Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Is that a ElvUI base? If so how do you get your borders like that?
    It is. you turn off pixel perfect in general tab in /ec. you can even change border colours if you prefer so
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Got dc after leaving LFR. Logged back in to defaulted elv ui. FML>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post

For the longest time I have been trying to find out what that top data bar is, can someone please tell me Thanks.

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Quote Originally Posted by Link213 View Post
    For the longest time I have been trying to find out what that top data bar is, can someone please tell me Thanks.
    there are many different. atlasloot. SLDT and so on. my favorite is bazooka tho, then you head to curse or wowinterface and download the "broker" ones you want. aka rep or clock, fps, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    there are many different. atlasloot. SLDT and so on. my favorite is bazooka tho, then you head to curse or wowinterface and download the "broker" ones you want. aka rep or clock, fps, etc etc
    OMG Thank you!! <3

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Link213 View Post
    That specific one is Chocolate Bar

Handy for keeping small infromational addons on and icons to keep them off the minimap. Then add broker/ldb addons to it.

Oki then. couple of hours later. some weakauras frustration and i think im done. very pleased with this. might actually hold for a while!
    Il MAAAAYBE move my own castbar to above my frame just like target is. but not sure.

Deleted
    Here's a link to my current ui.
    The scrolling ability addon above unit frames is trufigcd and the killing blow animation is a weak aura I made

http://youtu.be/JrcDbC13GbQ

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    Well, heres my UI in a raiding enviroment. There are some things I noticed like the boarders on bartender kind of disappearing. Need to try and fix that.
    I'm not so happy with my vuhdo frames, but they're already a lot different than how I have played with them forever (class colored, bigger, and on the left hand side of the screen), having them in the center makes more sense but is taking some major getting used to. Also just having the text class colored is weird. Ugh, healer problems, those darn frames have to be front-and-center.

Since my last post I changed the unit frames just a little - those two glowy orbs are animated and flashy
    The buttons on the top left are minimap buttons and usually hidden.

i am in awe and in love <3 this UI is amazing!!

Anyone know why when i used [namecolor] on elvui it makes all name green and puts a 1 before the name?
    Im utterly baffled.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    I recently switched from vuhdo (which I still love and have configured) to grid2 because I wanted something that used less resources. So far, I have been absolutely satisfied. My only gripe is that I can't show health percentages, and I find displaying health deficits useless.
    Any chance you can upload your Grid2 config?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Anyone know why when i used [namecolor] on elvui it makes all name green and puts a 1 before the name?
    Im utterly baffled.
    its only when you use [namecolor]? can you go into ElvUI\modules\unitframes\tags.lua and paste lines 401-415? just text search [namecolor]

also are you using any plugins for elvui? for example shadow&light or customtweaks?

Deleted
    Healer version of my UI

Just noticed my BW bars above minimap/skada are 2pixels out. Fixed that.
    Also. 1300 posts. lol.
    Upload pleaz?

Healer version of my UI

Just noticed my BW bars above minimap/skada are 2pixels out. Fixed that.
    Also. 1300 posts. lol.
    btw, i dont know if youve encountered this problem yet, but i found that the bigwigs message frame (the one with the text over your character) was taking priority on mouse interaction over my raid frames and was causing me to not be able to click raid frames. i had to move it

Quote Originally Posted by PurelyArbitrary View Post
    You Died:
    Some nice features you've got going on there.
    You have given me the idea for a fun death weak aura too.
    I could make it a bit more authentic, though I'd like to stick to the universal font of my UI.

Deleted
    Sorry if this is a bit off topic but alot of UI enthusiasts/developers here so I figured I'd try. Does anyone have any idea what raid frames this dude is using?

I'm suspecting its standard blizzard with a different skin and if it is, how could I get that look as it's quite attractive. The texture and font seem to be different.
    Last edited by mmoce7b5d4c70a; 2015-01-31 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kushia View Post
    Sorry if this is a bit off topic but alot of UI enthusiasts/developers here so I figured I'd try. Does anyone have any idea what raid frames this dude is using?

I'm suspecting its standard blizzard with a different skin and if it is, how could I get that look as it's quite attractive. The texture and font seem to be different.
    The font change might just be changing the default system fonts with the folder replace method as described here: http://www.vranx.com/font.htm

The texture changes you can do by editting .blp files in Interface/RAIDFRAME.
    Specifically
    Interface/RAIDFRAME/Absorb-Fill.blp
    Interface/RAIDFRAME/Raid-Bar-Hp-Fill.blp
    Interface/RAIDFRAME/Raid-Bar-Resource-Fill.blp

<snip>
    I'm almost 85% sure its ShadowedUF, but honestly you can recreate anything with anything else with enough effort. I'm just basing everything on his role icons though. Seemed vaguely familiar before I tweaked it.

Even if I am wrong, you can easily match it with like 5 mins of messing with settings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    The font change might just be changing the default system fonts with the folder replace method as described here: http://www.vranx.com/font.htm

The texture changes you can do by editting .blp files in Interface/RAIDFRAME.
    Specifically
    Interface/RAIDFRAME/Absorb-Fill.blp
    Interface/RAIDFRAME/Raid-Bar-Hp-Fill.blp
    Interface/RAIDFRAME/Raid-Bar-Resource-Fill.blp
    Oh thanks alot for that! Was thinking it might be something like it.

@magicaldandruff

Yeah I could get similiar look with vuhdo/grid as well but I actually quite like the functionality of the new blizz frames so wouldnt mind keeping to those if they just look a little better. Especially since I don't do that much healing atm. :P

this is Shadowed Unitframes 100% sure. il bet my future children on it