I want some help. Is there any way for me to background with 1 or 2 panels my raid frames and most importantly my bars on the right? What addon should I use, and how do I do it?
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-04-29 at 12:07 AM.
Tell me what you think.
It's a quite busy shot. Could have been better. I'm thinking of getting rid of the raid frames. There is no need for them when tanking.
Last edited by saami; 2013-04-30 at 06:24 AM.
EDIT - Ok.. spent allday trying to get my buff timers back, Cant find anywere in the default WoW options to turn them on. i add this line into my config "SET buffDurations = "1"" but the game just cancels it out as i cant edit it in admin (wont let me pick it as an option) i need help
Last edited by Shyzhi; 2013-04-30 at 02:43 PM.
Ishtara by any chance are you going to update your ui over on wowi? with the one you have here..
would love to get your ui working again
Just curious Pharrax (haven't had the chance to view the YouTube vid yet since I'm at work) but can you add more than 1 hot bar at the bottom center? I tend to use a full one if not more and like to have a side hotbar for professions and non-combat skills/spells/actions/etc.
** WoW (Aggramar) **
Aphraates (Prot Paladin) / Fookiyeu (Brewmaster Monk) / Talayleana (Guardian Druid)
Signature by Cynsacat
Regarding your Ui:
1. The combat text seems to be pointless clutter in its current state.
2. You could probably get away with not having your quest log hanging out in the middle of the screen
3. I like the raid frames for tanking b/c it lets you see if healers are in range.
4. For that particular font I wouldn't do the class color text on class colored bar. A lot of your other texts are white anyway, color the texts to serve a purpose or make them white to match the already white texts.
5. I don't love the backwards buff flow for the buffs and debuffs, generally the lowest remaining duration would be at the end, not the beginning.
6. The aura icon texts in the middle of the screen aren't monochrome.
7. Your left texts on your player and target frame need to be bumped to the right to match the distance that your right texts have from the edge of the frame.
8. The power color on the player frame seems darker than the power color on the target frame, i can hardly see your players power bar.
9. Find a less random layout for your secondary elements (dbm, boss bar, tank bars, whatever bar that is above target bar that has gigantic icons above it)
That all seems to be haphazardly placed with no alignment in place of any of it.
Hope some of that helps
---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 09:02 PM ----------
My wowinterface ui is quite out of date, however, downloading it and updating the addons shouldn't leave you with too many broken elements other than the buffs and debuffs. Unfortunately, satrina buff frames hasn't been updated in quite a while afaik.
---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 09:05 PM ----------