Thread: Post Your UI

Looking for a hand with weakauras, trying to get my CD's to work like this http://i.imgur.com/hZ1do0K.jpg. The way his CA says "rdy" I cant figure out how to do it.

Anyone able to share some wisdom?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Looking for a hand with weakauras, trying to get my CD's to work like this http://i.imgur.com/hZ1do0K.jpg. The way his CA says "rdy" I cant figure out how to do it.

Anyone able to share some wisdom?
    I assume he simply typed it in to the text-field of the aura.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    I assume he simply typed it in to the text-field of the aura.
    By share some wisdom I didnt mean state the obvious, I meant specifics as in the tags used for the "rdy" part

Stood in the Fire maybenotquiteasheavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsaii View Post
    Here's my UI, anyone got any recommendations. If you point out something that's weird in it, you can make me spend hours fixing a minute detail! I had to move everything over to the right the other day because a guildy noticed it wasn't center. -.-
    Still not fucking centered.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ealign

"In this world full of people there's one killing me. And if we only die once, I wanna die with you."

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Upload it and in big bold text put "WILL NOT SUPPORT THIS ALL WHISPERS WILL BE IGNORED". Then /ignore anyone who whispers about it. That's what I would do if I uploaded something like a UI.
    As soon as there is an image/video then people will ignore any such statement.
    If you upload it then people will pester you for fixes/modifications.
    If you do not upload it then you will be endlessly pestered for an upload or detailed tutorial.

By share some wisdom I didnt mean state the obvious, I meant specifics as in the tags used for the "rdy" part
    You create a icon aura that triggers on Action Usable and type RDY! in to the textfield...

You create a icon aura that triggers on Action Usable and type RDY! in to the textfield...
    Given my limited knowledge of WA, I assumed it was more complex than this, however the level of condescension was unnecessary

however the level of condescension was unnecessary
    and non-existant.

New UI that I have been working on, heavily inspired by Care and Shyzhi <3

Idle ScreenShot

Care I need some help with unitframes if you see this/I don't grab you on wow before then!
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-04-20 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    As soon as there is an image/video then people will ignore any such statement.
    If you upload it then people will pester you for fixes/modifications.
    If you do not upload it then you will be endlessly pestered for an upload or detailed tutorial.
    Guess I'm more of an ass then I thought. I'd just upload it and as a different character or mark out my name then never check the wow-i page. Not that hard for me to ignore people lol.

EDIT: On the other hand, I need to level my druid up, seeing lots of nice boomie UIs and I have no idea how to play a boomie and now I want one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Working on oUF_Donut if I have time.
    Mhhhhh, Donut.

Nice idea, btw.
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

New UI that I have been working on, heavily inspired by Care and Shyzhi <3

Idle ScreenShot

Care I need some help with unitframes if you see this/I don't grab you on wow before then!
    Nice unitframes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Nice unitframes.
    Thank you, mostly what Carebear is using edited for preference - which is oUF_Qulight for those who are interested
    Still a Work in Progress, the bars are weak auras but they use like 20mb in combat :'(

Is there a way to bind the same buttons to different keys for different specs? got different binds for my main and offspec, any way to keep them without having to rebind each time i change spec?

Crappy Raid Shot
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-04-20 at 01:56 PM.

20mb isn't bad I don't think.

And I know there's an addon for it just can't remember the name of it right now.

TIs there a way to bind the same buttons to different keys for different specs? got different binds for my main and offspec, any way to keep them without having to rebind each time i change spec?
    Profiles: Keyboard Binds

Epic!
    Looking for some help with the AuraWatch plugin on oUF. Drayarr and I have been looking at it with a bit of trial and error but I'm not the greatest at fixing major functions.

We currently have this piece of code for the AuraWatch settings and it creates a basic icon for the buffs chosen but they have no border, no timers and they're awkward to position / space on the unitframes. The icons also always appear in the same place, in order of the spell list given when you set the spell ID. If you have 1 or 4 icons they will leave spaces inbetween if that particular buff isn't there.

http://pastebin.com/f0pCZirx

We'd like to basically have it work similar to a normal buff icon on a frame, with a skin, count and timer but we're stuck in which parts to change, endless breaking of the layout has ensued.

The current buff and icon settings are as follows however I do not know which bit will help with the aurawatch as their's a few different functions:

http://pastebin.com/m1bem86U

Any help with this would be amazing as it would help me clear up my party/raid frames of buffs I don't need to track and it'd help drayarr with tracking his hots.

here's what it looks like currently, the aurawatch has the spiral timer and no border above the target buffs and debuffs.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by carebear; 2013-04-20 at 03:40 PM.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
    I Love You!

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 05:34 PM ----------

Did quick LFR - Stumbled accros Shyzhi, small world.

LFR Combat

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Looking for some help with the AuraWatch plugin on oUF. Drayarr and I have been looking at it with a bit of trial and error but I'm not the greatest at fixing major functions.

We currently have this piece of code for the AuraWatch settings and it creates a basic icon for the buffs chosen but they have no border, no timers and they're awkward to position / space on the unitframes. The icons also always appear in the same place, in order of the spell list given when you set the spell ID. If you have 1 or 4 icons they will leave spaces inbetween if that particular buff isn't there.

http://pastebin.com/f0pCZirx

We'd like to basically have it work similar to a normal buff icon on a frame, with a skin, count and timer but we're stuck in which parts to change, endless breaking of the layout has ensued.

The current buff and icon settings are as follows however I do not know which bit will help with the aurawatch as their's a few different functions:

http://pastebin.com/m1bem86U

Any help with this would be amazing as it would help me clear up my party/raid frames of buffs I don't need to track and it'd help drayarr with tracking his hots.

here's what it looks like currently, the aurawatch has the spiral timer and no border above the target buffs and debuffs.

Thanks in advance

I dont understand why you want to use aurawatch... why dont you do a simple customfilter to hide or show the buffs you want. Aurawatch isnt the right way to create buffs/debuffs with no defined positions.

Random "what the hell am i doing in Tirisfall Glades" video:

I was hoping to show QuestPlates in action, but I weren't on any mini-genocide type quests at the time of the recording.
    Oh, and is it common for captured video to look so faded? I'm not in the habit of posting dull gameplay-videos :P

*Snip*
    Very nice looking UI! is it possible to get an addon list? some of the mods you have id like to put into my UI ^^