Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Sayru View Post
    Love it.

What is the texture you use for your bars, UF and font? Would love to know for bars/UF etc
    Font is Cronos Pro, bar texture is just "gw", took it from Butger's UI.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Thank you Lyn :-)

Been going through a major rehaul of my UI (again). Any feedback would be nice

Raid Frames (background class HP doesn't work on preview mode )
    http://i.imgur.com/j83iWIJl.png

And after I changed my minimap .. new screenshot.

oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post

Lyn, these skills you have... plz share them xD everytime u post a new pic i get a b.. :P Wish i could code.. i can't code for shit, and seeing these SS's makes me jelly as fk.

Windwalker Monk UI - Brewfoo_1.0

Well here's my monk UI. Brewfoo_1.0

** Still can't post any "real" links or pics. So I've included a pseudo-link to the WoW forums which lists all of the relevant links. Please check it out. **

It's a combination of ElvUI, SUF, Bartender & Weakauras. So far, it's working really nicely. And it's super clean. Still testing it, so comments and suggestions are welcome.

us.battle**DOT**net/wow/en/forum/topic/14994819400?page=2#36

Deleted
    Quick Update
    Last edited by mmoc1f982b8326; 2014-12-21 at 11:02 PM.

Strolling around:

With chat + raid + target
    Last edited by Doomc; 2014-12-22 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    It should have a MONOCHROME option, at least the version I just downloaded does.
    My SUF has a strange quirk that selecting Monochrome for any font immediately closes down the game! Its not uncommon apparently and has been happening for years on various peoples installs and clearly its not a big enough problem for Blizzard to do anything about (its apparently an API issue, not an individual addon problem) and I haven't had the inclination to investigate further because I dont use Monochrome but until they do I just do without Monochrome, its no biggy but it would be good to know why

Deleted
    ElvUI, Weak Auras, Recount and Vuhdo. Most of the stuff is hidden unless on cd or in combat.
    http://i.imgur.com/ASbUkP6.jpg

Last edited by mmoc37679f8692; 2014-12-22 at 04:41 PM.

Deleted
    I hear that happens when you use monochrome as the only font flag, as opposed to monochrome + (thick) outline. I've never encountered it, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranader View Post
    Thanks. I've made alterations to it. Mainly the Font, Bar Texture and positionings slightly.

Tyrande what addon do you use to display your holypower ?

Deleted
    My UI is a mess but I just can't dedicate the time to sort it out. I must try it tho, some of these more minimalistic ones are really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by nidapmi View Post
    Tyrande what addon do you use to display your holypower ?
    it's detached Holy power in ELVui's unitframes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Oh my god....

I´ve been looking for the origin of this UI since I once saw a screenshot of it when someone was fighting Hagara (Dragon Soul).

Would it be possible to upload this? I just love everything about it and I must have it!!

Please make me a christmas present

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    Oh my god....

I´ve been looking for the origin of this UI since I once saw a screenshot of it when someone was fighting Hagara (Dragon Soul).

Would it be possible to upload this? I just love everything about it and I must have it!!

Please make me a christmas present
    we have all been trying ... he won't share atm.. even though its the most sexy and best ui ive seen for atleast 2years. i can't code .. or else id recreate it 100%.. but i can't so its hard to make it look this good

Deleted
    Any chance to get a hold of that font name Tyranader, and possibly unitframes?
    Last edited by mmoc75281dfb54; 2014-12-22 at 03:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    Font is Cronos Pro, bar texture is just "gw", took it from Butger's UI.
    I've tried to look for the "gw" texture but without success, do you know what folder it resides in?

Deleted

Not sure what way is best for debuff highlighting. A glow can be nice.

statusbar is 256 x 32
    statusbar for raid is 128 x 64
    action buttons are 36px with a gap of 4px
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2014-12-22 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    we have all been trying ... he won't share atm.. even though its the most sexy and best ui ive seen for atleast 2years. i can't code .. or else id recreate it 100%.. but i can't so its hard to make it look this good
    I appreciate that you like it so much, but since I don't really feel well by uploading unfinished, partly bugged addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayru View Post
    I've tried to look for the "gw" texture but without success, do you know what folder it resides in?
    SharedMedia\statusbar\backup.tga
    oh, honey.