Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Been gone from WoW for a long amount of time now and thought I'd re-do my rendition of Care's CareUI again :P

Still tweaks I got to do, but this should give you an general idea of how it's supposed to be :P
    (no group shots as of yet)

Thats pretty damn awesome.
    could you please upload the current WIP, as id kill to have that as a base to work from :-)
    Welcome back to wow

Pitpit what UI is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Acapella75 View Post
    Pitpit what UI is that?
    Mostly TukUI, I disabled Tuk's unit frames though just because I didn't like them, and replaced them with Shadowed Unit Frames. The Scrolling text is Parrot, and of course Quartz, Weak Auras, Recount and Tidy Plates are in there.
    Last edited by Pitpit; 2013-10-09 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted

Still a WiP but you'll get the idea ;-)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Been gone from WoW for a long amount of time now and thought I'd re-do my rendition of Care's CareUI again :P
    /cheer!

I won't say anything about it just yet because it's obviously early stages and a WIP. If I'd have clicked the link and not read your post I'd have thought it actually was my old UI.

Can't wait to see where you take it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wman View Post
    I kinda like that and i strongly disagree with the latest replier about those portraits, i think they have a nice graphic touch on the UI. Mind uploading it somewhere for us others to play around with?
    agreed on the bolded part. my point was that player portraits are unnecessary, not that portraits are ugly or lack function. i use portraits because i think they look good - but only if their usage helps me. instead of a player portrait, you can have the target's portrait in your place and the targettarget in the other one (granted this probably only works with stuf or ouf).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    agreed on the bolded part. my point was that player portraits are unnecessary, not that portraits are ugly or lack function. i use portraits because i think they look good - but only if their usage helps me. instead of a player portrait, you can have the target's portrait in your place and the targettarget in the other one (granted this probably only works with stuf or ouf).
    Agreed with this completely. Portraits have rarely been important enough to make or break a UI, but they usually provide some good eyecandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    You should fix your buff font, it doesn't match your UnitFrames too well.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Stripped my UI for new healing role, who ElvUI

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/5447/ftn7.jpg
    Nice and simple! My favourite kind of UI. I'd just tidy up the actionbars and minimap personally but other than that I wouldn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post

Very similar to what I plan on making my UI after SoO progression is over. I like the layout.

A little messy, I believe, but I like it. Still, I think i'm moving raid frames to where Skada currently is. Opinions?

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-10-10 at 09:58 PM.

http://i.imgur.com/s8KoMJV.jpg

What I've come up with for now. Still have to turn the absorb spam off and fix the boss's castbar in the boss frames.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Stripped my UI for new healing role, who ElvUI

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/5447/ftn7.jpg
    That looks very similar to that priest from Paragon. Very nice looking.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Mostly default UI with some minor improvements to please the eye.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-10-10 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    That looks very similar to that priest from Paragon. Very nice looking.
    That why my first thought as well. Image for those intrested

Up on closer inspection, they both have same name, COINCIDENCE?!
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to recreate his Grid for the longest time, absolutely loved the way it looked. Never did figure it out though.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    some very nice ui's here guys

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Arthyris View Post
    A little messy, I believe, but I like it. Still, I think i'm moving raid frames to where Skada currently is. Opinions?
    I'm not sure if there is any reason to keep raid frames that big.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

It is really quite big for 25 men raids, but I'm a 10 men raider. Still, I'll make some changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... You were really right...

Much better now.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-10-11 at 02:07 PM.