Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Getting there. Turns out art type UIs are a huge amount of work and all round pain in the ass :-)
    Working on Healer stuff at the moment.

What I might do is close to WoD release I'll upload to WoWInterface a beta version and then update it as I go along.
    I'm pretty sure you would make a lot of people happier if you released it sooner than later, me being one of them

I tried to remove some stuff in the end i didn't really like it. I will try some other changes tonight.

I also tried that Raven addon for the icon buffs and debuffs however i could get the icon to change, SBF still works better for me right now, is there an option for Raven to change the bar icons?
    Last edited by Doakes; 2014-10-31 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviel Menter View Post
    What do you mean by "unsynced"?
    Sry for taking so long to msg back but I mean that they seem a little wider than they should. Not sure if it's because the outline or just the font but that's just my opinion..
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    This layout works perfectly in my opinion, which I think is the reason why I haven't changed anything in so long - don't fix what isn't broken!
    Seconded! I find it's definitely the ideal layout once you've got it used to it.

Ever since I started using ElvUI I feel like I've been void from the UI-Game!
    This is what I'm rolling with at the moment, however I'm considering making something brand new in WoD. Seen a lot of nice new UIs on here recently, making me want to start from scratch!

Did you use only elvui to set the raid frames like that? If so, i'd love to know how to set up like that. They look great!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Did you use only elvui to set the raid frames like that? If so, i'd love to know how to set up like that. They look great!
    Backdrop has been changed to a lightgrey color, font was changed to Semplice Regular(?), powerbar was set to 'inset' from what I can see.

I went back to a cleaner UI, just had too much on screen I didn't really want or need.

Im Still using ButtonFacade as every time I upgrade I cant get the icons right, I have tried a number of things however nothing works. Also if I upgrade to Masque debufffilter doesn't work with the new icons. SatrinaBuffFrames also causes issues with the icons if I upgrade.

Large Image

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Backdrop has been changed to a lightgrey color, font was changed to Semplice Regular(?), powerbar was set to 'inset' from what I can see.
    Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
    Pretty much this^ all elements visible are just customised ElvUI, except the cast bars which are Gnosis and of course Skada next to the minimap.

This is the problem I get, I can maybe get the buttons right if I do some scaling and change the padding however i cant get the buffs and debuff icons to not show the whit.
    Anyone have any ideas?

Large Image

put some guild wars make up on my frames after seeing lyns screenie ;>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bl26as1qvf...31719.jpg?dl=0

I was try to use new addons however I was having loads of problems with them, If I use the old addons I have not problems, its as soon as i update them.
    Masque I cant get it to looking like the old one but i think its good enough. Raven I had lots of trouble with it, I think I may have the config now.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
    Pretty much this^ all elements visible are just customised ElvUI, except the cast bars which are Gnosis and of course Skada next to the minimap.
    Any plans on an upload of your UI?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the same boat as Pixil in regards to ElvUI. Working on a little something for a Druid I'm leveling.

Also a note, it's fairly compact. Only about 164px wide.

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Quote Originally Posted by xZora View Post
    I'm pretty sure you would make a lot of people happier if you released it sooner than later, me being one of them
    NO NO! Give him/her time to make it perfect!!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aqion View Post
    But I want it meow

Quote Originally Posted by Aqion View Post
    Gonna have to agree with you, as much as I'd love to have this UI, I would prefer it to be 100% complete / polished before it is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Gonna have to agree with you, as much as I'd love to have this UI, I would prefer it to be 100% complete / polished before it is released.
    Meh I would at least like a basic version. Maybe not with 100% of the art and everything, but something to start from.

My basic Elv is taunting my mind.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiFails View Post
    Really like those frames.

Edit: Wrong forum!
    Last edited by Effluence; 2014-11-01 at 08:36 PM. Reason: oops