Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    If anyone likes editing videos I would love it if you wanted to do my next one. I only have WMM and it's really not my thing..
    Done with my warlock UI now and would greatly appreciate it if someone wants to edit it for me.

Done with my warlock UI now and would greatly appreciate it if someone wants to edit it for me.
    You tease.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Exclusively for healing groups of five:

Interesting, though I prefer UI's that fit most situations.

Don't quite see the use of the transparent minimap though, but that's probably because I never used it in fights. And I'd place everything on the right side of my character, but that's simply because for me it's easier to click things there :P

Oh and, no buff trackers etc? I can imagine hiding long term buffs etc. in combat? But I suppose priests have procs these days that you 'need' to use efficiently?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

Don't quite see the use of the transparent minimap though, but that's probably because I never used it in fights. And I'd place everything on the right side of my character, but that's simply because for me it's easier to click things there :P

Oh and, no buff trackers etc? I can imagine hiding long term buffs etc. in combat? But I suppose priests have procs these days that you 'need' to use efficiently?
    Kinda offtopic from your reply, but are you playing any wow Led? Would love to see you active again, so many nice UI's from you!

Deleted
    A narrow view sees better.

You know, I guess a minimap isn't useful to me at all here, now that you mention it, even the radar kind. I put it on the left because it's closer to the chat window that way.

Unless I'm forgetting something I have two procs that I need to track, which is being accomplished by having the Flash Heal and Prayer of Mending buttons there, and one buff that doesn't really need tracking (Serendipity - in situations where it's very helpful I won't be waiting 20 seconds between Flash Heal casts anyway). For dungeon or raid healing I'd at least have a debuff frame for myself and my target, of course, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    A narrow view sees better.
    Sees less*.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokeless View Post
    You tease.
    #sorrynotsorry

#sorrynotsorry

As always very interesting Birg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    <snip>

<snip>

Not entirely happy with how the buffs/debuffs are on the target frame, other than that, I am pretty much done.
    Do you mind sharing your weakauras strings?

Why does Birg's video has music in it .. can't view it in Germany.
    Last edited by Lyn; 2014-07-10 at 06:22 AM.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    i.imgur.com/SLLisqC.jpg

Addons:
    Stuf Unit Frames
    Bartender
    TellMeWhen
    NeedToKnow
    KGPanels
    MSBT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    Kinda offtopic from your reply, but are you playing any wow Led? Would love to see you active again, so many nice UI's from you!
    No I haven't played for years really.

Unless I'm forgetting something I have two procs that I need to track, which is being accomplished by having the Flash Heal and Prayer of Mending buttons there, and one buff that doesn't really need tracking (Serendipity - in situations where it's very helpful I won't be waiting 20 seconds between Flash Heal casts anyway). For dungeon or raid healing I'd at least have a debuff frame for myself and my target, of course, yeah.
    I see, well when I played they made instances so easy you could do it blindfolded without a monitor anyway so.

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    same here... :/

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    use "Hola Better Internet" my fellow web surfer, Yarr!

What's up with Germany hating music? Over half of my kill videos are blocked in Germany.

Deleted
    Say "Thanks" to GEMA This is why I use VPN in Germany

LOL.

HAHAHA. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    What's up with Germany hating music? Over half of my kill videos are blocked in Germany.
    It's not Germany who hates music. It's the GEMA who hates it. And everyone in Germany hates GEMA, so ... :<

--
    About the UI: I saw the other ones in his channel .. quite nice. When I am home I'll try it out with VPN and stuff for the Warlock one.
    oh, honey.

stay classy GEMA.

Hi Lyn, sorry I never maintained any of yr old addons after you passed them to me ages ago!

Deleted
    Big update on my little UI side project. What I think most of my fellow UI enthusiasts will find most noteworthy is not the theme, but the the concepts that were used to make it. It took me the longest time to come up with a way to get the "fluid" look of the progress bars. Feast your eyes upon its epicness! It's come a long way from the still I posted 3 months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ6hs-3SH30

but yeah, downside...no target frames since the game didn't have them. So its pretty much just eye candy in its current state. Anyway, enjoy!

*oops, forgot to make the other video link public
    awesome!!!
    any chance to share your setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyntrox View Post
    awesome!!!
    any chance to share your setup?
    Download all the .tga artwork to folder *\\interface\addons\Custom UI\LoS2 and use the LoS2-labeled pastebin import strings. It should more or less look exactly the same unless you play at a higher resolution than 1920x1080 at the lowest UI scale.

I doubt you could use it during progression, but it was more for fun/testing anyway.

*I might have left one tga in the Custom Ui folder when it should've been in the LoS2 folder. Methinks the glow tga. I'll double check later.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2014-07-10 at 11:01 PM.