Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    What's the hype about the chat mod? As far as I know, things like oChat looked like that years ago.

Still playing around with it. still have things that dont fit in, like the target castbar, and will probably still play around with colours.
    Oh, on the castbar, the white bar is CD on mindblast, the green one time on shadow word: insanity buff, purplish one is insanity and grey one is other casts

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post

Still playing around with it. still have things that dont fit in, like the target castbar, and will probably still play around with colours.
    Oh, on the castbar, the white bar is CD on mindblast, the green one time on shadow word: insanity buff, purplish one is insanity and grey one is other casts
    very interesting i like the layout a lot

Deleted

ElvUI - Skullflower base with my own tweaking / editing + Bartender, Weakauras, Skada, And some Lua Changes.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    What is the minimap mod everyone is using to wrap their buffs around the minimap like that?!

It's so sleek!

The ElvUI addon does that. It is nice. They are grayed out if you have the buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SeaStone View Post
    ElvUI - Skullflower base with my own tweaking / editing + Bartender, Weakauras, Skada, And some Lua Changes.
    How did you manage to get the health amount, and health percent seperate like that on your target bar? It is driving me crazy that I can't figure that out Can I do that in elvui, or is that a skullflower thing only?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    i really want this since im currently playing on my shitty laptop
    but poster doesnt reply to PM it seems

anyone knows where to find?
    Bartender has a preset called 'Three bars stacked' which makes the default UI smaller.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post
    hi you
    do you know a good page to upload the addon to?

which parts are you talking about needing alignment? yeah, i guess i need some addon to fix the garrison button thanks for the feedback!

edit:

actually i think the part of my UI you want is from FreeUI, in the globals.lua! you can download it on wowinterface
    Mediafire's pretty good for future reference, but I'll go see if I can rip the chat from FreeUI. Thanks.

Most of it's down to personal taste, like I'd move the chat more to the left so it's offset from the bottom bar and the left edge of the screen is the same, but I realize it might look off compared to the damage meter then. The big thing I'd make sure to align are the buffs and the minimap, the buffs currently look very off and since the minimap is aligned with the damage meter, it'd probably be easiest to move the buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    What's the hype about the chat mod? As far as I know, things like oChat looked like that years ago.
    It's not about if it's original or not, it just looks nice. I'd like the loot part of it for my own chat, so I asked him to share it. You if anyone should know that something doesn't have to be full of new stuff to look good.

Does oChat still work? I remember having issues with it when I installed it last year. Used to be my favorite chat addon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    I can't code, so no chance :-)
    For a person, who can't code, you've done really nice job :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    The ElvUI addon does that. It is nice. They are grayed out if you have the buff.

- - - Updated - - -

How did you manage to get the health amount, and health percent seperate like that on your target bar? It is driving me crazy that I can't figure that out Can I do that in elvui, or is that a skullflower thing only?
    Add this [health:'percent] under Target Frame Power (WITHOUT THE '

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I like it because its nice and tidy, I want my chat to be like that :@

- - - Updated - - -

aChatMod I think it's called, got it from an old UI from Carebear I think.

It is aligned, there's a panel around the minimap, but it's kinda not visible in the screenshot
    Any way you can share that lovely chat mod?

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    I like it a lot! ... but then, I would wouldn't I? :-P

hi you
    do you know a good page to upload the addon to?

which parts are you talking about needing alignment? yeah, i guess i need some addon to fix the garrison button thanks for the feedback!

edit:

actually i think the part of my UI you want is from FreeUI, in the globals.lua! you can download it on wowinterface
    santera,
    Hi very nice looking ui Do you mind uploading the whole UI to somewhere like wow interface please?

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    The font is "weblysleekuil." Sadly, it doesn't work well with a monochrome outline.
    Thanks, will check it out at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    uh... what?
    Default font on android phones is this exact font, or one very similar. Not sure why that confused you.
    For reference: http://i.imgur.com/XKFTPcp.jpg

Hi guys, was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue im having. Im trying to make my own texture for rActionBarStyler, I saw it in a picture for another addon and im trying to recreate it. But i cant seem to get the order far enough out (or how to even push it out of the button)

The top 2 images are the mods borders (The mod is iGreyOut it just makes icons go grey if on CD but i love the borders of the action buttons) i want these borders for a mod i am making, Now the bottem image is how mine turned out i scaled the bar to 64 icon size to try show you how mine just sit over the icon and not around it. can anyone help me with this? or know the border he is useing and i can make it work with rActionBarStyler.

Deleted
    Noticed I linked to the wrong picture..

This is my current UI in Combat.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-11-29 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaStone View Post
    Noticed I linked to the wrong picture..

<snip>

This is my current UI in Combat.
    Player and target frames...not aligned...:@
    Can you skin the WA buttons the same as your actionbars?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-11-29 at 01:30 PM.

Priest Ui

Here is mine Priest Ui:

Out of combat -

In combat -

Quote Originally Posted by Mesiahh View Post
    Here is mine Priest Ui:

Out of combat -

In combat -
    I like this, just not so fussed on the UF Font.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Player and target frames...not aligned...:@
    Can you skin the WA buttons the same as your actionbars?
    Not align because I dont want them to be. Rarely do I need to see my own HP, because I'm no tank. So.. Rather have it this way. And I actually tried to skin WA the same as my actionbars but didn't find anything on it. Would be sweet if I could.