Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    The base is oUF_Qulight, I have been editing it over and over for about 18months now.
    I agree with you about pixel fonts. When I first moved away I felt that I didn't get the 'crisp' look I was looking for but you get used to it, especially if you move away from pixel borders too.
    How "difficult" is editing / creating oUF layouts?
    Or would I be better using Stuf/Shadowed?
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-31 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    How "difficult" is editing / creating oUF layouts?
    Or would I be better using Stuf/Shadowed?
    Editing oUF layouts isn't terribly hard as long as you know where to look for the changes you want to make. Just sometimes you make a change and the entire layout doesn't work so you have to revert the change. Sometimes it's a trial and error (for me at least, I'm terrible at lua).

I think changing tags and creating tags in the oUF layouts are the hardest thing to do.
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site || Stream: 5-9pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Editing oUF layouts isn't terribly hard as long as you know where to look for the changes you want to make. Just sometimes you make a change and the entire layout doesn't work so you have to revert the change. Sometimes it's a trial and error (for me at least, I'm terrible at lua).

I think changing tags and creating tags in the oUF layouts are the hardest thing to do.
    I am pure suck at LUA hence asking, most of the "sexy" unitframes seem to be oUF layouts

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post

I don't know what addon is causing the yellow thing on the right edge of the screen
    Norganna slidebar

my comments on your ui : why do you have both normal blizz combat numbers, and a scrolling combat text?

Anyone know a good simplistic bar addon that isn't Bartender?

I'm currently using rActionbarstyler and I can't get rid of those damn borders around the buttons, maybe cause I'm bad at LUA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post

I'm currently using rActionbarstyler and I can't get rid of those damn borders around the buttons, maybe cause I'm bad at LUA.
    Try and use Masque with it, if that doesn't work use Dominos as another bar addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganaza View Post

Thought I'd post, quite tight about how my UI looks and especially it's functionality!
    Can't really point out anything from a performance-enhancing standpoint since you are Ganaza, and you are one of the best DK's in the world IMHO. My only advice would be to possibly look at streamlining the aesthetics of the UI by adding matching borders to everything to mirror the borders created by Masque on your actionbuttons. It wouldn't detract anything, but it would create a sense of a complete interface. Overall a well laid out UI, and hope you finish strong this tier.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Stood in the Fire
    I'm in your raid pic.....small things can be exciting.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 07:08 PM ----------

@ asharia I'm in your raid pic.....small things can be exciting.

Updated pic of what my Elv Edit looks like
    Raid Combat

Been spending some time configuring a new UI, will post some screens when it looks like a UI and less like a jumble sale.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-04-01 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by castalya View Post
    Norganna slidebar

my comments on your ui : why do you have both normal blizz combat numbers, and a scrolling combat text?
    I don't have any addon by that name. does it come packaged with something else sometimes?

I don't know why i have both lol. i don't always have the scrolling text on. i guess i like seeing the numbers pop up above my target, but i also like knowing what specific damage different abilities are doing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fedexkilla View Post
    I'm in your raid pic.....small things can be exciting.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 07:08 PM ----------

@ asharia I'm in your raid pic.....small things can be exciting.
    small world

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    I don't have any addon by that name. does it come packaged with something else sometimes?

I don't know why i have both lol. i don't always have the scrolling text on. i guess i like seeing the numbers pop up above my target, but i also like knowing what specific damage different abilities are doing :P
    do you have auctioneer?

http://forums.norganna.org/index.php...ng-slidebar/p1 <- this person has slidebar, but not the addon and people are saying it can be embedded in auctioneer

----

my ui

on raidframes - ontop is debuffs, middle of the bottom is personal buffs that its useful for me to know (tanks cds etc)
    Last edited by castalya; 2013-04-01 at 02:05 PM. Reason: added my ui

Post a screenshot of the borders you are talkin about. rActionBarStyler does not add any border at all!
    | Simple is beautiful.
    | Roth UI | Roth UI FAQ | GoogleCode | Zork | TDMOG

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Post a screenshot of the borders you are talkin about. rActionBarStyler does not add any border at all!
    http://i.imgur.com/KUPI2zw.jpg - This one is enlarged. Basically the icons are not "smooth"

http://i.imgur.com/ixnccbx.jpg - Thats at the size I would have them.

Are you using rActionButtonStyler with it? rActionBarStyler does not add any graphical stuff by itself

Nope .

Epic!
    Got a LFRaid shot.

I finally desaturated the non-player debuffs on target. (and the targets buffs which I need to fix). Switched to big-wigs and skinned them like I did DBM.

Higher Quality Screenshot
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (when I bother) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Got a LFRaid shot.

I finally desaturated the non-player debuffs on target. (and the targets buffs which I need to fix). Switched to big-wigs and skinned them like I did DBM.

Higher Quality Screenshot
    I really Want this ui!
    come on care, you have always shared in the past..

that is if your the same care i once knew in Sub Rosa. i think it was.
    meh besides the point.
    please upload your current Interface/WTF :-)

FreeUI with some personal mods and Weakauras. Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap. FreeUI with some personal mods and Weakauras. Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap.

Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-04-02 at 09:16 AM.

http://i.imgur.com/KUPI2zw.jpg - This one is enlarged. Basically the icons are not "smooth"

http://i.imgur.com/ixnccbx.jpg - Thats at the size I would have them.
    What you are seeing here are the default Blizzard borders around action buttons. You can Masque or rActionButtonStyler to add borders that match your liking.

Basically sth like this can be done with rActionButtonStyler:
    http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw57053.jpg (Quse UI) or
    http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw57681.jpg
    | Simple is beautiful.
    | Roth UI | Roth UI FAQ | GoogleCode | Zork | TDMOG

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Quote Originally Posted by enzity View Post

FreeUI with some personal mods and Weakauras. Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap. FreeUI with some personal mods and Weakauras. Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap.

Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap.
    Sorry, where does Grid appear? :P
    I like the UI though, Very nice. Think I'll have to steal the unitframe texture from FreeUI to use for myself :P
    Last edited by Pixil; 2013-04-02 at 03:59 PM.