Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
    Custom statusbar and border textures can be made available in game with an addon like SharedMedia. I don't recognize those particular ones, but you will probably find tons of stuff that's similar if you do a search for SharedMedia borders or statusbars.
    Ok will do. Thanks for the quick response

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    See the disclaimer - my performance had nothing to do with the UI elements, and the UI is built around my personal playstyle (preferring everything centred for ease of reference) and its not meant to please everyone but thanks for the feedback, I was actually already considering moving the centrepiece down a bit .
    Yeah, people can always change things to fit their needs. I really hope you relese some stuff before November!!

Quote Originally Posted by cast View Post
    Kept the basic layout since TBC, only small alterations as time has gone by.

Any questions, nitpicking, criticism and suggestions are greatly appreciated

One day I'll stop being lazy and embrace WA
    What UI is this? Looks neat & something I was after myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle, the land where we have good internet.

Combination of my own custom Weak Auras, kgPanels, and ElvUI / Bartender / Masque.
    Last edited by Buttonmasher; 2014-10-21 at 06:37 AM. Reason: link

Made a new UI - this is my locks version the rest are the same just different weakaura layouts but unitframes in the same spots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Made a new UI - this is my locks version the rest are the same just different weakaura layouts but unitframes in the same spots
    With ElvUI, how can I set this green bar that shows remaining time on buff? Instead of standard minutes of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    This is what I've been fiddling with the last few weeks. I haven't really been working on it much because we are so close to 6.0, and I'm going to try to make a fully functional released UI this time (hence no point until after 6.0).

Led made a comment a while back...

.. which highlights a very important point; and it's where a lot of arty UIs sort of fail a bit.
    So I've been working out ways to have the art style in the UI be able to bridge the (wide) gap between arty and minimal by having a gradual decrease of frills. Here are the details so far:

<snip>

I'm happy with where I've got it to so far. Nothing feels jarring or too out of place (to my eye anyways).
    Let me know what you think
    This is... so gorgeous I'd actually leave ElvUI behind for it. Is this part of Kait UI?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrea View Post
    With ElvUI, how can I set this green bar that shows remaining time on buff? Instead of standard minutes of course.
    This is what I use to do the same on mine - http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=91
    Might be other ones as well.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    ill try this once more, could someone help me setup a interface like in this video? i cant reach the owner.. i would really appreciate it and i also would donate some money for it

this is the link for the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xiWI-Cbb-Q

thanks so far!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    This is what I use to do the same on mine - http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=91
    Might be other ones as well.
    Thank you mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    This is... so gorgeous I'd actually leave ElvUI behind for it. Is this part of Kait UI?
    Thanks.

Yes I hope to make a "KaitUI" from all this in the near future, but I have a few technical issues that I need to sort out first that are likely to cause some delay. The main one is how to make an addon that loads profiles for all the other addons (I know the code to load profiles, just not how to make an addon). And also a lot of other minor things, like how to force addons into different strata when their configs have no setting for it, etc. I'll ask about these things in more detail in another thread, but first I need to spend more time trying to figure them out for myself first so as not to waste people's time.

My pink UI:

Larger View: http://i.imgur.com/P5ETsJ0.jpg

Addons:
    ElvUI
    TomTom
    AddOnSkins
    DBM
    Skada
    Omen
    Postal

How to get:
    Just install ElvUI then setup everything how you want and type
    /aprilfools
    follow this by
    /run ElvUI[1].db.general.kittys = false; ReloadUI()
    This will remove the Kittys. Now type /ELVUI and click "Chat" you will see Panel Texture (Left) and Panel Texture (Right) Remove the text in these.

You can now go General > Media and edit font outline or whatever for the look you want.

The above is an ingame screenshot but on my stream i have My little pony's around my webcam that covers my chat box Enjoy.

Deleted
    Embrace your inner geek even if it is not everyones cup of tea. So THUMBS UP for this

and extra thumb for the profile picture

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrea View Post
    It's a plugin you have to install separately, VisualAuraTimers.

Deleted

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post

Beautiful target frame! =)

Using this setup again.

Also, does anyone know how I can add an indicator like the PW:Shield / Weakened Soul ones but for Divine Aegis?

Update to Pony/Pink UI.

Large: http://imgur.com/oipAgwh

Using KGPanels and added some images they were on my stream as overlays prior to this but now are ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    Hey , I use and addon called photoRobot for the buffs and debuffs on the potraits. just download it and install it and it will fix it all.

Edit: I forgot to mention I use the Addon Aurora to get darker chat bubbles and Menues

For the name plates Im using Tidyplates Im gonna do my best to describe the settings I have, after installation go to game menu->interface-> addons-> Tidy plates.

Go to tidy plates Hub : Damage, Your first option will be the health Bar View, use this setting
    Enemy Bar color: By Class Enemy Name color: By Class, Enemy Status text: None
    Friendly Bar Color: By Class Friendly Name Color: By Class Friendly Status Text: None

Then you will scrolldown to Headline View, use this settings;

Enemy Nameplates: Headline Always (No Healthbar) Enemy Headline Color: By Class
    Friendly Nameplates: Headline Always (No Healthbar) Friendly Headling Color: By Class
    Status Text field: Percent Health

Scroll down once more and you will get to Buffs and Debuffs, use this settings;

Click the Show Aura Timers Box, Icon Style: Wide Filter Mode: Show My Debuffs.

When that is done scrolldown to Opacity;

Current Target Opacity: 100% Non-target Opacity: 85% (Note this can be 100% as-well its just a metter of taste)

Opacity Spotlight Moder: None , Spotlight Opacity: 100%

Click the box Use Target Opacity When No target Exists, Leave the other boxes empty.

Now you scrolldown to Scale Options use this settings;

Normal Scale: 85% Scale Spotlight Mode: By Threat, Spotlight Scale: 85%
    Click the box Auto-Scale Mini/Trivial Mobs and Bring Casting Units to Spotlight Scale leave the others ones empty.

On Unit Filter you make sure all boxes are empty and the scale and unit opacity option is at 0%

On the Reaction Option you dont touch anything.

Then you will get to Threat Option,

Threat Mode: Auto(color swap) Click the box Enable Border Glow and Border Warning Glow

In the Option Spellcasting You can choose to also show Friendly cast bars i you like to. I prefer to only see hostile targets.
    Other Widgets Option there is no need to touch this

When all this is done click on tidy plates and use this settings;

Primary Spec Theme: Quatre/Damage Second Spec Theme: Quatre/Damage (This makes sure you are using the settings for Tidy Plates Damage hub on both specs)

Enemy Nameplates: No automation Friendly Name Plates: No Automation

Now you are done with the settings and i t should work.

Note; If you want to save this settings go to Tidy Plate Damage: Hub and look at the upper right corner. There you will have the option to COPY YOUR SETTINGS TO THE CACHE. Remember to only Press once. When you log on an alt you go to tidy plates damage: hub and press paste and it will copy all the saved setting to that character.

Hopw this Guide will help you. let me know if you get it to work or if you get any problems =)
    Hello, love your UI and would like to replicate it for my Prot Paladin. Am I correct in assuming you are using a combination of Rufio UI/Aurora/Tidyplates for the general look of it? I would need the debuffs in the portraits for PvE. I looked up Rufio and it seems it hasn't been updated just yet, does it still work for you?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

so stuf updated.. Thank god. Anyways, what do you guys use for borders? The ones that come with stuf I find lack either the fantasy rpg style I like or the minimalist simple look. Is most everyone just using WA to make borders; maybe kgpanels?