Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    Well you said that 2 years ago too, so when will your UI be finished?
    Oh, I did? That was with mostly different addons ... but as you know my code better than me, you can answer that question yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayru View Post
    Thanks once again Lyn, you're the man. I assume it's the same as your Action bar?
    Action bar? You mean the button texture? It's one of the Masque skins and reworked some textures of them myself.
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

A quick and very simple layout I'm working on after checking these UIs out and becoming very sick of building the same UIs over and over with Shadowed and Dominos. Gave Stuf a try, but I think I want more control over my portraits. Want to do some cool stuff with portraits; Maybe bigger or having the backgrounds change as I poop CDs or something.

I haven't touched Weak Auras or KG Panels yet, and as you can see, there are no raid frames. Really didn't like the Stuf ones. It's been a long time since I've put some effort into really trying some new addons and making them look half decent, and there's a long ways to go. I'm also finding it very hard to keep font and border continuity throughout my addons, and just through the default Blizzard windows. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; Yesterday at 10:39 PM.
    "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything."

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul; Nibelung Valesti!"
    Old Warrior - New Warrior

My boomie ui =)

Click for larger picture.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to change ALL my fonts to one.

The fonts in any menu, my quest tracker, and the charges on my abilities won't change no matter what I do. I'e tried Fontain, I've tried making a folder called Fonts and tricking the game into thinking that I'm using Arial an Frizz, I've even tried Malsumis Font Changer.

I used Tekticles last night, and I'm afraid that that's had some impact. Any advice? :X
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; Today at 01:12 AM.
    "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything."

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul; Nibelung Valesti!"
    Old Warrior - New Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    I'm very satisfied what it looks like currently. Just need to fix Hermes to show myself as well, any ideas? I don't have myself hidden in the options and I can see myself outside of LFR at least.
    This looks great, what fonts are you using?