Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Alrite Skada seems to work fine, but changing any value in the Savedvariables, nothing changes, and after reload it wanna go back to the default numbers in the savedvariables file. so im not sure , and also when i move my bars i always have to add like 0.4 to one side, like 121.4 otherwise the icons get blurry
    You can't be ingame when making changes to your SavedVariables, you have to exit the game and then do it for it to work.

The icons getting blurry has to do with UI Scale, I think. But if you've found that adding .4 to whatever value you have, you atleast have a working workaround.
    With some google-fu, you can find some very recent threads about this on WoWInterface. There were some really good posts in a thread about DBM borders suffering from this, I think. I'm not completely sure, I might be mixing my threads up, but I know there was a good discussion about this recently.

EDIT: Good luck! Maybe someone else will swoop in and will be able to help you more. If not, I'll check back tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post

Is it possible to have to many weakauras?
    Nope, 343 and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Nope, 343 and counting.
    1100+. You can imagine my reluctance to type /wa. Shit takes forever to load and makes my fps take a dive.

No clue what to do with my Bigwigs.. any suggestion?
    also: want to get rid of the standard raicontrol. how can i do this? i want the frames but not the Control frame thingy

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-01-05 at 07:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Still rocking this setup right here, it seems it's the only setup I'm actually comfortable playing with :P

However I'm having difficulties adding a monochrome outline to the DBM bars and was wondering if any of you knew how to add one?

Ignore that stuff isn't aligned properly, I forgot to install align and will get to it once I get the annoyance of getting the monochrome outline added to the dbm bars! :P

Also, yes, it is still my own rendition of Care's Cataclysm layout :P
    Just so people don't think I'm taking credit for it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dementedlogic View Post
    Yup, gathered that :P

I modified mine a bit more now with the ideas I had in mind earlier. I did make a new vengeance weak aura, but I'm still not sure what, if anything, i can put in my lower right hand corner to balance the UI out more.

Personally I'm pretty happy with the changes, but let me know what you guys think.
    Would you mind being able to tell me what font face you are currently using?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    is that the elvui (addonskin) border for WA or a seperate?
    It could be either Clean Icons - Thin or the default skinning from ElvUI/AddOn Skins, I'm not sure as I use both.

Quote Originally Posted by zhr0 View Post
    Would you mind being able to tell me what font face you are currently using?

Thank you
    Gotham Narrow - Black

Deleted
    My UI is based around RealUI.

Combat[the length of the raid frames is fucked up for some reason, I've posted a picture below on how they are supposed to be]:
    i.imgur.com/S34qp1y.jpg

Close up:
    i.imgur.com/CvJiKTv.jpg

Raidframes[FIXED]:
    i.imgur.com/7lEB0Jl.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    also: want to get rid of the standard raicontrol. how can i do this? i want the frames but not the Control frame thingy

It appears you are using Elv or Tuk. There is an option in the built in setup menu to turn that off.

Sorry for the huge delay. Thank you for the information. I will be looking into doing this starting by the end of the month. It is something I've been wanting to do since it can be fun to make my own personalized UI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    However I'm having difficulties adding a monochrome outline to the DBM bars and was wondering if any of you knew how to add one?
    You need to do it for Skada too.
    Look for :SetFont() instances in their respective .lua files and add 'OUTLINE|MONOCHROME' as the third argument.
    An easy way of doing this is downloading notepad++ and then just simply ctrl+f for 'SetFont'.

http://wowprogramming.com/docs/widge...stance/SetFont

Skada is fairly simple to change via .lua edits, don't know about DBM though.

Just to combo with Saft's post, Here's what me dropping ElvUI looks like
    http://i.imgur.com/nBU73nl.jpg
    Don't have any in combat / party. Buffs aren't done. Need to fix count/hotkey text.

Edit: Party
    Last edited by iKrow; 2014-01-06 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    Just thought I would check in and share what I have been working on. It is an ElvUI setup.
    I would like to download this please ! If you don't mind making it available that is.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safturento View Post
    These are gorgeous.

oh, this gives me the fizz

Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    Just thought I would check in and share what I have been working on. It is an ElvUI setup.
    :O very nice, did You gonna to share it with us?

Deleted
    Your Unleash Element got that cooldown-clock thing while everything else doesn't.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm assuming the threat bar placement is only able to be done via LUA editing in ElvUI or how did you move it? I'm not seeing any options to move the placement of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I'm assuming the threat bar placement is only able to be done via LUA editing in ElvUI or how did you move it? I'm not seeing any options to move the placement of it.
    just moved bottom right datatext part and changed to another bag addon, but i hate this feature so much. just forgot to turn it off before SS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.