Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iuris View Post
    Hey, that looks real nice. What fonts have you used there?
    It's Hooge0557

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuo View Post
    It's Hooge0557
    Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
    Tempest is your ui available for download? Sorry if you've answered this countless times
    It isn't yet, sorry. Not completely satisfied with it ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out you can get quite creative when you screw around in Photoshop for a few hours!

https://db.tt/Xe4l6mmY

I came up with this in an hour or two, it's not perfect and it's FAR from complete but I'd like to get some feedback on what is there. I have a feeling I've made the unitframes maybe a tad too small, but I'd like to get some more opinions before I commit to anything.

For some reason the colours get screwed up when I upload it to anything. Downloading the image and viewing it fullscreen locally seems to be the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Turns out you can get quite creative when you screw around in Photoshop for a few hours!

https://db.tt/Xe4l6mmY

I came up with this in an hour or two, it's not perfect and it's FAR from complete but I'd like to get some feedback on what is there. I have a feeling I've made the unitframes maybe a tad too small, but I'd like to get some more opinions before I commit to anything.

For some reason the colours get screwed up when I upload it to anything. Downloading the image and viewing it fullscreen locally seems to be the best option.
    Your color mode is likely set to CMYK (print). Make sure it's set to RBG (web).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulu View Post
    Your color mode is likely set to CMYK (print). Make sure it's set to RBG (web).
    Nope it's set to RGB. It seems to be a problem with uploading rather than the image itself, since if you download it and view it locally it's perfectly fine. Viewing it online is where the colour problem arises.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    It isn't yet, sorry. Not completely satisfied with it ><
    It looks brilliant in my eyes. Keep up the good work and look forward to your upload

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    For those who were interested, I uploaded a beta version of my new healer UI on wowinterface.

You'll probably notice a few changes since the last video... mainly cleaned up the bottom of the screen and added a few QoL improvements like timers for flame shock / lava burst if you find yourself helping on dps.

I didn't plan that initially but breaking down the cast bar in small boxes really allowed me to display tons of information on the cast bar in a structured manner.
    On the image below you have Tidal Waves stacks (stars), Healing Rain remaining time, Lava Burst CD and Flame Shock remaining time on target for instance.

For people who were interested in my Warrior Weakauras, they're included somewhere in the addon pack.
    Same goes for the Threat Plates config as I use the same config for the Shaman and Warrior UIs.

Have fun with it, feedback and criticism welcome as usual and post pictures if you come up with nice edits of the UI / weak-auras
    like i already said: awesome work... but since im not that much of an addon guru i dont really get it to work w/o reflux so im just gonna wait for a final version of your compilation... but im already using some of your weakauras ^^ (btw... got them working finally.... it was elvui addon skins... skinning those buttons... disabled it and works like a charm)

Let me know what you guys think.

Been using same setup most of this tier, with the mandatory small changes i always have to do with my ui every other day

Not very fancy stylewise but it's clean and gets the job done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1z6bjnxyjg...913_125946.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    So modest! It looks really nice to me. Only thing I'd suggest changing is the odd border on the nameplates, but other than that it looks great.

Oh and of course, my mandatory statement: a pixel font would look nice...

Used on my Hunter.

Used on my Druid, Warrior, Shaman.

Used on my Death Knight, Priest, Monk.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-12-29 at 03:32 PM.

Been using same setup most of this tier, with the mandatory small changes i always have to do with my ui every other day

Looks really good indeed!
    How/where do you track your Holy Shock CD?

Right now im trying out the small statusbar that fills my holypower slot #1.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/irhpjbhzhz...2020.16.53.png

HS is something i pretty much always use on cd by habit, that's why i choose not to have it as an icon.

Deleted
    I amfrom Germany and my Englishis very bad...

I have seen your Vid from WOW WA addon .... but i cant install this....

can you say me , if i install this Addon and inport the strings for my Druid ??

If i try this, it came only the "Druid Logo " and nothing else....

Pls Help me ..

greetings from Germany/Duisburg Stephan

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1z6bjnxyjg...913_125946.jpg
    Is this based on some other UI or made from scratch by you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Im using a butchered freeui version as base for the ui, the unitframes is my own layout(ouf_nin), mostly based of oUF_Phanx.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Is this based on some other UI or made from scratch by you?

Im using a butchered freeui version as base for the ui, the unitframes is my own layout(ouf_nin), mostly based of oUF_Phanx.
    ah ok. nevertheless. very well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

My lvling resto druid UI. I think it's pretty obvious who the inspiration is from :P
    Last edited by LazyMia; 2013-12-29 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Image was taking over the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    think it's pretty obvious who the inspiration is from :P
    The great Kait UIs mashup