Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #10161
    Field Marshal TheShade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Inspired from Tekagi whom posted his UI in another thread wich i liked so i copied it a bit and changed to my liking


    Did you get those icons working right Kitty?

  2. #10162
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    Did you get those icons working right Kitty?
    indeed i did! thank you so much felt worth using WA again without sticking forks into my eyes^^

  3. #10163
    Ok so I've done the general layout now to the point where I'm happy with it.. but I can't decide which textures to use!

    Few examples I've been playing around with: http://i.imgur.com/94goFqf.jpg
    I ended up just copying my whole World of Warcraft folder so I could play around with textures, that's why the rest of the ui looks funky, in case you're wondering!

    And yes, I'll share the textures for everyone interested once I'm done, but most likely not the entire ui.. cause I'm too lazy to sort all that out.

  4. #10164
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Ok so I've done the general layout now to the point where I'm happy with it.. but I can't decide which textures to use!

    Few examples I've been playing around with: http://i.imgur.com/94goFqf.jpg
    I ended up just copying my whole World of Warcraft folder so I could play around with textures, that's why the rest of the ui looks funky, in case you're wondering!

    And yes, I'll share the textures for everyone interested once I'm done, but most likely not the entire ui.. cause I'm too lazy to sort all that out.
    I like where this is heading, looking really nice so far!

  5. #10165
    My current setup
    always always always looking for feedbak/ideas/tips. seriously.



    ElvUI (far from default), WeakAuras, xCT+, Skada, BigWigs

    p.s. yes this is recent, yes i can still get into the WKM room (but shouldnt becuase i think its bannable?):P
    The only things we have to fear are spiders, snakes, werewolves, sharks, dying alone, zombies, clowns, heights, big dogs, robots with human brains, Johnson's wife, and fear itself!
    90 Boomkin/Tree -- 4/14H Casual 10m

  6. #10166
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Ok so I've done the general layout now to the point where I'm happy with it.. but I can't decide which textures to use!

    Few examples I've been playing around with: http://i.imgur.com/94goFqf.jpg
    I ended up just copying my whole World of Warcraft folder so I could play around with textures, that's why the rest of the ui looks funky, in case you're wondering!

    And yes, I'll share the textures for everyone interested once I'm done, but most likely not the entire ui.. cause I'm too lazy to sort all that out.
    Remember that there's buttonFacade skins which are round.

  7. #10167
    Field Marshal TheShade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Ok so I've done the general layout now to the point where I'm happy with it.. but I can't decide which textures to use!

    Few examples I've been playing around with: http://i.imgur.com/94goFqf.jpg
    I ended up just copying my whole World of Warcraft folder so I could play around with textures, that's why the rest of the ui looks funky, in case you're wondering!

    And yes, I'll share the textures for everyone interested once I'm done, but most likely not the entire ui.. cause I'm too lazy to sort all that out.
    If you don't mind me asking, what are you using to make your Unit Frames like that? Always have been curious how to craft my own.
    -Shade

  8. #10168
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what are you using to make your Unit Frames like that? Always have been curious how to craft my own.
    -Shade
    Stuf! But I'm sure a lot of them could do it, just need to make sure you're able to offset everything where you want it to go.

    I think I settled for this: http://i.imgur.com/AX2FmMH.jpg
    Not sure about the class colors, I think I prefer the grayscale with classcolored names.
    @ Joyful: Good point. I tried it out but couldn't find any round skins I liked. Rounded corners though? http://i.imgur.com/ozTm4WM.jpg

  9. #10169
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Stuf! But I'm sure a lot of them could do it, just need to make sure you're able to offset everything where you want it to go.

    I think I settled for this: http://i.imgur.com/AX2FmMH.jpg
    Not sure about the class colors, I think I prefer the grayscale with classcolored names.
    @ Joyful: Good point. I tried it out but couldn't find any round skins I liked. Rounded corners though? http://i.imgur.com/ozTm4WM.jpg
    Can't wait to try out the textures. I am already thinking of ideas for a really nice setup.

    2 quick questions, though:
    1. Are the circular orbs on the unit frames done in Stuf as well or did you add those via WeakAuras?
    2. Which Masque skin are you using for the rounded buttons?
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

  10. #10170
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    Here is my Warlock's UI. Feel free to post comments or w/e. Would love to hear some feedback or maybe some change suggestions.

    AddOn List:
    Clean Icons (Thin) -
    Download
    Shadowed Unit Frames -
    Download
    ElvUI -
    Download
    ElvUI AddOn Skins -
    Download
    Vuhdo -
    Download
    WeakAuras -
    Download
    Quartz -
    Download
    BigWigs -
    Download
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text -
    Download
    Recount -
    Download

    *
    Download all my WeakAura Strings - http://pastebin.com/u/Shadylock












    Insane Ui man could you share it with us?

  11. #10171
    Field Marshal TheShade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by shady1989 View Post
    Insane Ui man could you share it with us?
    There is not much to share. 90% of the UI is ElvUI + Shadowed Unit Frames..
    I do have all my WeakAuras listed in the Pastebin link.

  12. #10172
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Inspired from Tekagi whom posted his UI in another thread wich i liked so i copied it a bit and changed to my liking

    Very similar concept as mine. Very nice.

  13. #10173
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,022
    Last edited by Joyful; 2013-07-08 at 01:12 PM.

  14. #10174


    Caved in to my urges and decided to try ElvUI again and mod it to my liking, mainly for the skins, and ended up quite pleased with the result. Still playing around a bit with bars and such as I am still relatively new on my Rogue. I also took some inspiration from Zachysaurus UI.

  15. #10175
    Field Marshal TheShade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    89
    Here is the latest version of my UI. Of course I'm always open for suggestions. So feel free to make comments. I do not have this packaged for download. The core of it all is ElvUI with Shadowed Unitframes, Vuhdo (Raid Frames), WeakAuras.

    If you would like to download any of my WeakAura strings they are available here http://pastebin.com/u/shadylock


  16. #10176


    <3
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-07-09 at 02:56 PM.

  17. #10177
    Last edited by Aesacos; 2013-07-09 at 03:07 PM.

  18. #10178


    Still some minor tweaks to be done like the nameplates, but otherwise I'm finished for now!

    Download link.


    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Quite certain I've seen round buttons? ButtonFacade/Masque.
    Oh yes, I found them too, I just didn't like them. Thanks anyway!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post
    Can't wait to try out the textures. I am already thinking of ideas for a really nice setup.

    2 quick questions, though:
    1. Are the circular orbs on the unit frames done in Stuf as well or did you add those via WeakAuras?
    2. Which Masque skin are you using for the rounded buttons?
    The only WeakAuras visible in the screenshot above are the focus bar and cd/ability icons in the middle. The unitframes are all Stuf, and some borders added with kgPanels.
    The Masque skin is Adorn - Dark Square, from the Trinity pack.
    Last edited by Lissa; 2013-07-11 at 08:19 AM.

  19. #10179

  20. #10180
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post


    Still some minor tweaks to be done like the nameplates, but otherwise I'm finished for now!

    Download link.
    In the .zip:
    WTF files: kgPanels, Stuf, SexyMap.
    Addons: Stuf (modified), kgPanels, SexyMap, SharedMedia (SharedMedia_MyMedia has all of my backgrounds, bars and fonts). Examples of textures included.
    Please try it out, I haven't done it myself so I don't know if it's working properly!




    Oh yes, I found them too, I just didn't like them. Thanks anyway!


    The only WeakAuras visible in the screenshot above are the focus bar and cd/ability icons in the middle. The unitframes are all Stuf, and some borders added with kgPanels.
    The Masque skin is Adorn - Dark Square, from the Trinity pack.
    Thanks a bunch Lissa! I got this whole week off work so in between lei shen/ra-den progression I shall be making a nice UI with this stuff. Looking forward to this.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •