Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Its 5.2! time to design a new UI. was looking through OUF unit frame layouts and came across one i liked, believe the author said it was an old Led++ design but i love it ^^

http://i.imgur.com/hr4Ls0x.jpg
    Now that you mention, the core is 1 of my designs. Urgh, why did I delete all my screenshots. =(

Was better though if you want oUF ideas.

I've updated a ton of stuff for my UI in 5.2.
    Please check it out and let me know what you think!

All suggestions are welcome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    That's a lot of WeakAuras. ._.
    Not really

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made some small changes since i posted my previous UI and i think i am quite happy with the result... I will probably not change this one for quite some time. The only difference is that normally my frames are adjusted for 10 men raiding and not 25 where i tested it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    I've updated a ton of stuff for my UI in 5.2.
    Please check it out and let me know what you think!

All suggestions are welcome!
    Enjoy the hundreds of incoming questions about your skinned Windows :P

Nice vid.

10+ Year Old Account

My interface, dated december 2012, based mostly on Touchymcfeel ideas. Now still working hard on improvements.
    Last edited by sashjke; 2013-03-11 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Enjoy the hundreds of incoming questions about your skinned Windows :P

Nice vid.
    Already have like 4 private messages about it and the videos been up for 10 hours. :/
    I honestly didn't know people didn't skin their windows very much. ._.

Already have like 4 private messages about it and the videos been up for 10 hours. :/
    I honestly didn't know people didn't skin their windows very much. ._.
    I get that one often enough that I made it one of the first videos in the 5.2 UI series. If it's not on curse it might as well not exist.

Gone back to using this again, working really well for my new 25man guild

Raid Combat
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-11 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Gone back to using this again, working really well for my new 25man guild

Raid Combat
    Only the best players use a UI like this...
    One question. I switched to Weak Auras 2 days ago (I know, I'm more than behind the times) and I was wondering how you managed to get a monochrome outline on your weakauras fonts? I could only see an option for a normal outline which I don't really like

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Working on another UI. I still think it's pretty bad compared to some of the UIs here =/. Anything I can improve on mainly with my WeakAuras and other areas? I haven't actually gotten around to messing with the actionbars other than changing the size and position of them, etc. Most of the WeakAuras are in a dynamic group, so it's not going to have weird gaps in it if I'm missing something lol.

And big thanks to evn here for making me realize I can use git to actually have a working UI and a testing UI lols. Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-11 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted
    What I use atm;

Raid combat: imgur .com/tabkAc0

(not allowed to link)

Give me your best Pixil xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    One question. I switched to Weak Auras 2 days ago (I know, I'm more than behind the times) and I was wondering how you managed to get a monochrome outline on your weakauras fonts? I could only see an option for a normal outline which I don't really like
    I just used the ElvUI Pixel font for it and it was like that already, lemme go check my WA settings.

Edit: Yep just the elv pixel font and it looks like that
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-11 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Just replace an outline option you don't use(THICKOUTLINE anyone?)

Made a few tweaks, hp value alignment on boss frames n stuff.
    Anyone able to spot anything out of place that I need to fix - C&C is welcome too!

Raid Combat
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-20 at 04:20 PM.

UUH love homepsun font.

Imho, consolidate fonts between addons (like the auras on your target and the boss bars on the right) and make them the correct size.

Also, castbars and damage meter bars are a couple of pixels too thin and the font doesn't look good, but personal tastes here.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    UUH love homepsun font.

Imho, consolidate fonts between addons (like the auras on your target and the boss bars on the right) and make them the correct size.

Also, castbars and damage meter bars are a couple of pixels too thin and the font doesn't look good, but personal tastes here.
    Assuming this was directed at me :P
    Changed the auras on my target, the bigwigs timers I cant seem to change font size without it looking awful, will have another go now that I've woken up
    Adjustment to the cast bar / dmg meter bars made

Edit: Considering changing to non-pixel font, not sure if it would look as nice
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-12 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    Made a few tweaks, hp value alignment on boss frames n stuff.
    Anyone able to spot anything out of place that I need to fix - C&C is welcome too!
    is there the possibility that you upload your interface

Quote Originally Posted by felice View Post
    is there the possibility that you upload your interface
    Not sure who I would have to ask, assuming that as my ui is ElvUI as a base I would have to ask his/her permission.

Not sure who I would have to ask, assuming that as my ui is ElvUI as a base I would have to ask his/her permission.
    You can make your WTF folder downloadable. The ElvUI needs to be downloaded from the site, due to license changes. There's info on the website how to do it.

For the bigwigs skin I assume you use ElvUI AddOnSKins? I've done this to the lua:

Roughly @ 105

bar.candyBarLabel:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetJustifyH("LEFT")
    bar.candyBarLabel:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarLabel:Point("LEFT", bar, "LEFT", 4, 0)

bar.candyBarDuration:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetJustifyH("RIGHT")
    bar.candyBarDuration:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarDuration:Point("RIGHT", bar, "RIGHT", -4, 0)

Not sure if you've done something similar, shoud be be able to work with any font.

Side note: Anachronos misses you.