Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by shredster View Post
    This is actually really impressive. Is the Yin/Yang stuff just a frame set up to update when you get a new target? I guess something like WeakAuras could do this quite easily.
    Is the Yin/Yang textures clickable? Have you thought of adding the dropdown-menu functionality to it that you typically see on UnitFrames?

I'd love to see where you take this forward. Didn't expect to be surprised by a UI today.
    Creating those in WeakAuras would not be hard, but would not be clickable as far as I am aware.
    Perhaps doable in stUF or an oUF layout to make them clickable as well.

Certainly an interesting look, and seems to follow on from a few I have seen on here.
    Not a bad thing to do, extending on a good idea and bringing new directions.

This is actually really impressive. Is the Yin/Yang stuff just a frame set up to update when you get a new target? I guess something like WeakAuras could do this quite easily.
    Is the Yin/Yang textures clickable? Have you thought of adding the dropdown-menu functionality to it that you typically see on UnitFrames?

I'd love to see where you take this forward. Didn't expect to be surprised by a UI today.

Yes the Yin/Yang is Weakaura where clicking targets give me class color, and like I said they do replicate target/player health. The Yin/Yang is currently not clickable
    as an actual unit. However, i am using Stuf, where you see the name, is actually also Hp/Mp bars that are clickable.

Currently, I am working on it still as I am trying to make the function look good and be easily readable. I have modded just a bit as far as tracking dots etc..

ComputerNerd.. yes much inspiration is actually from Kait over at wowuigallery.com, specifically the Kait Auras he has. Though I am not trying to copy him even though his stuff is really awesome.

-- much to do still

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have access to the interwebs on Friday to Tuesday morning, so I made this super small pixel mock up in Photoshop.

I haven't played WoW in almost a month, but this makes me want to play again >->

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellabella View Post
    I don't have access to the interwebs on Friday to Tuesday morning, so I made this super small pixel mock up in Photoshop.

I haven't played WoW in almost a month, but this makes me want to play again >->
    I like it, looks very retro! I don't think the Boss/Pet color does it any favors though.

Deleted
    Had lots of requests for my UI to be uploaded this week so here is the link if people want it.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...66-KuroUI.html

I really like that O.o

After a long time i basically put the UI into "maintenance mode" (bascially make it work for every patch) i'm up for another unitframes project.

Nothing is ready to show you, but i can anticipate it will be extremely minimal. I like how is coming a lot, still i don't know if people will like it. Anyway as soon i have a picture worth, i'll post it.

P.S: i've seen some very nice work around here. Great job to everyone.
    @Bellabella: pixel UF are the best UF.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I've finished the looks of the UI pretty much now, some major changes include changing tooltips to customized ones with Tiptac, removing most visible debuffs and hiding MSBt completely.

http://imgur.com/a/K721a#VFKuA4L

The image quality is bad because of the album, not 100% sure what's up with that.

Anyways I'm gonna do some minor changes over the next few days to add some things and profiles to grid and other small minor things. Uploading later this week.

Deleted

-snip-

deffo stealing some of these features. really neat.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    I changed the totalAbsorb display of my UI and added an absorb display to the health orb. Idea is sort of stolen from PoE.

http://imgur.com/a/H3RIU#0

I really like it. Hmm no. I love it.
    Wish I could get the neat textures you got in this without the orbs, etc. Maybe I'll try it out anyways. It's really neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    Wish I could get the neat textures you got in this without the orbs, etc. Maybe I'll try it out anyways. It's really neat.
    When I saw RothUI that's what I wanted to do as well. Luckily someone else did it already. This is my current UI http://i.imgur.com/PnpLOhS.jpg it uses Sas Diablo oUF layout

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I really like that O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    @Bellabella: pixel UF are the best UF.
    Thanks <3

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    deffo stealing some of these features. really neat.
    Haha, go for it! You might finish it before I do :P And thanks <3

I like it, looks very retro! I don't think the Boss/Pet color does it any favors though.
    Thanks! It was really just an excuse for me to use periwinkle :P It might changes after I play with it in game.

Also, I can't remember if you can customize the darker class color in Stuf... Hmm. I wish I knew how to lua code better ):

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

http://youtu.be/u2FRL9ARrKQ

Here's my UI, just disregard the focus target frame and supersized focus castbar, those were only for that fight. I like it a lot atm, very functional.

Quote Originally Posted by Saurox View Post
    When I saw RothUI that's what I wanted to do as well. Luckily someone else did it already. This is my current UI http://i.imgur.com/PnpLOhS.jpg it uses Sas Diablo oUF layout
    Nice! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    I've finished the looks of the UI pretty much now, some major changes include changing tooltips to customized ones with Tiptac, removing most visible debuffs and hiding MSBt completely.

The image quality is bad because of the album, not 100% sure what's up with that.

Anyways I'm gonna do some minor changes over the next few days to add some things and profiles to grid and other small minor things. Uploading later this week.
    my god this is sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post

Is that BPT you're using?

Deleted
    i.imgur.com/lndxEui.jpg?1

Here is mine. I like the way the mixed UI addons

Quote Originally Posted by xmate View Post
    i.imgur.com/lndxEui.jpg?1

1. How do you see anything?
    2. Why do people feel the need to display incoming healing anywhere on their screen (especially in the dead center of their freaking UI)? It's the pointless thing on the planet. What information are you gaining from it?

Quote Originally Posted by xmate View Post

5 minute photoshop hack. I didn't remove a single piece of information you can actually use in combat as a hunter.
    Notice how the visible 3D world space has almost doubled.

(it is just a quick hack. Don't nit pick it, i'm sure it lacks some minor things. I was just making a point)
    Last edited by Kaitain; 2013-10-17 at 03:46 PM.

went back to elvui. cba to set up so much anymore. had to replace some elvui stuff with other addons just to make it more "not only elvui"
    "will add combat SS when gotten into lfr"

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-10-17 at 06:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.