(Don't ask why I have Heal and Flash Heal on my cooldown bars. XD Had to throw together my UI before doing some guild power leveling!)

Updated Rogue UI. Use Weakauras for Combo Points, Anticipation, All buff/debuff bars, and various animated finisher and cooldown graphics, which I'll have to fraps to show well. I'll post a Raid and PvP pic soon to show what everything looks like in that scenario. Tried to be slim and minimal.

I'm having trouble for people loading up the UI with Sexymap. They have to manually load the Profile, and this seems to happen with bartender as well occasionally. Is there a way to add this to Reflux, or to have an "on load" command to auto-load the correct profile?
    Last edited by Chult; 2013-01-29 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    Updated Rogue UI. Use Weakauras for Combo Points, Anticipation, All buff/debuff bars, and various animated finisher and cooldown graphics, which I'll have to fraps to show well. I'll post a Raid and PvP pic soon to show what everything looks like in that scenario. Tried to be slim and minimal.

I'm having trouble for people loading up the UI with Sexymap. They have to manually load the Profile, and this seems to happen with bartender as well occasionally. Is there a way to add this to Reflux, or to have an "on load" command to auto-load the correct profile?
    Wow, Amazing!
    Any chance of an upload please?

Quote Originally Posted by drglenn View Post
    That looks pretty darn sleek to me. It has everything I would need, except for Lifebloom stacks ? Otherwise, it looks ready to go. Nice one.
    If it's similar to the code like I have in my UI, the stacks are color coded (red = 1, yellow = 2, green = 3).

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    If it's similar to the code like I have in my UI, the stacks are color coded (red = 1, yellow = 2, green = 3).
    In fact i took inspiration from your ui - basically i needed a spellID list so i decided to look at your code. For implementation, it's nothing fancy so i don't think there are many other ways to do them :P

Just uploaded VxtUI Gen.2 to WOWInterface. My inbox here has been pretty constant with PM's, so I sat down and made some final tweaks for a version I think others would enjoy. It's a tad different from my version, but I kept it basic as to allow the user the ability to tweak it to their liking and make a UI of their own using a basic framework. Enjoy the UI. Link is provided in my signature.

Also, I'd like to note I am interested in finding someone to make a sleek logo similar to the one I had for VxtUI. As well as a nice forum signature to use on forums like these so I can be cool and finally have one.

Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Wow, Amazing!
    Any chance of an upload please?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...169-BlkUI.html

You have to manually switch the profile on Sexymap, but everything else should work fine. Working out a few kinks, but should be easy to work with. 1920x1080 is the resolution, so if yours isn't, you may have to move the chatbox and such around a little.

My first shot at healer timers for raid frames. Obviously i had to make them a little bigger to make room for them - they are done for every healer but since it's still a WIP i'm posting the druid test here for feedback. imgur is not that good and colots look like they're grayed out, but i made a little legend for explanation.

LF feedback
    I dare not challenge the UI wisdom of some of the great names here, but i do have an opinion. I usually heal with something like grid and clique, so i'm pretty much always looking at my raidframes. I find it easier to have squares in the corners for every spell i track, when they are expiring i have them change color to a brighter version. (total 3 steps/levels). I find squares a lot less demanding than a bunch of numbers i need to process.

Currently i'm trying to replicate this with grid2 because i want transparency for the health and classcolor for the deficit (which i'm still trying and failing to do)