Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Been playing some more with the UI, fixing some small things and trying a new location for Minimap, fixing raid frames and also fixed placement and font for Watchframe.

Did some LFR earlier to hopefully give a bit better overview of the UI

LFR Raid:

[snip]
    In my opinion, if you're going to tailor your UI's look that much (and it is lovely) you should also reskin the alternate power bar to match. I'd recommend Simple Power Bar.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Been playing some more with the UI, fixing some small things and trying a new location for Minimap, fixing raid frames and also fixed placement and font for Watchframe.

Did some LFR earlier to hopefully give a bit better overview of the UI

LFR Raid:

snip
    What addon removes the border from the LFG icon?

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Still working on getting it just right! Can I please get some feedback?
    I love it! Especially the way the traps and pet bar is set up, and the talents that branch off to the side a little. Is this ElvUI or something?

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Headline doesn't seem to be working. Downloaded it from wowinterface but it doesn't wanna load :\
    http://code.google.com/p/headline-mo...7.rar&can=2&q=

Quote Originally Posted by Clarisan View Post
    What unitframes are you using?
    Stuf Unit Frames

Here is an ooc shot with the new quest log

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Stuf Unit Frames

Really liking this - those unitframes are excellent. Any reason you don't skin your actionbar buttons to match everything else? They look... naked without the spiffy border that is on everything else. If you just haven't gotten that far yet, then... there ya go

Stuf Unit Frames

Ish please upload this or provide a download link. I will pay you all ze moniez. pweaseeeee. I pmd youuu

Quote Originally Posted by Eachop View Post
    I love it! Especially the way the traps and pet bar is set up, and the talents that branch off to the side a little. Is this ElvUI or something?
    I made it all by myself from scratch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuf Unit Frames

Absolutely beautiful UI. It's so clean and it's obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into it. I'm guessing you're using kgPanels for all the nifty borders and stuff?

Waiting to post links still!!! [COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 01:29 AM ----------

OOC

IC

Got the basic layout from a warlock UI several pages back and kinda set mine up similiar to his. Just need to setup a few weakaura's and I'll be good. Also I will post a raid SS as soon as I can.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-05-04 at 06:43 AM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

I haven't yet figured out a way to resize (or even remove) the Elvui weapon enchant buff icon (under the minimap) to match the rest, so i can place it right between the minimap and the buffs frame, and this is what actually bothers me... Any suggestions are welcome. I really do not want to install any more addons (such as Buffalo3 etc) just to get rid of this but i may have to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    very much a WIP, still need to fix around with weakauras
    I am an extreme minimalist so this may just be me but why do you have all of your actionbars shown? You have every ability bound and dont need to be showing many of the abilities.

Also you rage bar is not lined up with the 2 outside auras and my OCD is killing me lol.

Great start.

There was some addon/plugin for Bartender in which your buttons would only appear when mouse overed or ability used on keybind. So basically your bars where hidden when you werent in combat. Anyone know this addon? =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    There was some addon/plugin for Bartender in which your buttons would only appear when mouse overed or ability used on keybind. So basically your bars where hidden when you werent in combat. Anyone know this addon? =)
    this is bartender lol
    just look in the bar settings

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 10:01 PM ----------

this is bartender lol

Quote Originally Posted by pitschi View Post
    this is bartender lol

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 10:01 PM ----------

this is bartender lol
    whats it called?

whats it called?
    Download Bartender > Log in
    Type /bartender , Then go to Bar #(1,2,3) > Visibility > Always Hide/Fade Out

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    I made it all by myself from scratch!
    Any chance I might be able to DL it after its all finished? It's really nice!

I am also thinking of something to replace omen with (the empty box on the left of Skada) I feel it's quite redundant as threat isn't any issue anymore, but it's just there atm to fill up the space to make it as wide as my chat :P
    Do a second Skada Window perhaps?

Deleted
    how do you guys even go about making your own UI? I downloaded a bunch of add ons earlier to give it a go but it was such a nightmare to set up. I couldn't get the same theme across all of the separate add ons and it ended up looking really crappy. In the end I just gave up and went back to RealUI because it's already there for you.

Deleted

This is how it looks right now, also like I said, I was fixing around with WeakAuras at the time and I had also just installed CleanIcons as well so I was messing around with scaling on the auras. The reason for having my actionbars showing, *shrug* I just like it. I respec a lot and I havent found an efficient way of switching around on my bars yet. I am also thinking of something to replace omen with (the empty box on the left of Skada) I feel it's quite redundant as threat isn't any issue anymore, but it's just there atm to fill up the space to make it as wide as my chat :P

What I still have left to do is fix fight specific WA, like boss abilities and buffs/debuffs and such.
    Ever thought of disabling power on your Unitframe (Player) since your rage bar is grouped together with your Weakauras?

That's what I've done :P