Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Cool UI man. Nice and clean. Not often I see UIs with the abilities at the top of the screen. :P
    Just a few things though...
    You say you don't know your bindings well enough and that is why you have your bars at the top... But you can't really see the binding text anyway - it gets cut off D:
    What is the white box in the middle, below your portrait? Sticks out like a sore thumb and takes up a fair bit of room :\
    And finally, what is stopping you from putting your skada inside the panel beneath it? (Opposite side of the screen to your chatbox) Is there something else which appears there? Also you should remove the icons from skada 'cause it looks crap hehe.
    1) I cropped the picture wrong, I can see the bindings fine(D. I will eventually disable the bars as they don't go with the UI, but for now it helps lol.

2) It WAS a weak auras box that would show a 3d effect when ever I had something up (Backdraft, backlash, etc), but I'm reorganizing it and putting it somewhere else and somewhere more subtle now.

3) Combat log, that's why. Also I like the icons D:

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Y U NO C&C MY UI?
    Seriously I was looking forward to one of your pictures with the red markers :P

Raid Combat
    The thought of replying to this is what got me through the second half of work today. Could not wait
    I really went to town on your UI, but all I can say is that you asked for it! Hahah

Enjoy! (And sorry!) http://screencast.com/t/IAHqFyn2

EDIT: These things always make me realise how picky I am
    Last edited by Pixil; 2013-03-21 at 12:34 AM.

The thought of replying to this is what got me through the second half of work today. Could not wait
    I really went to town on your UI, but all I can say is that you asked for it! Hahah

Bwahahaha, I will read and change stuff tomorrow, really tired now and I need to sleep

10+ Year Old Account

The evil slide bar of doom getting killed with fire will Mae me sleep better than I have in ages, thank you for making the world a brighter place to live!

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

I really wish SBF had buff consolidation. (Or if it does, I wish I knew where it was.)

edit: Thumbnails are p good.
    Last edited by piefayth; 2013-03-21 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    The evil slide bar of doom getting killed with fire will Mae me sleep better than I have in ages, thank you for making the world a brighter place to live!
    That sidebar was cremated, its ashes scattered from the top of mount hyjal. May this help you sleep better!

@Pixil - Your "picky" nature, as you put it, is a massive help to myself and many others with regards to minor things we overlook in our UI's because we spend time using it but miss little details that an outside perspective picks up on. Your C&C will help me polish off my UI make it "finished" however, I wont be doing it today as its my BIRTHDAY! So I'm currently having a coffee and eating a slice of birthday cake. Keep up the good C&C, because at least from me its hugely appreciated
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-21 at 02:11 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That sidebar was cremated, its ashes scattered from the top of mount hyjal. May this help you sleep better!

@Pixil - Your "picky" nature, as you put it, is a massive help to myself and many others with regards to minor things we overlook in our UI's because we spend time using it but miss little details that an outside perspective picks up on. Your C&C will help me polish off my UI make it "finished" however, I wont be doing it today as its my BIRTHDAY! So I'm currently having a coffee and eating a slice of birthday cake. Keep up the good C&C, because at least from me its hugely appreciated
    Happy Birthday!

Are you going to share your cake? (;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piefayth View Post
    I really wish SBF had buff consolidation. (Or if it does, I wish I knew where it was.)

edit: Thumbnails are p good.
    I always love simplicity, great UI. One question though - What bar texture is that and where can I get my hands on it?

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Happy Birthday!

Are you going to share your cake? (;
    Yesh, but I want a birthday kiss from you Care <33333
    *shares cake with care*

Quote Originally Posted by Sagain View Post
    I always love simplicity, great UI. One question though - What bar texture is that and where can I get my hands on it?
    It's called "Flat Smooth" and it's available in the default SharedMedia package.

Deleted

I like mine.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-22 at 05:38 PM.

Good good, them sidebars deserve what they get!
    I just hope no one takes offence, thinking that I'm saying their UI is poo :P But yeah it's just little details that are worth pointing out to improve people's UIs ever so slightly

And finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday! Hope you enjoyed your cake, and that Care didn't steal it all - the dirty little cake thief!

Deleted
    Here's mine

Good good, them sidebars deserve what they get!
    I just hope no one takes offence, thinking that I'm saying their UI is poo :P But yeah it's just little details that are worth pointing out to improve people's UIs ever so slightly

And finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday! Hope you enjoyed your cake, and that Care didn't steal it all - the dirty little cake thief!
    Haha thanks, I can understand that a subjective opinion is the best way to improve my UI, this was the main reason in asking for C&C
    I didnt let care steal all the cake.

Deleted

- align everything
    - fix tooltip
    - party/raid frames/ boss frames
    - bigwigs

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by mmoc9aad74b9e3; 2013-03-22 at 05:16 PM.

I think that it is so simple and uncluttered that it actually makes it harder to look at then a messy UI lol. If I could stand it i would love that much free screen!

Piefayth, make sure the consolidate buffs option is unselected in the Interface menu, I used SBB and didn't have any issues with consolidated buffs.

Long time, no see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post

Long time, no see.
    Is that dbm or bigwigs?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post

Long time, no see.
    Zomg, Where you been!

Ontopic: DEM BOSS BARS....Seriously they are nice...jelly.

Edit: Anyone know how to make the name text on my unitframes show like "R.T Dummy" instead of "Raiders Test Dummy"?
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-23 at 02:25 PM.