Thread: Post Your UI

Used pretty much the same UI for a very long time. Been looking to make a few tweaks recently, so I am very much open to suggestions from anyone!

reclusion ilariy jelen jellen jelez - dor
    <Cherubim> 10m Outland-EU - 1/13 HC

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Code:
    snippet
    Thanks for that! I had to change a couple of pieces because I have a different value function but it solved my problem. Wish I had the brains that you have.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Made a couple of changes to my UI.

Darkened UI, most of the textures were either made by me, or adapted.

All critique is welcome.

Critique: The enemy window for bgs seems pretty big and takes a lot of space...besides that...where can i get this UI?

Really clean UI Solvexx

I am using bliz default. Just added a new texture for a change. Mods are weak auras, move anything, gnosis, msbt, range display. Plus vuhdo and bigwigs for raiding

Last edited by Treeston; 2013-03-05 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhenye View Post
    Idle

Combat

The names and power bars for my unit frames/vuhdo are class colours. It's a bit hard to tell when I'm on my priest.
    Very nice and clean and the placement of UI elements reminds me very much of my very first UI. I really love the XP bar though and wanted to ask which one are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Madmoos View Post
    Really clean UI Solvexx

I am using bliz default. Just added a new texture for a change. Mods are weak auras, move anything, gnosis, msbt, range display. Plus vuhdo and bigwigs for raiding

Thanks man.

You should fix up your minimap so it's square, not just square border with a round map.
    I like your feel otherwise, bringing reworked default UIs to the tables. ;D

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Critique: The enemy window for bgs seems pretty big and takes a lot of space...besides that...where can i get this UI?
    Yeah, I agree.
    I've changed it since then and made everything fit a little bit better together.

I will be uploading a video with the links and ect to my channel a day or so after US 5.2 goes live.
    You can check it out there, or here as I will be posting another video of it.

Thanks! Talk soon. :3

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoXV8 View Post
    Very nice and clean and the placement of UI elements reminds me very much of my very first UI. I really love the XP bar though and wanted to ask which one are you using?
    In addition to this I was wondering if we could get a listing or perhaps even download this UI? I've been looking for something clean and this looks like it fits my requirements well.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Thanks man.

You should fix up your minimap so it's square, not just square border with a round map.
    I like your feel otherwise, bringing reworked default UIs to the tables. ;D[COLOR="red"]
    Thanks i will fix that. And to be honest i have never paid attention to that lol.
    I am thinking about changing the texture again to make it look like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmoos View Post
    Really clean UI Solvexx

That's quite far away from the default UI really.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    That's quite far away from the default UI really.
    It is a modified texture of the default ui + weak auras because i need it to raid.
    But i understand your point. I plan on removing it though and just add a dark texture (to the actual default UI instead of this one).
    Last edited by Madmoos; 2013-03-05 at 08:14 PM.

Downloaded the latest version of ColdUI. Got some inspiration from this thread, stuff happened and the result is this.

Blurry imgur pic.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoXV8 View Post
    Thank you! The XP bar i am using is Broker: XPBar.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 05:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Geegeez View Post
    In addition to this I was wondering if we could get a listing or perhaps even download this UI? I've been looking for something clean and this looks like it fits my requirements well.
    I will put up a list later today when I have time

Quote Originally Posted by Bokhylla View Post
    Downloaded the latest version of ColdUI. Got some inspiration from this thread, stuff happened and the result is this.
    -snippety-

Blurry imgur pic.
    Not bad Just fix the DBM timers (you can download my skin from WoWI too) and the damage text which looks a lot better when it has the same size/outline like in the rest of the ui.

Idle

Idle - Target

Combat

Work in progress. It's based on Shestak UI with transparent UI frames. I'm basicly stripping everything out wich I don't intend to use. I use the same interface on all characters, all roles and both in PvE as PvP. Not sure if I stick with the portrait below the healthbar.

Anyway, feel free to critique but I'm not going to write down my to do list yet since it's still to long.
    Requests by PM [closed] - My work

Not bad Distefano. I find the size of the text too small for me but it is a neat UI.
    Led ++ you were right . I removed my texture and just used a darker one (inspired by Solvexx) to show i keep it old school.
    Anyway this is what i have now.
    By the way Solvexx,I would really appreciate if you could tell me how you made your map square.
    Now feel free to critique

Last edited by Treeston; 2013-03-06 at 04:45 PM.

Here's a list of the addons I use for my UI for those that are interested.

Aloft
    Ara_Broker_Guild_Friends
    Bartender4
    Bazooka
    Broker_LFG
    Broker_wClock
    Broker_wDurability
    Broker_wFPS
    Broker_wGold
    Broker_wLatency
    Broker_wMail
    Broker_XPBar
    Chatter
    Chinchilla
    Masque - I use the skin Ryver
    MikScrollingBattleText
    nibChatTabs
    OmniCC
    Quartz
    Raven
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    VuhDo
    Omen
    Skada

I know.. it looks like a lot, but more or less half of this list is for the bar at the bottom. If you have any questions feel free to PM me

Holy moses, that was more addons than I expected. Looks like I've got some tweaking to do; thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Geegeez View Post
    Holy moses, that was more addons than I expected. Looks like I've got some tweaking to do; thanks.
    Ye, it looks worse than it is though. The broker addons are just to show me whatever i wish to have shown on my bottom bar. Not necessary whatsoever.

Updated UI for 5.2 with new frame design and healer timers

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Distefano View Post

Anyway, feel free to critique but I'm not going to write down my to do list yet since it's still to long.
    That's really nice. You've got a great understanding of aesthetics and placement.