Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Yeah, sorry, I should have mentioned: it has to be a TGA and the height and width must be powers of 2. So it can't be, say, 26x26.

You would just create a folder Banana inside your Interface folder (I named my folder "Textures" ), and then put waffle.tga inside that folder. Then you can enter "Interface\Banana\waffle.tga" (without the quotation marks) in the Model text input box at the top of the Display tab.
    tried about this last night.. clearly i was to tired. dumped the folder in ADDONS and not interface <.< silly me thanks il try again haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    tried about this last night.. clearly i was to tired. dumped the folder in ADDONS and not interface <.< silly me thanks il try again haha
    As long as the path is entered correctly, it shouldn't really matter where it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    As long as the path is entered correctly, it shouldn't really matter where it is.
    hmm odd. tried now. worked (yaay) allthough its blurry as hell.. atleast ive figured out how it works.

Edit: googled last night btw, it said it had to be 32x32 to work. but was a rather old post. might be the reason why its blurry i guess

It might be blurry, because you have resized it. And it doesnt have to be 32x32, but it does have to be a power of 2, so 32x32 is one of the sizes that goes fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJa8sgA4udQ

Think this video might explain how to do it, in detail (probably more detail then you need)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Just has to be in the WoW directory somewhere, I believe, because that seems to be the root that the path names start from (I incorrectly identified the Interface folder as the root, but that's because I went from memory rather than checking in game).
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    It might be blurry, because you have resized it. And it doesnt have to be 32x32, but it does have to be a power of 2, so 32x32 is one of the sizes that goes fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJa8sgA4udQ

Think this video might explain how to do it, in detail (probably more detail then you need)
    well, if i dont resize it il just get a green box, and i really dont want to waste 22min of my life to get info that is prob in the vid but mererly 1min of it.. but guess i have no choice sadly

well, if i dont resize it il just get a green box, and i really dont want to waste 22min of my life to get info that is prob in the vid but mererly 1min of it.. but guess i have no choice sadly
    it has to be a power of 2, so for most images you'll have to resize it. what I did was I'd just open up Photoshop and up the canvas size to 512x512 or 1024x1024 depending on the dimensions of the texture, and just ensure that the enlarged background is made transparent.

As long as the dimensions of the canvas are a power of 2, then the image doesn't need to be.
    Just have a transparent canvas as big as it needs to be, while meeting that rule the image can fit in it.
    Any power of two in either dimension, both don't need to be the same I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I mean, that you change it to a different size ingame, compared to what it is in photoshop, or whatever you use. Keep it as close to the size that you save it as, and you get the least blurry image

Deleted
    My interface right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxz View Post
    My interface right now.

what addons are you using?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    what addons are you using?
    From what I can tell it's ElvUI with Weak Auras and then the ElvUI combat text addon (cant think of the name). I might be wrong about Weak Auras, but that's just from what I can see.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfgun View Post
    From what I can tell it's ElvUI with Weak Auras and then the ElvUI combat text addon (cant think of the name). I might be wrong about Weak Auras, but that's just from what I can see.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
    Yep that's right. Here complete list:
    - ElvUI
    - ElvUI AddonSkins
    - Skada
    - xCT+
    - WeakAuras2
    - DBM

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    For people that have been asking for a Download Link:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ghtfallUI.html

Deleted
    Latest Ele Shaman UI.

http://i.imgur.com/rW3lc95.jpg

Finished the mage ui

Links to download and pastebin will be in the description.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Finished the mage ui
    Excellent as always. I've stolen so many ideas from your videos. So.. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Finished the mage ui

Links to download and pastebin will be in the description.
    Do you play druid?