Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Narsanill View Post
    Warlock UI
    Might want to check that link, looks to be a large thumbnail rather than the actual image.
    Can see EventHorizon, Recount, Dominos/Bartender, DBM/Bigwigs, SexyMap.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-07-20 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Newest version of Affiniti's UI, with some changes I made, including better resto shaman buff tracking on Vuhdo.

Very clean UI; looks great!

On the left hand side is a vertical bar that has all class icons on it. What is it and how do you turn it off on affinitii's ui?

Note: it is on page 304, post #6076 (I cannot post an image since I am new).
    Last edited by Naudee; 2013-07-20 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Might want to check that link, looks to be a large thumbnail rather than the actual image.
    Can see EventHorizon, Recount, Dominos/Bartender, DBM/Bigwigs, SexyMap.
    super sorry bout that, sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1074396_676442165703976_2115619687_o.jpg

Used Weakauras to build my own target and player icons
    Used Pittbull to build and edit my own target and player interface.
    Prat for chat.
    Bartender for bars.

http://imgur.com/ycsL7KW

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

It feels too cluttered though to me and I kinda need the information that's being displayed. And anyone know why my elusive brew bar isn't working? I want the bar above the tiger power bar to be brown color and only appear when elusive brew is stacking, but when I use it there's an icon that comes up showing I'm using it.

Elusive Brew Bar:

dGdBdaGErjEjGIDPuSnOOzcOQ5crnBQ6MIs6BcPDsL9s2Te7hQ8tiPHjLFlyOqHbdLgUqCqPIoMkUTu1cHWHfzXsQL RQhkv4PuESsEoO)cutfLMSknDfxes5Qak9maUUqTrLsNhfTzjz7IItJQLPu9zu47qQoju10aYOfLA8sLUeGk3csCnr 19GiDzKXbr8AazDeRmUm8LH(Q0Iqg)kuGiNQ5E(WeCFOaeyYhd5zOKNKbLD2aAt0nNMSEzxzxXkRlQvvqAKdZnNgG8 toM75ekTwUmMOwvbProu23JkRo8x67i4dVyL7ixtUD5AYbqUMgzxomIpXKL6oapvnYaoOS55myqVyLvs9e4qe6tt4L HuKkdgH8E8xzNtoGgsKfdjWLupjeYIHeyyeY7XFfczLupbfRChzO5JH8meoSiEcDnYQI9E4kvecnYQtFhbF4fRChTn pAE0CqaA5aAaA5hmvfk5aKBxU2gqYbqBJ2WeeOOTwdq0dsaTdsvOKNRrwKpW4jieJNwCipuK7iZhsxXklgsGx(eeke Y(GNeRS(y)WfRgnYIHe4vOVoncHSLpbHIvgKxy4jzzfvhWOrJS60cO7hI0rWhEXk3rUMC7Y1KdGCnnYYM4mYEKBVjR e3Z(CgmOhk3rwD4V0leYEIbpuyzgHKLI)uD6Lvh(l9gplKChzWjTacUnugzDUw8lvMKhhwmEcYVuzXu2qDN4NKHMpd WIhhwx47Lnu3zBOmY6CT4xQmjpoSy8eKFPYIPS6WFPh1QkinYTlJFLHMpgYZq4WI4j0XH1M0ciOSH3t)2qzK15AXVu zsECyX4ji)sLftzOZVt2YD2BYQd)LE8finYDKnu3X4zHK7asgFfkQwJSKyLHMpgYZq4WI4j0LHVm0xLweY4xHce5un 3ZhMG7dfGat(yipdL8KgzzK7aQ10ib
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-07-21 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naudee View Post
    Very clean UI; looks great!

On the left hand side is a vertical bar that has all class icons on it. What is it and how do you turn it off on affinitii's ui?

Note: it is on page 304, post #6076 (I cannot post an image since I am new).
    Looks like ElvUI_RaidCooldowns

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Looks like
    Thanks. I am trying to figure out how to disable it when not in raid.

Deleted
    Looks like everyone using ELVUi these days. Unfortunately i cant upload mine yet :x
    Last edited by mmocd904226920; 2013-07-21 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harant View Post
    Looks like everyone using ELVUi these days. Unfortunately i cant upload mine yet :x
    I am trying to get away from Elv Ui in the event they stop updating it. I have been building a new UI that has the look and feel of Elv, but just with different addons. Not finished yet, but once it done I'll post it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harant View Post
    It has been that way for a long time unfortunately. I personally find it very dull and uninspiring which is why I do not like to use it. A guild tried to force me to use it once and hated it. I know it is good however. Everyone seems to only be commenting on ElvUI images as each time I show mine and ask for feedback I get no replies

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzha View Post
    i.imgur.com/rldImGR.jpg

My current monk ui sort of a mishmash between Affiniti's and Kayte's with my own tweaks to make it more oriented towards mistweaving in a 25man environment :>

Props to Kayte though for the inspiration with that fantastic ui :] and the kg panel setup that i may have stolen *shifty eyes*
    eeerrrm would you mind uploading that - this might be the perfect UI!

Quote Originally Posted by blancoo View Post
    eeerrrm would you mind uploading that - this might be the perfect UI!
    Sure! However I need to get round to adding a focus frame to it, as soon as that's done I'll be all set to upload it tonight. In the meantime I think I've reached a high enough postcount to actually send links, so err, enjoy this vid of it i 'spose ? :>

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    It has been that way for a long time unfortunately. I personally find it very dull and uninspiring which is why I do not like to use it. A guild tried to force me to use it once and hated it. I know it is good however. Everyone seems to only be commenting on ElvUI images as each time I show mine and ask for feedback I get no replies
    I think the popularity and simplicity of ElvUI has taken away a lot from the creativity of the UI community, a lot people just don't care enough anymore when they can easily install a working UI and just tweak it a little personal preference.

Regarding your UI, I like it a lot. It's very creative and stylish although it doesn't quite fit my taste as I don't like UIs with custom art on it. Going in a good direction though!

Deleted
    I love your ui. the only reason i dont use it myself is i really don't like the unit frames.
    the whole ui is kinda futuristic. custom art work the sldt placement is all Fantastic 10/10 but the unit frames look really generic. as if you put so much effort into everything else and kinda gave up when it came to the unit frames.
    thats the only thing stopping me using it.
    sorry if i offend you but thats my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    I love your ui. the only reason i dont use it myself is i really don't like the unit frames.
    the whole ui is kinda futuristic. custom art work the sldt placement is all Fantastic 10/10 but the unit frames look really generic. as if you put so much effort into everything else and kinda gave up when it came to the unit frames.
    I don't think feedback, even if it isn't entirely positive, should ever be considered as an insult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    No offence at all! That was nice feedback and happy to hear it Yes I did try to go for a clean and futuristic feel but for the unit frames I decided to keep them simplistic only because Shadowed Unit Frames seems to be hard to adjust to make them look "special" or unique. SUF can do a better job but in order for my UI to work I need to use profiles which SUF does not have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    I think the popularity and simplicity of ElvUI has taken away a lot from the creativity of the UI community, a lot people just don't care enough anymore when they can easily install a working UI and just tweak it a little personal preference.

Regarding your UI, I like it a lot. It's very creative and stylish although it doesn't quite fit my taste as I don't like UIs with custom art on it. Going in a good direction though!
    Thank you very much and I completely understand. It is impossible to make a UI that suits every ones taste. I agree that sadly ElvUI has taken a lot of the creativity away from the community which is why I wanted to stay far away from the sleek black look that ElvUI has and try to create my own. I may experiment a bit with a new style and try to really change the looks of the Unit frames to match the UI better.

Also I have seen your UI before and really love the positioning of the Unit frames while maintaining a well positioned, clean UI. The KgPanels are stylish and action bars with the mini-map is something I have always wanted to try. Keep up the good work!

No offence at all! That was nice feedback and happy to hear it Yes I did try to go for a clean and futuristic feel but for the unit frames I decided to keep them simplistic only because Shadowed Unit Frames seems to be hard to adjust to make them look "special" or unique. SUF can do a better job but in order for my UI to work I need to use profiles which SUF does not have.
    You can emulate profiles for Stuf (which I assume you mean, since SUF is Shadowed Unit Frames ) using Reflux. Create a profile, do /reflux add StufDB then /reflux save and all done.

Thank you very much and I completely understand. It is impossible to make a UI that suits every ones taste. I agree that sadly ElvUI has taken a lot of the creativity away from the community which is why I wanted to stay far away from the sleek black look that ElvUI has and try to create my own. I may experiment a bit with a new style and try to really change the looks of the Unit frames to match the UI better.

Also I have seen your UI before and really love the positioning of the Unit frames while maintaining a well positioned, clean UI. The KgPanels are stylish and action bars with the mini-map is something I have always wanted to try. Keep up the good work!
    I used SUF for a long time as well and I can agree that it is a real pain to get it too look "fancy" or special, it just seems to simplistic by nature and requires A LOT of work to get that "special" look going.

And thanks a lot for the comments on my UI, sadly I've chosen to discontinue development on it for now. I was away for most of 5.1 and completely updating and overhauling it is just too much work for me at the moment, I still have it backed up and might pick it up again some time.

Anyway, keep doing what you're doing. You're doing a great job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ladies and gentlemen, I switched it up again

Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sblwp6zgdpf3j5u/PerfUI02.jpg

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvQ_t68ssSE

Addons:

ElvUI
    Skullflower's ElvUI
    Gnosis
    WeakAuras
    Skada
    BigWigs

Not sure if I'll be releasing it yet as it is mainly just a customized version of Skullflower's UI with my own personal touch.

I also really love the look of this UI and would definitely download, I was wondering though, what are you using for the overlay at the top left corner for GPU Temps, etc.?