Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    I'm still alive ladies and gents, and still going to upload the Ui. RL is keeping me beyond busy atm. But I have not abandoned my peeps :P
    Ish, you know you owe me one. (it's not true, but hey worth trying every time).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Why would you need so much space if you just position everything in the center?
    I'm gonna make a wild guess and say it's running of three screens. And most likely putting stuff on the edge of the two side screens will not make it easy to see what is going on there.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    But then I dont get why you would need 3 monitors to play WoW :/

Deleted
    Pretty much, lol

I may take you up on that, what reso do you use?
    1980 x 1080 and have an above 85 of EVERY class (4 90's) :-) (mains a rogue / lock tho) please let me test

Why wouldn't you need 3 monitors to play WoW!?

Wild guess: He didn't buy them exclusively to run WoW on. Would you disconnect your side-monitors every time you start WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Wild guess: He didn't buy them exclusively to run WoW on. Would you disconnect your side-monitors every time you start WoW?
    No, but there is a convenient option to run wow only on one screen in the client. Much better to have wow on one screen and TS/"wowhead" on the others than to look at distorted sidescreens, imho.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    No, but there is a convenient option to run wow only on one screen in the client. Much better to have wow on one screen and TS/"wowhead" on the others than to look at distorted sidescreens, imho.
    The reason I want to get a second screen, I can tab out without tabbing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Why wouldn't you need 3 monitors to play WoW!?
    PIXIL YOUR ALIVE.
    Thought you'd abandoned us too

Deleted
    Because there really isnt that much to see

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    This is a joke right?
    You got this projected on the side of an aircraft hangar?
    no it is a screenshot.

Originally Posted by Nojino
    thought i put mine up running at 5976 x 1080

i.imgur.com/hFBUIDZ.jpg
    Why would you need so much space if you just position everything in the center?
    It is not all in the middle i use all 3 screens.

Being able to have a full view of the playing field without zooming out so that i can not see what i am hitting is a huge advantage.

Originally Posted by tordenflesk
    tho i could run it in a window it make no sense not to take advantage of the real estate it is not stretching out your original image it is increasing it by 3 fold. So if it is pvp or a raid i have full awareness of every one and every thing again with out zooming out so i can not see me or what i am hitting.
    Last edited by Nojino; 2013-06-05 at 12:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I may take you up on that, what reso do you use?
    Let me check when I get home - I'm at work right now and the caffeine hasn't set in yet.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nojino View Post
    thought i put mine up running at 5976 x 1080

That's awesome. I'd love to run something like that, though there are a few upgrades I'd need to make before anything like that would be possible.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    That's awesome. I'd love to run something like that, though there are a few upgrades I'd need to make before anything like that would be possible.
    No need! ASUS' new 31.5" 4K monitor will be a better option (;

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    I'd need a whole new computer realistically, not much of mine is worth putting into a new one.
    Jealous of a setup like that, though I do still wonder if it is rather wasted given how little the outside monitors are used.

Deleted

Wowowowow, can anyone tell me the addons used? Especially the name plates, in love with them!
    Last edited by mmoca7c0b2c07d; 2013-06-05 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    PIXIL YOUR ALIVE.
    Thought you'd abandoned us too
    Oh no, I've been here the entire time, lurking in the shadows, plotting with Care in how to create a Master UI to take over this thread, and eventually the world!
    Not really, just been swapping UI ideas :P
    If anyone wants a cheeky little UI critique though, they just have to ask

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    No need! ASUS' new 31.5" 4K monitor will be a better option (;
    even i would not spend $4,000 Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Nojino View Post
    no it is a screenshot.

It is not all in the middle i use all 3 screens.

Being able to have a full view of the playing field without zooming out so that i can not see what i am hitting is a huge advantage.

tho i could run it in a window it make no sense not to take advantage of the real estate it is not stretching out your original image it is increasing it by 3 fold. So if it is pvp or a raid i have full awareness of every one and every thing again with out zooming out so i can not see me or what i am hitting.
    If you like it that is really all that matters. Personally, I think it would be much more beneficial to play on one screen, seeing what Blizzard thinks most people will see, and getting more than 12 fps. If you were running it at a much higher frame rate I would completely agree that it would be awesome but playing at 12 fps to see a wider area doesn't seem worth it to me.

Ok, latest round of changes/additions:

-Brand new inventory setup
    -Threw out all the broker plugs and went back to sldt with a new text layout
    -Added rested indicator to xp bar
    -Reworked paneling for skada so that if it isn't completely full of bars, it won't be just a huge black box

Getting close to wrapping it up in reflux, then ill send it to a few peeps to double check stuff.

<3
    Ish