Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Wow, can't believe I overlooked that. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know an addon that shows the durability/item level of an item that is in your bag or on your character dialog? ElvUI Advanced did this, but I don't know a stand alone addon that does the same thing.
    !InventoryItemLevels

Huh, Didn't know that, anyhow, doesn't change that I've always played better with them either on the right or in the center and probably always will. Not certain why, feels clumsy having them on the left and my hand eye coordination goes a bit out of whack, if anything, the opposite of what you say, slowing me down and messing with how accurate I am. It's what I've always been used to and where my mouse tends to sit even when playing a dps, just a force of habit.

I think saying that there is a wrong position (well apart from the middle center of your screen, as that's plain dumb) for your raidframes is quite a close minded thing, not everyone is the same.

Also following along your argument, the left side of my brain largely responsible for logic and analytics iirc, is controlling my right hand, with raidframes on the left surely that's when you start crossing "wires" as you're trying to use the left to control something on the left ? I just have my doubts the biological argument holds much water due to how differently people think, if we were all wired up the exact same way surely everyone would have the same dominant eye, the same dominant hand, and the same dominant half of the brain, factor in the variables of the real world aswell, consider seating position distance from screen affecting the area of the screen your eyes naturally focus on, as well as plain and simple muscle memory.

In the grand scheme of things there are just too many different variables leading to different people performing well with different setups leading to different preferences and different habits, (keyword being different anyone?) and ultimatley getting your gameplay down to the level where it becomes second instinct is whats going to increase your performance more than anything else.

Anyhow, whilst it is an interesting topic, don't wish to derail the thread any further, lets see some more of those UI's folks!
    Feral Meme machine

Currently working on a while new UI, deleted everything, even my moonkin weakauras what was like 1000000000layers in size lol, Sent a PM to Nibelheim to see if i can use some of his textures.

Always best to ask before you hack someones work to bits :P

Here's my hunter UI:

AFK:

Combat:

Addons:
    ElvUI, ElvUI AddOnSkins, ElvUI Enhanced, ElvUI VisualAuraTimers, ElvUI NameplateCastInfo, MikScrollingBattleText, Omen3, Skada, BigWigs, ExtraCD, OmniCC

Texture: Asphyxia from Dajova Shared Media

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, here's what I threw together this weekend. I'll definitely be keeping this for the time being. I wanna thank Emil for the inspiration

It isn't ready for release yet, still fine tuning a few things, but soon people. Soon

http://i.imgur.com/tEXliqN.jpg

Got tired of squares, abstract sux.
    dicks

Got tired of the circles. Few things still need fixing, like why my Skada window keeps moving down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post

Got tired of the circles. Few things still need fixing, like why my Skada window keeps moving down.

OH lissa the circles where nice!!! :P

Currently on my UI Nib gave me permission to use his textures. So iv skinned Aurora and made a Masque skin. So the outline is prettty much done :P just a few internnal things to go and we are rolling!

Hey lissa,
    I just wanted to let you know that your right castbar is slightly off.. around 3 pixels(ish). The skada may just be a scaling issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post

Been playing around with TMW lately. Might nix some of the 'absent' slots for left hand bar of my procs.

E: Boy getting small thumbnails to link to the full picture is hard.
    How could I do something like this with Skada in ElvUI right chat panel? I only could do with 2 panels, but not with 3... Tell me with details how. Thanks
    Last edited by Forious; 2013-07-28 at 02:11 PM.

Just a little update while other textures are annoying me :P my new eclipse bar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Well, here's what I threw together this weekend. I'll definitely be keeping this for the time being. I wanna thank Emil for the inspiration

It isn't ready for release yet, still fine tuning a few things, but soon people. Soon
    OMG, this UI is so awesome! I need it asap!!
    I hope you'll finish it soon, my mage will love it so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimir View Post
    OMG, this UI is so awesome! I need it asap!!
    I hope you'll finish it soon, my mage will love it so much!
    Am I the only one who can't see a ss or thumbnail on his post?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton Rocker View Post
    Hey lissa,
    I just wanted to let you know that your right castbar is slightly off.. around 3 pixels(ish). The skada may just be a scaling issue.
    Thanks. Already sorted the cast bar since I saw it too when I looked at the screenie. Not sure what the Skada is but I'll keep an eye on it when it happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzsphex View Post
    There isn't one, but there's a YouTube video. Maybe you've got those blocked?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzsphex View Post
    Just look a page before. I am not allowed to post any ss or vidz cause i am nwe to this forum :-)

UI is of my own design. Nothing fancy but it suits my needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Just a little update while other textures are annoying me :P my new eclipse bar

Gimme...so much better than your old one, which I am still using..

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Gimme...so much better than your old one, which I am still using..
    lol xD Still doing a few tweeks

http://i.imgur.com/0Iqade9.jpg

Sooo many layers and not even done yet!
    Last edited by Shyzhi; 2013-07-28 at 11:12 PM.

Holeh.....I'm actually still using that one you gave me. No jokes. But this one just looks awesome-er

I'd love to run some CPU utilization tests on that WA setup