Thread: Post Your UI

Here's a video of my Hunter UI on Garrosh. Any feedback is appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxjtJh2DeSk
    Last edited by Arborus; 2014-06-25 at 10:12 PM. Reason: No more music in the video!

Sorry Ulostthegame, couldnt watch much of that video. That music...!

I feel so old now!

Heh, yeah. When I'm not on mobile I'll see if I can get a version without music.

I tried my hand at recreating Constie's Shadow UI (as seen here) and this is what I've got so far: http://i.imgur.com/H6kP8im.jpg

Obviously still much to do, but at least it's functional at the moment. I need to find a way to display target name, class and health more efficiently. Can't really just cut them out because the information is actually useful for pvp and the like. I'd like a cleaner way to display trinket procs as well but still unsure how to go about it.
    Last edited by Shahad; 2014-06-25 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    I tried my hand at recreating Constie's Shadow UI (as seen here) and this is what I've got so far: http://i.imgur.com/H6kP8im.jpg

Obviously still much to do, but at least it's functional at the moment.
    You linked the same picture twice

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You linked the same picture twice
    Pesky clipboards!, It's fixed now, thanks.

Deleted
    Mine with all the weakauras

With raidframes and skullbanner/stormlash timers, it's the only proper screenshot I had that's why im on my druid. It's the same on my hunter anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ulostthegame View Post
    Here's a video of my Hunter UI on Garrosh, sorry about the rather loud music. Any feedback is appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2HAANem47w
    Hide your error text! Also, should unify your fonts (preferably to something not pixelated :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    <snip>
    I thought I was seeing things, but you changed your name!

Anyway, in the 3rd picture, if those are progress cast bars made in WA, how did you get the left/right text to offset so high? I wanted to do that for my temp. buff timers.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    I thought I was seeing things, but you changed your name!

Anyway, in the 3rd picture, if those are progress cast bars made in WA, how did you get the left/right text to offset so high? I wanted to do that for my temp. buff timers.
    thats one heck of a good question haha, i can export them for you if you'd like, i was just clicking randomly til i got it the way i wanted :>

And yeah, changed name since my pallys name hasnt been that since 2010
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-06-25 at 10:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats one heck of a good question haha, i can export them for you if you'd like, i was just clicking randomly til i got it the way i wanted :>
    I'd be interested in that export. I didn't know you could move the text outside the bar.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I'd be interested in that export. I didn't know you could move the text outside the bar.
    Holy crap i feel so smart HAHA

anyways here it is

player Castbar

Target Castbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted

New UI. Any criticism or commentary appreciated!
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-06-26 at 09:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap i feel so smart HAHA

anyways here it is

player Castbar

Target Castbar
    Oh, I see, you used a group of two bars, one of which was higher than the other and invisible. I guess you could also do it with three elements (two of them text elements) but this condenses it to two. Good idea. And solves the mystery, since I didn't think you could off-set the name and timer text outside the bar.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Oh I see now, it was 2 separate auras - one aura for castbar and one for spellname. Pretty clever... Thank you for the import string. It had to be slightly modified for buff tracking though. Riptide's looking good!

*damn you got to it first! If anyone knows the LUA coding to make names class-colored, that'd be swell.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2014-06-26 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sertii View Post
    snip[/IMG]

New UI. Any criticism or commentary appreciated!
    Sorry not relating too much to the UI but the first set of cooldowns you spelt Personals wrong, and the rest right. It really bothers me =/

Quote Originally Posted by Sertii View Post
    ,snip.
    Is that raid CD thing on the right personalized for your raid team or would that work in a like a flex/pug group too?

Looks like either a weak auras setup or some form of Blood Legion Cooldown.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is that raid CD thing on the right personalized for your raid team or would that work in a like a flex/pug group too?
    BLCD

/tenchars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Sorry not relating too much to the UI but the first set of cooldowns you spelt Personals wrong, and the rest right. It really bothers me =/
    Yeah i know, it's been bothering me too that the only screenshot i have of my ui has it spelled wrong. It's been fixed now though :P

It's an addon called Hermes, and it should work in pugs. You can specify which cooldowns you want it to show.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-06-26 at 09:32 AM.