Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Maybe, i did try tidyplates not that long ago but there was barely any configuration options in it so it didn't match with the rest of the UI:/
    Infinty Plates?

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    His energy bar.
    Seems pretty redundant to have two Resource bars; if that's what it is.

If he wants to have his Energy bar in the center (which is understandable), he may want to consider removing the one on his Player frame. And then increase the hight of the Player frame to make up for the difference.

And yes, you made me talk about him in third person. This was awkward.

(Or as a Moonkin, hawkward. - I'm a bird).

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Seems pretty redundant to have two Resource bars; if that's what it is.

If he wants to have his Energy bar in the center (which is understandable), he may want to consider removing the one on his Player frame. And then increase the hight of the Player frame to make up for the difference.

And yes, you made me talk about him in third person. This was awkward.

(Or as a Moonkin, hawkward. - I'm a bird).
    The one on my unitframe is targets target and the one on the target is targets powerbar
    I know it's a bit odd to have the targets target there but i tryed it everywhere but that was the only position it actually looked good at;p

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    @ Rusk,
    Def give nibpointdisplay a try for your combo point needs, it should work perfectly for your ui without having to make extra panels.
    This is what mine looked like:

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3118/combok.jpg
    This is odd, i got the combopoints set up and it looks great but it doesn't seem to work to parent kgpanels to it.
    I made 2 x 1px grey panels and put them in position so the combopointbar is merged with the actionbar and it works great untill i reload the UI.
    For some odd reason they wont appear after a reload unless i go in to kgpanels and move them 1 px to left/right and then back again.
    The strata and level is higher then the actionbar/combobar and they are anchored/parented with "nibPointDisplay_Frames_cp".
    Is it broken or am i missing something?
    Last edited by Rusk; 2013-02-25 at 06:48 PM.

This is odd, i got the combopoints set up and it looks great but it doesn't seem to work to parent kgpanels to it.
    I made 2 x 1px grey panels and put them in position so the combopointbar is merged with the actionbar and it works great untill i reload the UI.
    For some odd reason they wont appear after a reload unless i go in to kgpanels and move them 1 px to left/right and then back again.
    The strata and level is higher then the actionbar/combobar and they are anchored/parented with "nibPointDisplay_Frames_cp".
    Is it broken or am i missing something?
    Is the Background Panel enabled for the Combo Points display? If not, try enabling it and see what happens. If this option is disabled the _cp panel will be hidden, which may cause the kgPanel frame to hide if it's anchored to it. You can set the Background Panel's colors to transparent to hide it.
    Last edited by Nibelheim; 2013-02-25 at 07:11 PM.

Epic!
    Changed my font size but nothing much else has changed. I'm really unsure about where to position items on my party frames so I'm going to have a look through my old UIs for some inspiration.

Any suggestions or critique is appreciated!

PS. Ignore the Oqueue on the minimap, there's no option to disable the minimap icon.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast BNet
    Youtube Some old UIs Hulari#21213
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) Go ahead, add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Is the Background Panel enabled for the Combo Points display?
    It is.
    The wierd thing is that when i move the panels 1px and back again and start hitting a dummy they appear as they should, after 5 cb's and a finisher the combobar + the 2 panels dissapear and when i start building again they appear as they should.
    After a reload the panels dont work untill i move them 1px again or change the level of the panel.

It is.
    The wierd thing is that when i move the panels 1px and back again and start hitting a dummy they appear as they should, after 5 cb's and a finisher the combobar + the 2 panels dissapear and when i start building again they appear as they should.
    After a reload the panels dont work untill i move them 1px again or change the level of the panel.
    Okie dokie. I'll take a looksy at the code and come up with a solution for you

Ahh, I see what you want. Normally the Combo Point display is hidden when you have no CPs, hence the kgPanels anchored to it also disappear. I may be able to create an always visible anchor frame if you want.
    Last edited by Nibelheim; 2013-02-25 at 07:30 PM.

Okie dokie. I'll take a looksy at the code and come up with a solution for you
    Awesome mate, i really appreciate it<3

Ok, I've reuploaded nibPointDisplay 7.7 with the changes, but it may take a while for it to get approved. Look for a new frame with the _avAnchor extension. This frame will always be visible, and will be the same size as the Background Panel. Though I'm curious as to the long term solution. If you're not ever hiding the kgPanel anchored to nibPD, can't you keep it un-anchored and keep it always visible?

Another possibility is to anchor to the Background Panels, but set the Point Displays to show when empty along with setting the Empty bar colors to be transparent (or not if you'd like to keep them visible). This way you'll get kgPanels showing only for the current player class.
    Last edited by Nibelheim; 2013-02-25 at 07:50 PM.

If you're not ever hiding the kgPanel anchored to nibPD, can't you keep it un-anchored and keep it always visible?
    The panels should only be visible when the combobar, shard bar etc are active, if you don't anchor them to nibPD there will be 2 x grey panels sticking out at the bottom right and left on the actionbar

Isn't that what's already happening?

start hitting a dummy they appear as they should, after 5 cb's and a finisher the combobar + the 2 panels dissapear and when i start building again they appear as they should.
    As soon as you start building CPs, the Point Display shows. When you've used all 5 and you've got no CPs, it disappears.

Edit: We may want to take this conversation elsewhere

Edit: We may want to take this conversation elsewhere
    Sent a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Triji View Post
    I've lurked for some time on here and not log ago a ui caught my eye. Carebares. That said I've been slowly working on it this is what i have so far

http://i.imgur.com/GU5arBUm.jpg

Its no where near finished. The problem I'm having right now is i want to use Grid for raid frames, I'm not opposed to using Ouf raid frames for party but i only want the party not the entire raid.

I've never really messed with ouf but it seems very similar to Roth stuff. And I'm sure when 5.2 hits ill need help with it in some way.
    What unit frames are those? I really like them >.<

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Changed my font size but nothing much else has changed. I'm really unsure about where to position items on my party frames so I'm going to have a look through my old UIs for some inspiration.

PS. Ignore the Oqueue on the minimap, there's no option to disable the minimap icon.
    I really, REALLY, like your tooltip and combat text. What are they and how do you get em?

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post

Challenge accepted! <3
    http://screencast.com/t/lJmo3jB3ea

Ps. Obligatory "y u no pixel font anymo?"

Nice, found a copy of my UI in my Dropbox... so I don't need to start from scratch. :'D

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...513_184935.jpg

But still, maybe doing a new one after patch.
    Last edited by Lyn; 2013-02-26 at 12:19 AM.
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Challenge accepted! <3
    http://screencast.com/t/lJmo3jB3ea

Ps. Obligatory "y u no pixel font anymo?"
    Remind me not to ask Pixil for C&C in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Remind me not to ask Pixil for C&C in the future
    Why? Everything pointed out in the screen shot is a valid point...it was nice of pix to take the time to help someone asking for critique. Imo, of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Why? Everything pointed out in the screen shot is a valid point...it was nice of pix to take the time to help someone asking for critique. Imo, of course...
    Stupid sarcasm not translating to text...

Hehe I used to give people feedback like this earlier in the thread and it seemed like people liked it. Haven't done it in a while though (in fact I don't post much anymore) but who better to rip to pieces than the lovely Mr. Carebear <3