Thread: Post Your UI

Are you using rActionButtonStyler with it? rActionBarStyler does not add any graphical stuff by itself

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope .

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got a LFRaid shot.

I finally desaturated the non-player debuffs on target. (and the targets buffs which I need to fix). Switched to big-wigs and skinned them like I did DBM.

Higher Quality Screenshot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Got a LFRaid shot.

I finally desaturated the non-player debuffs on target. (and the targets buffs which I need to fix). Switched to big-wigs and skinned them like I did DBM.

I really Want this ui!
    come on care, you have always shared in the past..

that is if your the same care i once knew in Sub Rosa. i think it was.
    meh besides the point.
    please upload your current Interface/WTF :-)

Deleted

FreeUI with some personal mods and Weakauras. Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap. FreeUI with some personal mods and Weakauras. Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap.

Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-04-02 at 09:16 AM.

Hi guys, unfortunately I don't have this UI setup anymore, I'm now using Skullflowers UI which is pretty awesome (for my needs). Sorry!

http://i.imgur.com/iIxS0Y6.jpg
    Last edited by Varna; 2013-04-04 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Added UI Screenshot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/KUPI2zw.jpg - This one is enlarged. Basically the icons are not "smooth"

http://i.imgur.com/ixnccbx.jpg - Thats at the size I would have them.
    What you are seeing here are the default Blizzard borders around action buttons. You can Masque or rActionButtonStyler to add borders that match your liking.

Basically sth like this can be done with rActionButtonStyler:
    http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw57053.jpg (Quse UI) or
    http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw57681.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by enzity View Post

FreeUI with some personal mods and Weakauras. Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap. FreeUI with some personal mods and Weakauras. Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap.

Grid appears in the bottom right corner next to the minimap.
    Sorry, where does Grid appear? :P
    I like the UI though, Very nice. Think I'll have to steal the unitframe texture from FreeUI to use for myself :P
    Last edited by Pixil; 2013-04-02 at 03:59 PM.

Deleted
    OOC :

Config :

Can provide Raid SS if needed.

This UI is based on Affinity's ElvUI Edit. I did serveral minor tweaks here and there. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cark View Post
    Anyone know how to change raid frames on FreeUI healer layout from vertical to horizontal?
    Found this question googling and i need to know that too. Didn't find anything in the LUAs myself. Is there any way?

nvm got it.

scripts/unitframes.lua change search for raid and change maxColumns to 5 and unitspercolumn to 2. Depending on 10/25.
    Last edited by mmoc64d2313849; 2013-04-02 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by castalya View Post
    do you have auctioneer?

http://forums.norganna.org/index.php...ng-slidebar/p1 <- this person has slidebar, but not the addon and people are saying it can be embedded in auctioneer

----

my ui

on raidframes - ontop is debuffs, middle of the bottom is personal buffs that its useful for me to know (tanks cds etc)
    Its elvui shadow & light ? and what font use ? i very like your config .

Working on adding some boss frames to my UI (still trying to learn oUF). Are there any kind of special features they need?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Working on adding some boss frames to my UI (still trying to learn oUF). Are there any kind of special features they need?

Looking good

Buffs would be a nice addition, would only need to show 3 or 4.

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Ganaza is that Elv UI base? Or just various addons put together?

p.s. referring to post #9143 I can't post links or images yet :-(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by davidrm15 View Post
    Its elvui shadow & light ? and what font use ? i very like your config .

yeah it is

source sans pro

i get it from within touchys media addon - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/touchys-media

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Working on another UI, here's a weakauras I'm trying out for my holy power/chi tracking.

Ever since I added the first model every time I try to change it by hitting the choose button I get this lua error and can't figure out why since it worked the first time.

Code:
    Message: ...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:6503: Usage: <unnamed>:SetModel("file")
    Time: 04/03/13 11:32:40
    Count: 2
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    [C]: in function `SetModel'
    ...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:6503: in function `Open'
    ...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:8210: in function `OpenModelPick'
    ...face\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\RegionOptions\model.lua:35: in function <...face\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\RegionOptions\model.lua:34>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:799: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:614>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:5>
    Interface\AddOns\Skada\lib\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
    ...Skada\lib\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:28: in function <...Skada\lib\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:25>

Locals: <none>

Deleted
    This is the latest of mine, using Affiniti's Raid Frames from his UI, with a little change to my liking. (This screenshot was taken while I was still setting up the Ui, so binds etc haven't been set and a few others things have changed slightly too.)

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Got a LFRaid shot.

I really like your UI :O
    Still like your UFs more than mine.

I have no new screenshot since I am not really playing atm/anymore/Idontknow (enough other games to play).
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    Working on adding some boss frames to my UI (still trying to learn oUF).
    http://i.imgur.com/uZb2nJF.png
    One note. Boss frames can have an additional alternate powerbar. You should keep that in mind. (Onyxia (BWD) and Deathwing got one for example)
    Some bossframes have a health, power and an alternative powerbar. If you need a power tag that supports both UnitPower und alternate UnitPower you can check my boss tag. It will show the alternate power value in blue color.

Code:
      --boss power value
      oUF.Tags.Methods["diablo:bosspp"] = function(unit)
        if UnitIsDeadOrGhost(unit) then return "" end
        local str = ""
        --power value tracking (show percentage if max power > 0)
        local pp_max = UnitPowerMax(unit)
        if pp_max > 0 then
          str = str..oUF.Tags.Methods["perpp"](unit).."%"
        end
        --additional altpower tracking
        local ap_max = UnitPowerMax(unit, ALTERNATE_POWER_INDEX)
        local color = "0099ff"
        if pp_max > 0 and ap_max > 0 then
          str = str.." ("
        end
        if ap_max > 0 then
          local ap_cur = UnitPower(unit, ALTERNATE_POWER_INDEX)
          str = str.."|cff"..color..("%s%%"):format(floor(ap_cur/ap_max*100)).."|r"
        end
        if pp_max > 0 and ap_max > 0 then
          str = str..")"
        end
        --return "93% (|cff"..color..("%s%%"):format(30).."|r)" --debug
        return str or ""
      end
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-04-04 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    One note. Boss frames can have an additional alternate powerbar. You should keep that in mind. (Onyxia (BWD) and Deathwing got one for example)
    Some bossframes have a health, power and an alternative powerbar. If you need a power tag that supports both UnitPower und alternate UnitPower you can check my boss tag. It will show the alternate power value in blue color.
    Ahh. Thanks much

Now to incorporate Power texts
    Last edited by Nibelheim; 2013-04-04 at 05:23 PM.