Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    That's quite far away from the default UI really.
    It is a modified texture of the default ui + weak auras because i need it to raid.
    But i understand your point. I plan on removing it though and just add a dark texture (to the actual default UI instead of this one).
    Last edited by Madmoos; 2013-03-05 at 08:14 PM.

Deleted
    Downloaded the latest version of ColdUI. Got some inspiration from this thread, stuff happened and the result is this.

Blurry imgur pic.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoXV8 View Post
    Very nice and clean and the placement of UI elements reminds me very much of my very first UI. I really love the XP bar though and wanted to ask which one are you using?
    Thank you! The XP bar i am using is Broker: XPBar.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 05:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Geegeez View Post
    In addition to this I was wondering if we could get a listing or perhaps even download this UI? I've been looking for something clean and this looks like it fits my requirements well.
    I will put up a list later today when I have time

Quote Originally Posted by Bokhylla View Post
    Downloaded the latest version of ColdUI. Got some inspiration from this thread, stuff happened and the result is this.
    -snippety-

Blurry imgur pic.
    Not bad Just fix the DBM timers (you can download my skin from WoWI too) and the damage text which looks a lot better when it has the same size/outline like in the rest of the ui.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Idle

Idle - Target

Combat

Work in progress. It's based on Shestak UI with transparent UI frames. I'm basicly stripping everything out wich I don't intend to use. I use the same interface on all characters, all roles and both in PvE as PvP. Not sure if I stick with the portrait below the healthbar.

Anyway, feel free to critique but I'm not going to write down my to do list yet since it's still to long.
    Requests by PM [closed] - My work

Not bad Distefano. I find the size of the text too small for me but it is a neat UI.
    Led ++ you were right . I removed my texture and just used a darker one (inspired by Solvexx) to show i keep it old school.
    Anyway this is what i have now.
    By the way Solvexx,I would really appreciate if you could tell me how you made your map square.
    Now feel free to critique

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-06 at 04:45 PM.

Here's a list of the addons I use for my UI for those that are interested.

Aloft
    Ara_Broker_Guild_Friends
    Bartender4
    Bazooka
    Broker_LFG
    Broker_wClock
    Broker_wDurability
    Broker_wFPS
    Broker_wGold
    Broker_wLatency
    Broker_wMail
    Broker_XPBar
    Chatter
    Chinchilla
    Masque - I use the skin Ryver
    MikScrollingBattleText
    nibChatTabs
    OmniCC
    Quartz
    Raven
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    VuhDo
    Omen
    Skada

I know.. it looks like a lot, but more or less half of this list is for the bar at the bottom. If you have any questions feel free to PM me

Holy moses, that was more addons than I expected. Looks like I've got some tweaking to do; thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Geegeez View Post
    Holy moses, that was more addons than I expected. Looks like I've got some tweaking to do; thanks.
    Ye, it looks worse than it is though. The broker addons are just to show me whatever i wish to have shown on my bottom bar. Not necessary whatsoever.

Updated UI for 5.2 with new frame design and healer timers
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Distefano View Post

Anyway, feel free to critique but I'm not going to write down my to do list yet since it's still to long.
    That's really nice. You've got a great understanding of aesthetics and placement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Distefano View Post
    Work in progress. It's based on Shestak UI with transparent UI frames. I'm basicly stripping everything out wich I don't intend to use. I use the same interface on all characters, all roles and both in PvE as PvP. Not sure if I stick with the portrait below the healthbar.

Very nice mate, the "base" is ElvUI i quess?

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    That's really nice. You've got a great understanding of aesthetics and placement.
    You're to kind sir! I've seen so many great things here. I just try to "steal" with my eyes, throw it all together and try to come up with something that suits my playstyle. But it would be a lie if I said I had no inspiration out of others people UI's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Very nice mate, the "base" is ElvUI i quess?
    The base is actually Shestak UI. It's a nice complete package although it has a lot of features I don't use at the moment. My intention is to work out the basic unitframes and positioning and clean out any unwanted code afterwards.

I've actually changed the player and target UF positioning again last night and went back for the traditional gap in the middle of the screen. Not sure yet what will be the final version. I'll post some more screens or maybe a video later so you can see it in action and tell me what you think.
    Requests by PM [closed] - My work

To see it in action, I've got some footage from our Jin'rokh and Horridon kills.

(Thanks for fixing my picture Treeston)
    Last edited by Lulleh; 2013-03-17 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Video

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have been trying many things for my healing UI and i have found ElvUI to be the most "clean" enviroment for me. So i deleted SuF and Quartz for example. Lately for 5.2 i have been trying the following, just tested it today in LFR. I am usually raiding 10m so the raid frames are adjusted accordingly. Any suggestions are welcome Addons used are:

ElvUI
    Skada
    Vuhdo
    Buffalo3
    Sexymap
    Bigwigs
    Neeedtoknow
    Power Auras Classic
    Totemtimers
    MSBT

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulleh View Post
    Thumbnail that picture!

You could tidy up the buttons a little bit at the bottom, and give them a skin. Would greatly improve it (:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulleh View Post
    Why do you use the "default" party frames? Just using something similiar to your boss frames would be a lot better.
    Why different fonts? Pixelfonts aren't all at the correct size.
    Using a simple actionbar addon would tidy things up A LOT. Also, do you really need to show keybinds? You generally know where you bind things too. Why show actionbars, and CD's when you have an addon dedicated for cooldowns?
    Things aren't aligned at all.

I'd say, just tidy some things around, but in that case you could as well go with Carebear's UI, as the core is almost the same, only Care his UI is organized to near perfection.

Its 5.2! time to design a new UI. was looking through OUF unit frame layouts and came across one i liked, believe the author said it was an old Led++ design but i love it ^^

http://i.imgur.com/hr4Ls0x.jpg

Here's one with all my WA, the RF go below my AB.
    http://i.imgur.com/8eoRejS.jpg

Any suggestions with the WA, or in general? This includes grouping any dynamically etc. (PS The ones between my UF and the ones below my Execute one are already grouped.)
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2013-03-09 at 04:11 PM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Here's one with all my WA, the RF go below my AB.
    http://i.imgur.com/8eoRejS.jpg

Any suggestions with the WA, or in general? This includes grouping any dynamically etc. (PS The ones between my UF and the ones below my Execute one are already grouped.)

That's a lot of WeakAuras. ._.