Thread: Post Your UI

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    I can post them if you really want. My Brewmaster auras are probably the least developed out of the 4 tank classes I have (Sorry Druids) so if I publish them I'm gonna have to clean them up a bit
    Be awesome if you did, but no big deal if you don't. I just like changing my auras and playing around with others lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Be awesome if you did, but no big deal if you don't. I just like changing my auras and playing around with others lol.
    Ya ill work on it tomorrow and post them tomorrow night. I may just add all my tank WA in my UI package. Once again no Druid set though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reposed View Post
    It does look nice indeed. How is the stuff in the center done? Especially the number display.

Quote Originally Posted by Killilth View Post
    Is there anyway for me to completely duplicate that into my folder or something? I love it beyond belief

(note* I tried to figure out how to snip the image but had no clue, sorry )
    If you play Mage and have a similar resolution, then yes, pretty much, as Kait has uploaded a Mage version HERE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    It does look nice indeed. How is the stuff in the center done? Especially the number display.
    Most of that is done with WeakAuras.

I will flay your mind.

It's called TellMeWhen, can be a bit overwhelming to use if you've not used it before.

p.s I was thinking of releasing it soon as I have some time off, please see http://www.twitch.tv/tivookeu/b/464457257 for recent broadcast (ignore my lack of skills, and quality, only 1mb upload) to see what it looks like in action, also can see what balance setup looks like right at start (if u play druid).
    Last edited by Varna; 2013-09-24 at 09:32 AM.

Soruzi
    Rogue

Draenor

Deleted

I never knew TMW could look like that. I've used it before, in the past on my druid for ooc procs, and extensively on my frost dk in wotlk. I just installed it again Sunday but haven't played with it yet. Def going to get it going. Thanks mate.

Deleted
    Eludicate

Awesome ui! Would you mind uploading it for download or at least upload the WTF folder and tell me what addons you're using?

Thanks

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/VNDxADH.jpg?1

Slightly cleaned up

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    Hey AjayxD,
    I like the idea you had regarding AFK weak auras. I was wondering how you configured it in the options? Is the trigger an event, status or custom?
    Just had a little play around myself but I cannot seem to get anything to work unfortunately :\

Deleted
    The weak aura is made by the creater of BIKUI i just borrowed it from his UI package and changed it to fit my screen, im guessing i could ust post the string for it or something.

Im not actually taking any credit for creating it.

Deleted
    :O

Mind Uploading your UI Celticmoon :3?

The weak aura is made by the creater of BIKUI i just borrowed it from his UI package and changed it to fit my screen, im guessing i could ust post the string for it or something.

Im not actually taking any credit for creating it.
    Yeah if you could post the string that would be cool Thanks

Deleted
    Out of combat:

I wonder what you guys think of my newly made UI (it's not completely done though - have yet to finish tooltip and boss frames) and maybe have some pointers to where it can be improved.

If you want to see the UI in action: Click here!

The UI in the video is not the updated UI as seen in the SS though (you can see the skada meters being different for example).

Let me know what you think!

See Curse link in my sig. I've been working on "concept" type UI's (I haven't figured out how to make a fully uploadable UI yet <meaning a full pre-made downloadable UI). So for now, it's just art I've been doing.

Baby steps...
    "When you've got to get down, but can't find the elevator, you have to do it any way you can. Even if it's with a shovel."- Dark Tower II: Drawing of the Three, Stephen King
    Juju's kgpanels: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jujus-kgpanels Juju's blog: http://mouthygoblin.weebly.com/jujus-blog.html#/

Deleted
    Thank you for awesome UI ideas, I just stolen your weak auras for target hp and incorporated them to my setup with elvui!

15+ Year Old Account

Still some tweaks to make.
    Weakauras (over a hundred), Affdots, Stuf, Kgpanels, Raven, Skada, few other minor things.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

DPS DK UI: http://imageshack.us/a/img823/4748/gmdp.jpg

Few things different to screenshot;

- Nameplates are actually Threatplates
    - Under runes is usually a TargetofTarget frame
    - Don't usually show Exp bar

Deleted

Nice UI

chance you upload it?