Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Well i figured out how to edit elv ui lua to change the castbars to class coloured and only 3 pixels high :-)
    so its coming along nicley :-) Thanks for all your help Pixil

one thing pixel whats the blue bar under your action bars... and how do i replicate it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    It is Raven, and you can scroll all the way down to the bottom of the text tab and there is a drop down menu for the time display format.
    Its kind of hidden, I had to look for it too

Thanks for pointing it out to begin with b/c I forgot to change mine to match the buff icons and fix the debuff flow
    everything is hidden in that monster
    another question, where do you turn off the piechart on targets buffs / debuffs ?

Do you mean the time spiral?

also, got reflux sorted out, back on track

Quote Originally Posted by dkimxd View Post
    omg addon list please
    It looks like elv.. you can do this easily actually if thats what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Triji View Post
    It looks like elv.. you can do this easily actually if thats what it is
    I dont think it is elv. I do recognise some addons which arent neccesary when using Elv. I could guess some addons where you can make it look like this UI but as you mentioned with Elv it is possible too.

Deleted
    Do you mean the time spiral?

also, got reflux sorted out, back on track
    yeah the time spiral from hell

but i'll just wait till you release and steal yours

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    Well i figured out how to edit elv ui lua to change the castbars to class coloured and only 3 pixels high :-)
    so its coming along nicley :-) Thanks for all your help Pixil

one thing pixel whats the blue bar under your action bars... and how do i replicate it?
    That would be the pet health frame :P The unitframes in that screenshot are actually Stuf :\ Everything except for the pet health bar can be done with ElvUI though. Only reason the pet frame cannot be replicated is because it doesn't allow you to make the health frame that thin :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    That would be the pet health frame :P The unitframes in that screenshot are actually Stuf :\ Everything except for the pet health bar can be done with ElvUI though. Only reason the pet frame cannot be replicated is because it doesn't allow you to make the health frame that thin :P
    yes it does.
    same as it allows even a 1px cast bar

edit Unitframes.lua.

Ctrl +F Height and edit Minimum from 10 to 1
    back into wow /ec and set any height you like :-) same with maximum you can change the minimum / maximum values. tried and tested :-)

the line in question to duplicate that specific frame would be 3258. the code starts like this as default

width = {
    order = 2,
    name = L['Width'],
    type = 'range',
    min = 10, max = 500, step = 1,

just change the last line to
    min = 1, max = 500, step = 1,

and you can have the pet frame starting from 1px :-)
    Last edited by mmoc9c3f06d778; 2013-06-15 at 08:50 PM.

Deleted
    Come on Ish <3 we need that download link :-)

Deleted
    Alright you vultures :P

Link:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=11091

Enjoy

<3
    Ish
    I love you <3
    Thank you so much xxx
    spent all day remaking Pixil's ui with Elv ui.. and now thats just been deleted and replaced with this ui of Epic
    thank you

*EDIT* Spent the last hour messing with everything , got it perfectly fixed for 1920x1080 if anyone wants the wtf folder to auto move all the elements stuff , Kgpanels, etc. etc.. let me know and il pm them to you

Gz on an awesome ui ish :-)
    Last edited by mmoc9c3f06d778; 2013-06-15 at 11:03 PM.

I love you <3
    Thank you so much xxx
    spent all day remaking Pixil's ui with Elv ui.. and now thats just been deleted and replaced with this ui of Epic
    thank you

*EDIT* Spent the last hour messing with everything , got it perfectly fixed for 1920x1080 if anyone wants the wtf folder to auto move all the elements stuff , Kgpanels, etc. etc.. let me know and il pm them to you

I neeeeeeed kora.lis pick meeeeee

Deleted
    I love you <3
    Thank you so much xxx
    thank you

Id love the WTF folder! Thank you very much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzsphex View Post
    I neeeeeeed kora.lis pick meeeeee

For all that need it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4dcthdz0y1w1no/WTF.zip

This is the WTF for Ish's ui in 1920x1080

download it from Wow i and just use this WTF instead of the one there..

hopefully ish will add this to her wowi download as a patch or something

yes it does.
    same as it allows even a 1px cast bar

edit Unitframes.lua.

Ctrl +F Height and edit Minimum from 10 to 1
    back into wow /ec and set any height you like :-) same with maximum you can change the minimum / maximum values. tried and tested :-)

the line in question to duplicate that specific frame would be 3258. the code starts like this as default

width = {
    order = 2,
    name = L['Width'],
    type = 'range',
    min = 10, max = 500, step = 1,

just change the last line to
    min = 1, max = 500, step = 1,

and you can have the pet frame starting from 1px :-)
    Ahh yes I once did a similar thing to enable my player unitframe to stretch right across the entire screen :P
    I try not to edit much LUA in ElvUI though, as when you go to update it you have to go round editing everything again. There may be a way around this that I am not aware of, but it's certain;y annoying to do so :P

I love you <3
    Thank you so much xxx
    thank you

Oh I see how it is, Korallis! My UI not good enough for you? :'(
    *Sniff* Thought we had something special, you and I...

Joking XD

Deleted
    Hey, since 4.2 hit I've been wanting a good healers UI ( basicly a perfect grid that shows me my spells and the debuffs ), in particular i've been obceced with one UI ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...L9aupzGM#t=91s -> this priests UI .. Could someone help me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Megasportin View Post
    Hey, since 4.2 hit I've been wanting a good healers UI ( basicly a perfect grid that shows me my spells and the debuffs ), in particular i've been obceced with one UI ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...L9aupzGM#t=91s -> this priests UI .. Could someone help me ?
    This is what he posted on their forum http://i.imgur.com/WImRb.png so go go rebuild project :P

Last edited by Moltentank19; 2013-06-16 at 01:26 AM.

Deleted