Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #12581
    did i break the thread

  2. #12582
    Yes. 10char
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || BTag:Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.

  3. #12583
    Clixx - What addon are you using to list raid cooldowns, display mana cooldowns, and display your healing party mana? And what addon are you using to skin the bottom portion of your screen black?

  4. #12584
    Your UIs just keep getting better and better Birg/

  5. #12585
    Can someone help me to identify these unitframes (not the raid frames, that looks like Vuhdo) ??

  6. #12586
    Quote Originally Posted by blancoo View Post
    Can someone help me to identify these unitframes (not the raid frames, that looks like Vuhdo) ??
    Well, you can make Stuf look like those. But then again, you can make Stuf look like almost anything :P

  7. #12587
    Quote Originally Posted by blancoo View Post
    Can someone help me to identify these unitframes (not the raid frames, that looks like Vuhdo) ??
    I suspect that is a personal customisation of ElvUI, though that might be easier to determine if we saw the whole image and not just a select portion of it.
    Do you have a full image, or a link to the original video ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

  8. #12588
    video is here: http://www.twitch.tv/amortise/b/518817891

    doesnt look like elvui to me

  9. #12589
    Quote Originally Posted by blancoo View Post
    video is here: http://www.twitch.tv/amortise/b/518817891

    doesnt look like elvui to me
    Most ElvUI images show very little change from the default, but it can be customised a huge amount to the degree where it bears little resemblance.
    I just thought the raid frames there very much did resemble those in ElvUI, hence the thought it might be that.
    However I second the other post, that stUF could create what you want there without much difficulty and for someone not wanting to replace other parts which work just as they want, it would be the better approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

  10. #12590
    true, the raidframes could be ElvUI after comparing more closely

  11. #12591
    It's Grid2. 11 minutes into that twitch video, the streamer pulls up the settings for it.

  12. #12592
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    It's Grid2. 11 minutes into that twitch video, the streamer pulls up the settings for it.
    Yes, but thats the raid frames, not the unit frames

  13. #12593
    Quote Originally Posted by blancoo View Post
    video is here: http://www.twitch.tv/amortise/b/518817891

    doesnt look like elvui to me
    I think it is elvui, but you could just pop over to the healing OT in the WoW forums. Evry hangs out there a lot

  14. #12594
    Does anyone who uses ElvUI know how to make the player frame look like this: http://i.imgur.com/Rch3U.jpg

    I'm talking about how he has his hp bar overlapping his power bar.

  15. #12595
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    Yes, but thats the raid frames, not the unit frames
    Derp, misread.

  16. #12596
    Field Marshal Malcanthet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by myjackie View Post
    Does anyone who uses ElvUI know how to make the player frame look like this: http://i.imgur.com/Rch3U.jpg

    I'm talking about how he has his hp bar overlapping his power bar.
    You do that by changing the offset for the powerbar. The image looks slightly what I have done to mine and the offset I have is 7.

  17. #12597
    New Disc UI. Please tear apart where necessary.

    http://imgur.com/JNmhvWU

  18. #12598
    Any ideas for improvement? I think it's too cluttered, but I can't find a way to simplifiy it while keeping info required to min-max my performance.



    Right now the dot weakauras row might look like it's on top of each other, but it's spec dependant - if you're in affli, it shows aflli dots and vice versa for destro.
    Last edited by Alassiel; 2014-04-14 at 10:40 PM.

  19. #12599
    my current UI freshly redone after my SSD took a shit


    biggest problem i have now is raid frame placement, 10m specifically, because i want to add a CD tracker like this


    which means moving my raid frame somewhere and i haven't found a place i like yet

    maybe tucked up in the corner


    or really small under my bars


    not sure i like either tbh

    any suggestion? feedback in general is always appreciated
    Chip -- 10/10H
    "I don't want to be a superhero who is the greatest hero in the land, commander of a garrison, saving the world. I want to be a humble adventurer who makes his own story against the backdrop of incredible events -- just like in the first three incarnations of the game."

  20. #12600
    Since you will be possibly be battle rezzing and other targeted spells (idk boomkins other than brez sorry), it might be easier to have frames closer to where you are watching to do such things. So underneath your actionbars imo.
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || BTag:Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •