Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Haha, not going to happen though. Not going to pay just to make the exact same UI once more.
    Hopefully. Don't need another of your UIs in here! ;D
    (and for the ones who doesn't get it: I was kidding.)

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc3x_Rv3-zw
    WeakAuras used for unitframes, cooldowns, castbars.
    THAT is an UI I really like. Except small things I would change - only personal things, nothing that matters, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    [...]

Hope you all enjoy. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
    http://youtu.be/AuESrAJKDnQ
    Looks really good and organized.

Oh, and thank god Wildstar has addons and stuff, too. \o/
    Last edited by Lyn; 2014-01-09 at 08:02 PM.
    oh, honey.

This is what I ended up using it works for me.

out of combat

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ps7f676302.jpg

In combat.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...psdd6bf0e5.jpg
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-01-10 at 12:09 AM.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

your uis are all cute.

THIS IS A UI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuo View Post
    <snip>
    I cried tears of agony when I found out that Kait Mage UI 3 is basically discontinued :/

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    your uis are all cute.

THIS IS A UI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIGwkfFzwOc

I feel like there's far to much going on in those kinds of UI's though. 9 kinds of unnecessary information and wasted space.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Here's what I use atm on my warrior for pvp. ElvUI with a few neat additions

edit: disclaimer: you might not like the music

My head hurts (and not because of the music!)

Thought I would post my previous UI here - it was highly experimental and I have since changed it but other than a few tweaks, I have basically kept most things except the centre group of information which I like the look of but just didn't give me the efficiency I wanted. I will post my new upgraded UI based on this effort later but thought I would get opinions on this before it is gone forever Any questions, let me know.

Again, it was highly experimental and in no way pixel perfect or the finished article with plenty of little things that needed amending (which I have done on my updated UI) but here it is:

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys. Made a few tweaks here and there and decided to share the results. This is a ElvUI setup with a side of WeakAuras.

Many people have asked me about where can they get my UI. It is not for download quite yet. However I do plan on sharing my WeakAura strings. It has just taken me a bit of time to get all my WeakAura strings up on Pastebin.

Hope you all enjoy. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
    Here is the link to my WeakAuras. Click Here
    Last edited by TheShade; 2014-01-19 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    your uis are all cute.

THIS IS A UI.
    This is more like a clusterf*ck. It's just a pile of addons with no real organization AND it uses Xperl. It's cluttered, ugly, non-functional and pretty poorly thrown together. If you're going to make comments like yours at least put some effort into it first. Or copy someone else who put effort into it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuo View Post
    Update your addons you lazy bastard!
    It's the most up-to-date version from wowi!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedshodd View Post
    I cried tears of agony when I found out that Kait Mage UI 3 is basically discontinued :/
    The WeakAuras are still intact, in fact I stole his Boomkin auras from Cataclysm yesterday, and they work perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    It's the most up-to-date version from wowi!
    Then what's his version from!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Very clean Xintic - I like the minimalistic feel to it. I am always trying to find a better UI or set of addons that gives me the most amount of "real estate" on the screen.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Anybody know how to get rActionBarStyler to stop showing the two last buttons on Bar2? :P
    Open whatever bar you want to be adjusted in the editor. (Like core/bar1.lua)
    Go to the num variable and change that to 10. Thus only 10 buttons will be reanchored.

Here is the link to my WeakAuras. Click Here
    <3

Shady - Model Auras for Visual Effects (Unitframe Auras) cannot be imported because "no end of table"

Did You can tell Us what animation of green fire You used behind ember bars on previous movies? Which model is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    <3

Shady - Model Auras for Visual Effects (Unitframe Auras) cannot be imported because "no end of table"

Did You can tell Us what animation of green fire You used behind ember bars on previous movies? Which model is it?
    I'm not quite sure what "No end of table" means exactly. But here is the model name for the green fire behind the embers. "SPELLS/Warlock_bodyofflames_low_state_base_green.m2"

WeakAura string for the fire only.
    Code:
    d8ZmdaqAjTELK8svsAxcPTbr2hQsntuLmxLuZwuhgLBQQk9lvvLBRk)vf7uK2lz3uz)uv8tufdtv53qDEkXqvvHbRKy4uQdcb9yQYXeXXvvfluj(gvLwSsXYP4HQQKNcwgK65kMOkjMkQmzjMUuxeI6QQKYLrUUGnsvvFwO2Ss12vk9rvv0xvvPMgQQVdjJec8mvIrtjnEvs1jPQYTGqxtL6Ekj14ecNti61QQQwjItWtqrqrCcUop77d1kfX7pbw4zFFOwPiI0NaMxxXUrCcMMzAXjyWbx54zL5CuwWFzttgbdo4kc8Z1KzN5rRryPWJBwJCE718B9Jkv26bhCLzndfkpdZo6Z(IGc(m4GROnQvlOn14yYiobdoy8OGR2cSZmlKrqyOJngfz0IGWqNGR2ArqBXMemnRdJaVW043XATqc66JkcSXOiJGeb2yuK5GTjdRXgb8E1cOTKRfSemUQl2Nvq(THmJGWqNXMY5u2J0IGQBlzgslccdDgCW4rbxT1IamkhpUSfTii4OTKRfWcnwqjyyDf7eGok)ebJnLZPShj4xwz4XNvwW5wTaRun2Al)VrcTVr8D5(oYVp0jjx0oI8VfKXSI4eeg64LzZOfbgCMeNGxi3vXPwTGWqNXM80IGXM8eNGP6IZKsVOwqyOJh(TH1ArGxMnJ4emvxCMeCfKrihcUAQF)ebCQvlyO)eiNhP0pbgkUIDCwSjbpCHYcQfb(xnKpRKi4Hlu(yrPjrrFly3WEe0gwZu6Tau1sBv(FhjFFJmjXxKq6M)h6iIq7iYNVax4XzQXXKzuAIGhUq5JnRTka(bY8IxW)(nZKXE))SbxSG33ZShnNmg1zAwtNnSHoXgICrFOf8WfkFwLsrlGvk1UIDS8Pn14yYmItTAbJa0r)IErWwLMWp5tTea

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    This is more like a clusterf*ck. It's just a pile of addons with no real organization AND it uses Xperl. It's cluttered, ugly, non-functional and pretty poorly thrown together. If you're going to make comments like yours at least put some effort into it first. Or copy someone else who put effort into it.
    There are such things as jokes in the world.

I'm not quite sure what "No end of table" means exactly. But here is the model name for the green fire behind the embers. "SPELLS/Warlock_bodyofflames_low_state_base_green.m2"

WeakAura string for the fire only.
    Code:
    d8ZmdaqAjTELK8svsAxcPTbr2hQsntuLmxLuZwuhgLBQQk9lvvLBRk)vf7uK2lz3uz)uv8tufdtv53qDEkXqvvHbRKy4uQdcb9yQYXeXXvvfluj(gvLwSsXYP4HQQKNcwgK65kMOkjMkQmzjMUuxeI6QQKYLrUUGnsvvFwO2Ss12vk9rvv0xvvPMgQQVdjJec8mvIrtjnEvs1jPQYTGqxtL6Ekj14ecNti61QQQwjItWtqrqrCcUop77d1kfX7pbw4zFFOwPiI0NaMxxXUrCcMMzAXjyWbx54zL5CuwWFzttgbdo4kc8Z1KzN5rRryPWJBwJCE718B9Jkv26bhCLzndfkpdZo6Z(IGc(m4GROnQvlOn14yYiobdoy8OGR2cSZmlKrqyOJngfz0IGWqNGR2ArqBXMemnRdJaVW043XATqc66JkcSXOiJGeb2yuK5GTjdRXgb8E1cOTKRfSemUQl2Nvq(THmJGWqNXMY5u2J0IGQBlzgslccdDgCW4rbxT1IamkhpUSfTii4OTKRfWcnwqjyyDf7eGok)ebJnLZPShj4xwz4XNvwW5wTaRun2Al)VrcTVr8D5(oYVp0jjx0oI8VfKXSI4eeg64LzZOfbgCMeNGxi3vXPwTGWqNXM80IGXM8eNGP6IZKsVOwqyOJh(TH1ArGxMnJ4emvxCMeCfKrihcUAQF)ebCQvlyO)eiNhP0pbgkUIDCwSjbpCHYcQfb(xnKpRKi4Hlu(yrPjrrFly3WEe0gwZu6Tau1sBv(FhjFFJmjXxKq6M)h6iIq7iYNVax4XzQXXKzuAIGhUq5JnRTka(bY8IxW)(nZKXE))SbxSG33ZShnNmg1zAwtNnSHoXgICrFOf8WfkFwLsrlGvk1UIDS8Pn14yYmItTAbJa0r)IErWwLMWp5tTea
    dear god, i looked more in spells/fel*.m2 those are much better now!

can you try reupload for pastebin this aura of unitframes? Im pretty sure noone can import it.

edit:
    http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=29007 >>
    "Error deserializing ... s\ElvUI\libs\AceSerializer-3.0\AceSerializer-3.0.lua:223: invalid AceSerializer table format (no table end marker)"

Ill try import it in different way, maybe with elvui turned off...

edit2:
    doesnt matter, with only weakauras2 turned ON same error, people writing that it can be bug with too long codes, maybe You can export it partially?

It can be limit of the pastebin because as free user u can upload 500kb or something like that
    Last edited by Scaleface; 2014-01-11 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    you sound jelly, i dont like you. you cant have it so dont ask.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    It can be limit of the pastebin because as free user u can upload 500kb or something like that
    This sounds likely as I shared a 24'000 character long string with my friend over github gists yesterday, without issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post

Current WIP, still needs some tweaking though, but close to done.

A lot of credit goes to Frantik.
    Good job man. Loving the minimalistic approach with a simple font and simple bar textures - just my kind of UI :-)