Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post

Alternative

I need to figure out a way to indicate target health frame as it decays. Best example I can give is RealUI, in which he has a triangle maker/icon moving as the health drop/decay
    What are the two concentric circles on the lower left corner for? I really like this UI, I may try to recreate this :P

Deleted

Alternative

I need to figure out a way to indicate target health frame as it decays. Best example I can give is RealUI, in which he has a triangle maker/icon moving as the health drop/decay
    Beautiful UI. Really like it.

Video snip

Alternative
    Picture snip

Interesting UI style! I really like it!
    I think I may try recreating a simplified version of this
    I don't doubt a lot of others will try this out too hehe. Good job!
    Last edited by Pixil; 2013-03-26 at 12:34 PM.

Playing around with ElvUI

Realy enjoyed Emery's UI idea. Think i will also give a try to develop that idea with huge periferic (top/bottom) target/player frames.
    Here is what i use atm. Raidframes are positioned under player UF.
    Weak Auras:
    Center: Flameshock timer (orange); number of Lightningshield stacks
    Center left: Dinamic group - Proccs and important buffs (potion, trinket etc.)
    Center right: Dinamic group - Actions to use (spell prio-Flameshock; LB; EB and Cooldowns when ready)
    Under target UF: Dinamic group - Cooldowns

P.S in anyone knows how to get rid of that black background under Platebuffs timer pls share the info. Also the black little bar on top of platebuffs icon annoys me...

Any feedback highly welcome!!!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-26 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Gonna agree with Pixil, Emery your UI is very nice, not something that I personally have seen anything similar too..may have a go at recreating it too, putting my deranged twist on it

Deleted
    Nice ui man!

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 03:56 PM ----------

Meh I would like to post my UI but I don't have enough posts yet. Frantik his UI was a great inspiration for me. I will post it when I can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagain View Post
    Here's mine, I need to do a few things with bindings as I feel like I can take more advantage of OPie. I believe I need to adjust some placement and texture choices to make everything more uniform as well. Questions and comments are welcome.

Config -

Idle - http://i.imgur.com/ZeIGmXi.jpg

Combat - http://i.imgur.com/eG5LnIy.jpg
    Really like it. Nice job.

@Jeremypwnz, What are you using for Playerpowerbaralt? I can't seem to find a good one that still colors itself for things like petrification.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a new UI, been using default for about a year now but hey, change is always better?

Would be great if someone could point me in the right direction of what I'm looking for.

Ok so before I used default, I used CareUI before he quit the game and no longer kept it updated. I really loved that simplicity of it, the unit frames especially with the faint image of your character/target on them. Same with the action bars but always hated the text. I know there are alot of basic UI's like that but if anyone knows of or uses a similar one that would be great.

I'm not very good at coding, so aslong as the addons/UI pack is kept up to date and I can edit little things myself like font size on unit frames, or to add health exact value's with %'s in them.

Any help would be great

P.S. not sure if this matters but I play a Mage as main and a Balance Druid as a alt, so aslong as the UI fits both classes then that would be super.
    Last edited by JP1o; 2013-03-26 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    Looking for a new UI, been using default for about a year now but hey, change is always better?

Would be great if someone could point me in the right direction of what I'm looking for.

Ok so before I used default, I used CareUI before he quit the game and no longer kept it updated. I really loved that simplicity of it, the unit frames especially with the faint image of your character/target on them. Same with the action bars but always hated the text. I know there are alot of basic UI's like that but if anyone knows of or uses a similar one that would be great.

I'm not very good at coding, so aslong as the addons/UI pack is kept up to date and I can edit little things myself like font size on unit frames, or to add health exact value's with %'s in them.

Any help would be great

P.S. not sure if this matters but I play a Mage as main and a Balance Druid as a alt, so aslong as the UI fits both classes then that would be super.
    Best bet would be to look at peoples uis on here / wowinterface / various other ui forums etc. find bits you like and try recreating them to fit your needs, pretty much what I did, butchered Pixil's ui so it worked for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    Realy enjoyed Emery's UI idea. Think i will also give a try to develop that idea with huge periferic (top/bottom) target/player frames.
    Here is what i use atm. Raidframes are positioned under player UF.
    Weak Auras:
    Center: Flameshock timer (orange); number of Lightningshield stacks
    Center left: Dinamic group - Proccs and important buffs (potion, trinket etc.)
    Center right: Dinamic group - Actions to use (spell prio-Flameshock; LB; EB and Cooldowns when ready)
    Under target UF: Dinamic group - Cooldowns

P.S in anyone knows how to get rid of that black background under Platebuffs timer pls share the info. Also the black little bar on top of platebuffs icon annoys me...

Any feedback highly welcome!!!
    What nameplates are you using mate? And what fonts are you using?

Headline and Charriot Deluxe font (size 10)

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    This is great i really like it, you uploading it?
    Once I finish it I possibly will!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    I like it, but out of curiosity, how much memory does all those weakauras eat in a raid?
    Surprisingly, not a lot. In raid I haven't tested until tonight and I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    What are the two concentric circles on the lower left corner for? I really like this UI, I may try to recreate this :P
    It's basically there for looks. The idea of the UI basically came from the game Transistor and credit goes to all the addon author.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Beautiful UI. Really like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Gonna agree with Pixil, Emery your UI is very nice, not something that I personally have seen anything similar too..may have a go at recreating it too, putting my deranged twist on it
    Thanks! Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubKitty View Post

Playing around with ElvUI
    I'm using similar transparency on mine and it's frustrating. Why can the backdrop not also be transparent? I'm going to have to end up making identical frames but with the backdrop transparent through some other addon and just turn off the ElvUI unit frames.

Is anybody familiar with distributing a UI via curse as an addon pack?
    How does it handle ace profiles etc: will it automaticlaly make them "generic" so that it just works am I responsible for ensuring that all that stuff gets set on first run?

Scrubkitty

That UI is pretty beast looking, anyway you could upload it or put your Elvui settings out somewhere for us to copy them from? Would really like to make mine match yours. Also, is that setup using only Elvui, or other addons as well?

Deleted
    zzang could u upload your whole interface folder?

Lots of work to do. Unify fonts/textures. Clean up some icons. Alignment is a little off, but it's a start.

Any suggestions, let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1air1b1a7c...613_203053.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by broodax View Post
    @Jeremypwnz, What are you using for Playerpowerbaralt? I can't seem to find a good one that still colors itself for things like petrification.
    It's a part of oUF Skaarj.

There's also SimplePowerBar you can try.